August 29th, 2013
Beyonce, Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm
By Faith

I’m anxiously awaiting this new Beyoncé album! The superstar was spotted in Coney Island, shooting a music video for her unreleased tune “XO”. She layered on the statement jewelry, offsetting it with a mesh bra, Genetic cigarette jeans, and $1,100 Prada Front Zip Lug Sole Booties:
Beyonce-Knowles-On-Set-Music-Video-Dance-Off-In-Coney-Island-Prada-Front-Zip-Lug-Sole-Booties-5
Her black lug-sole booties feature a front-zip and buckled detailing.
prada-front-zip-lug-sole-bootie

Check out her booties on the brand’s Fall 2013 runway. The version available for purchase have a more functional heel than the catwalk style.
prada-fall-2013

There are too many elements at play here, but I look forward to hearing this song and seeing what this vid is about!
beyonce-coney-island-mesh-bra-prada-lug-sole-booties-1

What do you think? Hot! or Hmm…?

beyonce-coney-island-mesh-bra-prada-lug-sole-booties

Posted In
43 comments

43 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm… Beyoncé’s Coney Island Mesh Bra and Prada Front Zip Lug Sole Booties”

1. Nikki says:

I love King Bey but naaaaaah

2. Nike says:

She looks cute and relaxed.

3. lessie says:

Chile.. she is SO! copying Rihanna’s swag.. #fail she isn’t pulling the look off at all!

I love this look for a video shoot..

Claire Beyonce looks like she could be related to you in these pictures especially the close up pic. I would look into that if i were u:)

6. kateee says:

As much as I love her, she has no swag. No style whatsoever!

7. Chanel Chirs says:

Love the boots as much as loving her music!

8. Grace says:

As much as I love Beyonce, I would lie if I said she looks good here. She looks quite messy if you ask me, but hey.. don’t we all have these days?

9. simplyjess says:

Again, she doesn’t get it right. Those boots aren’t my taste but they look dumb with her jeans. Just NO!! She can’t dress worth shat!!

10. Annie says:

Cute! I would’ve picked different shoes but eh whatever. Do you know where she got that Biggie hat from?

11. A says:

She looks fine to me. Different shoes would have worked better. Being how this is a videoshoot & like damn near every celeb, she has a stylist… I like this outfit for what it is. When it comes to beyonce…You either love her or hate her. I don’t know her, so I appreciate her for her artistry & leave it at that. Her personal life…is simply that…personal.

12. Doc says:

I don’t understand, what exactly was she supposed to wear with the boots? Jeans go with everything.

I wouldn’t wear them because of the brand. I’m not gonna support these brands that clearly don’t want black people wearing their stuff. I finally got to the point where I can afford to buy some of this stuff and I will not toss them my coins while they would gag and die before wanting to see somebody like me in their clothes.

13. CheckYaHoe says:

She Looks Fab to me, GO BEY!! DO THAT!!

14. dyshaun says:

Hot and Hmm video looks feels a little weird.. i guess its supposed to be 2013 grungy? Jury still out.

15. est87 says:

She looks hot. Casual with effort, my kinda style…!

16. S says:

The outfit looks fine to me and it looks good on Bey. My goodness, it’s a video WTH is she supposed to wear?? Videos are supposed to be attention grabbing. This is the one area where I don’t impose my personal taste on the styles I see in a video. Videos by design are supposed to be over-exaggerated versions of the artists vision for their songs, THEIR art. Even the artists themselves don’t necessarily wear on the street what they wear in videos. So Hot or Hmm (IMHO) does not really apply here.

17. Pinchez says:

The jewellery does not fit the grunge theme if that’s what the theme is. I know video shoots are supposed to be creative artistic expressions, but (WITHOUT HAVING SEEN THE FINAL PRODUCT) I believe based on what is provided here that the jewellery seems more bollywood and does not fit the rest of the attire.

18. Mel says:

The shoes makes her heavier

19. fly won says:

lol yaw are funny. Bey is fab as always

Beyonce has no style whatsoever.

21. jumelle12 says:

I think she looks cute- I like the boots-

Where’s LOLA!!!!

22. Msmimi13 says:

Death to that wig! The outfit is ok, I think the top is cute but idc for those shoes. Ugh I can’t even really get a good look cause of that horrible wig!!!

23. Becca says:

The only reason why people say Bey has no ‘swag’ is because she wants to be seen as a wholesome woman not a bad girl. Rih had no ‘swag’ till she started smoking weed and dressing edgier. And are you people aware BOTH have stylists. Either way, this is for a video. It’s prob gonna look 10 times different on screen.

Get over yourselves. Aint noooooobody thinking bout Rihanna.

24. KBS says:

Considering this is Beyonce, I like it. Baby steps.

SN-Is that jordan Dunn and Queen Mother Naomi? Im sure this is a bad shot and the final product will be better, but they (albino lady included) look crazy.

25. TipTop says:

Beyonce is a beautiful woman she can pull off almost anything.

26. southern says:

she doesn’t have style and she never did. but people see “Beyonce” and forget what the actual subject matter is. It’s not about Rihanna, it’s not about how you feel about her, and it’s not about her personal life. This is FASHIONbombdaily.

27. arlana says:

@ annie, i believe she got the biggie hat from Urban outfitters
    they have a biggie and a tupac one with the east and west side type motif on the inside panel but i think they are sold out though

28. Mic says:

She just doesn’t have it. Does she have a full range of facial expressions? It’s always the same smile, nice but dull.

29. binks says:

you know what I am not going to say hot or hmmm because I and I am sure many others longed for Beyoncé to switch it up and change her looks and to do something new and she finally did so I think that is refreshing.

30. andrea says:

Meh..it looks messy.

31. smv says:

she is wearing jeans and a t-shirt nothing to dissect here.

32. TOOTS says:

love the look its casual fab swag

33. Katherine says:

Can Bey please become a brunette again?? This hair is not the move.

Beyonce just needs to act and dress her age. She’s not 20 anymore and instead of trying to compete with the youngins she needs to stay in her own lane because she’s already got it. Her time isn’t over but it’s time to take it easier.

35. Ali says:

Omg im soooooooo sick of people saying every body copying rihanna style wtf u guys acting like the lady cant wear her fucking clothes how she wanna or her damn jewellery hop off her man fuck

36. Mymy says:

Please Bee, stop tryin’ to look like Riri!!!

37. Lola says:

@KBS that is most definitely NOT Naomi, it could be jessica white, but that’s just a guess. I’m here for Diandra Forrest, what a beauty! x

38. Jei says:

Umm yeah, that’s definitely not Naomi..you would know if it was lol. The mesh bra && the boots are cute. She looks like she had fun. Lol @ somebody asking where’s Lola ha ha

39. Benedicte says:

I like the outfit, but I don’t think it looks good on her. It’s more Rihanna’s style.. I liked the classy Beyonce more
    bbyangelx.blogspot.com

40. lolani says:

naw she look a mess if this ty hunter guy is doing this he needs to GO!

41. RHONYC says:

@ KBS…

CLUTCH DA PEARLS CHIL’ ‘CAUSE THAT AIN’T NO OTHER THAN MIZ JESSICA WHITE…TRYIN’ TO B…

NOPE. GONNA GET MY MOMMA’S PRAYER GROUP ON THA LINE. LOL. :-/

aye carumba!

Co$ GIVE HER FREE!!!

42. Lol says:

Heyy, what is the brand of the girl with 2pack t-shirt?

43. Ron says:

It is Jourdan Dunn and Jessica White, I can’t wait to see the video clip.