August 29th, 2013
Celebrity Style, Rihanna, Shopping
By The Fashion Bomb Staff

Rihanna is back in California and back to hitting up her favorite restaurant Giorgio Baldi! She left her River Island pieces in the closet for the outing, instead opting for a Stella McCartney Pink Blazer, white button front blouse, jeans, and her favorite $695 Manolo Blahnik Chaos sandals.

Rihanna-Giorgio-Baldi-Los-Angeles-Stella-McCartney-Blazer-Manolo-Blahnik-ChaosHer pink blazer  features silk lapels and side pockets.

Stella-McCartney-Pink-BlazerHer black ankle strap sandals come with a 4″ heel.

manolo blahnik chaos cuff sandalsRecreate her entire look with the pieces below.

Cute and simple!
Rihanna-Giorgio-Baldi-Stella-McCartney-Blazer-Manolo-Blahnik-Chaos-Sandals
Rihanna-Giorgio-Baldi-Los-Angeles-Stella-McCartney-Blazer-Manolo-Blahnik-Chaos

Rihanna-Los-Angeles-Giorgio-Baldi-Stella-McCartney-Pink-Blazer

~Cliché

26 Responses to “Get The Look: Rihanna’s Giorgio Baldi Stella McCartney Pink Blazer and Manolo Blahnik Chaos Sandals”

1. Rio says:

Perfection! Makeup flawless

2. Chic Noir says:

LOVE it! casual yet chic – and fully clothed! nice to see her polished and put-together and in something other than tacky G4Life logos. pretty makeup and hair too. nice upgrade RiRi!

3. Uber hot! burning. slamming. on fire. bomb!
    Gosh I love this lol.

4. Apple says:

^^^You said it – “fully clothed”. She hasnt looked this good in a while

5. KChloe says:

Even though this is what I wear to work on casual Friday… she looks great.

6. RL says:

I am thee FURTHEREST from a Rihanna fan but man she looks amaze here! Go girl!

Yes!!! Rihanna did that!!!! Getting back together!!!!!!

8. kateee says:

Rihanna looks really good in a pair of jeans. She always has the perfect fit, and that tends to make the jeans quite interesting. To a point where you forget that hey, its just a pair of jeans…

9. she has style and is not afraid to experiment…j’adore :-)

10. S says:

Now THIS is lovely! Every now and then Rihanna really hits it out the park for me personally. This says class and casual elegance, this I Love!

11. Kitty B. says:

I instantly thought Kim K. when I saw this (before yeezy). This is every girls go to look….

Nothing groundbreaking but she does look cute and I pray she sticks with this hairstyle.

12. Emma says:

^^^No sorry. Kim K would not look this good in this outfit. Rihanna is modelesque/slim so the result is cleaner, more sophisticated. Pre-Kanye Kim K was very Californian chic, too dolled-up, too contrived. Rihanna looks effortless, European chic. Very different.
    This is one of Rihanna’s best look this year. That G4Life is just awful. This shows how gorgeous she is.

13. Maica says:

Cute but there is nothing special about this at all.

14. binks says:

simple and fresh!

15. THE REAL TRUTH TELLER says:

I WONDER WHY SHE DIDN’T MAKE. HER COLLECTION JUST AS NICE AS HER ACTUALLY OUTFIT SOMETIMES LESS IS MORE

16. MelyB says:

Now THIS look I co-sign. I especially love the blazer; her G4L pieces remind me of how annoying & obnoxious the Baby Phat logo was/is.

If she dressed like this more often, she would make my whole life!

18. cherimacheri says:

love it…

19. Empress says:

Love this look. Simple & cute.

20. bebe says:

@ Emma co-signing 100%

She looks great, I am really diggin’ that blush blazer.

21. Brandon says:

Now this is the Rihanna that I know and love #LessIsMore

22. MIC says:

This girl has got “it”. Glamour, charisma? Yes and yes…I am impressed with her fashion sense. Tom Ford says she is his muse. He said in the past it was Diana Ross, and then Grace Jones, now Rihanna who he called the new Diana Ross. She’s got the glamour down.

23. Ashley says:

After seeing Miley’s performance rih thought to herself is this what i look like? Let me put some clothes on! Lol but no really she looks great and you can stil see how amazing her body is in these clothes, she doesn’t have to be half naked

24. Mesa says:

Yessss! I love it when she’s simple and not being so extra! I still don’t think she dresses as well like she used to. Which makes me sad sometimes :( but I really like this. Lets hope she stays simple and classy. Because I do not like ratchet Rihanna! Lol

25. Crystal says:

Brandon took the exact words off of my fingers. I’ve been dreaming about this Rihanna. I respect that she doesn’t live by our rules and she likes to switch up her look.

26. Shannon says:

She looks absolutely great here! 1+ I knew she had it in here to bring it like this. Sometimes it’s best to dress accordingly… simplicity is key. I hope that stay committed to this image.