August 22nd, 2013
Christian Louboutin, Featured, Nicole Richie, Pharrell, Serena Williams, Week in Chic
This Week in Chic: Serena Williams, Zoe Kravitz, Lady Gaga, and More!
By Faith

Happy Thursday everyone!

The heat is back in the Big Apple: I’m happy that Summer isn’t over just yet!

This week, celebs were mostly sighted while out and about: running errands, indulging in retail therapy, or leaving their five-star hotels.

Check out this week’s hottest looks:

serena-williams-david-letterman-narciso-rodriguez-leather-dress

Serena Williams made an appearance on The David Letterman Show in a pair of $895 Aperlai Snakeskin & Suede Tie-Up Sandals and a $2,595 Narciso Rodriguez Leather V Neck Dress. It was almost 90 degrees in NYC yesterday, but go ‘head Ms. Williams!

zoe-kravitz-new-york-city

Zoe Kravitz tried out the colored hair trend for size while out and about in NYC. She’s effortlessly cool always!

lady-gaga-new-york-city-2

Lady Gaga went high-fashion yet again in NYC in all-white. I’m loving her looks of late!

nicole-richie-melrose-california

Legs were definitely on display this week as Nicole Richie showed off her stems on Melrose Avenue.

forest-whitaker-trump-hotel-soho

The Butler star Forest Whitaker exited his Big Apple hotel in a polished ensemble. I like this!

swizz-beatz-pharrell-williams-pure-nightclub-vegas-10th-anniversary-of-billionaire-boys-club

Swizz Beatz never misses a hot party and the coveted producer hit the red carpet with Pharrell Williams to celebrate the 10th Anniversary of the Billionaire Boys Club. Why is so Pharrell so cute? Ugh!

heidi-klum-americas-got-talent-post-show-kaufman-franco-sequins-dress-christian-louboutin-monocronana-sandals

It was all about glitz and glamour for Heidi Klum at the post-show for America’s Got Talent. The supermodel shimmered in a $2,995 Kaufman Franco Sequined Long Sleeve Dress and Christian Louboutin Monocronana Sandals. I’d wear this!

That’s all folks! Any looks catch your eye?

15 Responses to “This Week in Chic: Serena Williams, Zoe Kravitz, Lady Gaga, and More!”

1. bella says:

i want to snatch that awful wig of gaga’s head.

2. RHONYC says:

@ bella

and give it right back the Beyoncé where it belongs, right?! :-D

p.s.~ imma need Serena to be in action flick like ahora! she looks super badasz in that leather. team her up with Jolie and it would be EPIC! ;-)

3. S says:

I never understood celebs who like to walk around looking like homeless people….Zoe. Lady Gaga…those big britches! Much too much. Serena’s dress looks nice, but goodness those man size arms.

I’m loving Pharrell and Forest !

5. Kitty B. says:

Forest has been looking reeeeeal good lately

Are we looking at the same pic of Serena?? She looks terrible! That wig is a no and that dress is not flattering she looks draggish….

6. Heidi looks nice here. Zoe looks off, I can’t place it.

7. c. says:

who is the guy behind Gaga is all I really want to know…what a cutie! Also, someone please tell Heidi to wear a bra. She has a nice figure but it is really unflattering. Also Zoe looks dirty, not cool.

Serena has a muscular built.. Just get over it!
    I’m so proud of Serena that I can’t even judge what she wears.

9. Kahalia says:

I am here for Pharrell, but was very disappointed by his shorts. Mom jean cut-offs! No.No.NO. I love his hat and of course he is incredibly handsome.

The boys definitely took this one! Forrest is looking great!

*Forest

12. ESSJAYE says:

pHARREL is sooo fine! Sighhh!!! His short, shoes, shirt, hat, smile..is (how you bombers like to say) EVERYTHING!!!

13. Digg82 says:

Forrest…he’s killing everyone for me. I do like Heidi and Serena’s dresses but neither are flattering for their figures. Zoe looks a little….not well.

FOREST IS ONE HANDSOME MAN. I AM LOVING THIS SHADE OF BLUE ON HIM!

15. Petra says:

Yes, why is Pharell so HOT!