August 21st, 2013
Celebrity Style, Shopping

Khloe Kardashian and her sister Kourtney had some fun yesterday, posing on Mercedes SUV’s for Instagram. Both sisters rocked plaid shirts, jeans, and Timbs, with Kourtney in what appears to be a $198 American Colors red button down, and Khloe in Equipment’s $248 Reese single pocket blouse:
1 Khloe Kardashian's Instagram Equipment Reese Single Pocket Blue Plaid Blouse
Work, Khloe!
2 Khloe Kardashian's Instagram Equipment Reese Single Pocket Blue Plaid Blouse
Not 100% sure of Kourtney’s top, but this western inspired blouse in a cheerful plaid comes close, and is on sale for $79.
kourtney kardashian instagram american colors plaid buttondown
Khloe’s piece is fashioned out of 100% silk and has cuffable long sleeves.
Khloe Kardashian's Instagram Equipment Reese Single Pocket Blue Plaid Blouse
Recreate their casual looks below:

What do you think of their impromptu photo shoot?
Khloe Kardashian's Instagram Equipment Reese Single Pocket Blue Plaid Blouse
1 Khloe Kardashian's Instagram Equipment Reese Single Pocket Blue Plaid Blouse
Images: Instagram/Intermix

22 Responses to “Splurge: Khloe Kardashian’s Instagram Equipment Reese Single Pocket Blue Plaid Blouse”

1. RL says:

Looks like so much fun!!! Maybe i should follow Khloe on Insta. Love them.

2. I like!!!! Khloe keep doing your thang girl. I for one am not paying attention to the tabloids.

Fashion question: I can not see myself paying $198 for a plaid shirt but that is easy to say when I do not have it like that yet.

When purchasing high end name brands is it more about the name or the material, is the product always made better the more money your pay? What say you?

3. LC says:

But…why?

4. MelyB says:

Agree w/ @LC ~ no fashion, just rubbing faces in their wealth. Nice vehicles though.

5. Empress says:

Was this post worthy? Smh

6. Serenity says:

An expensive silk plaid shirt???? I am getting old….

7. Kitty B. says:

I agree with the last 4 comments…

8. smv says:

New Money.

9. Enigma says:

I agree with @RL. This looked like fun. I like these cute casual looks.

10. MAC says:

I love Khloe and Kourtney as a duo. So cute and fashionable together.

11. DeeMuny says:

Yes i love it, Kanye got them all wearing timbs now LOL.

12. Jihan says:

@Cherie

I am *obsessed* with Equipment’s shirts. They are pretty pricey, but honestly, they feel like HEAVEN when you put them on, and the fabric flows beautifully. Don’t sleep on Equipment because of the price. I have about 4 shirts from them, but I’ve always purchased them on sale. So, just look at towards the end of season, I’ve paid 70, 80 bucks for one, and when they have their sample sale, you can get the shirts for $50!

I mean, the shirts from them I’ll have, I will have forever… and they’re brushed silk so… pretty much perfection!

13. @Jihan: I can see that, making a purchase for something that will last! Gotcha ya……..

14. mi manning says:

this a cute pic!

15. KBS says:

And the rich get richer.
    I agree with Jihan about Equipment silk shirts, they are nice and a silk shirt can be worn with anything. You can get then in sale and I recently saw them in TJ maxx.

16. dyshaun says:

I am rotfl at “impromptu”. Thats an oxymoron when concerning Kardashians. This was planned last week. LOLOLOL

But Khloe looks cute and not bad body, so post it twice!

17. RHONYC says:

love their whole ‘Hi Haters’ vibe!
    guess, nothin’ says suck it like wearing $200 lumberjack shirts while stuntin’ on ur BenzUV.
    slay. ;-)

18. bebe says:

Plaid shirts and timbs … ground breaking

19. DEE says:

Ughh!! This is not fashion! I don’t understand why this was a post. The photo and her caption is a prime example of suburbanites making fun of the materialism that is glorified in a lot of mainstream rap, but that is praised by young impressionable minorities…sorry, i know it’s supposed to be fashion. I’m just tired of seeing them getting fashion play even when they wear a white shirt and denim shorts.

20. dani says:

(Sorry, meant KOURTNEY!)

21. DANI says:

I guess you can’t post links?! Anyway, Kourtney is wearing a RAILS KENDRA plaid shirt in red. I saw Annalynne McCord wearing same one! Its $108. Don’t want to post link again, but you can find if you search her name and Rails Kendra :) If you click link on the American Rag shirt above it takes you to Intermix which has a similar Rails Kendra in Blue on sale, hope this helps!!

22. Moni says:

Rocked this look back in the 90′s. Probably still have my plaid shirt in the closet somewhere (and I believe it was free or from Macy’s but I know it wasn’t an insane amount of money, I paid $30 dollars for it). Still rock Timbs (some things are just classic, no matter the decade). Not impressed…