August 21st, 2013
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm
By The Fashion Bomb Staff

After a night out in Vegas, Karrueche Tran shared a couple of snaps via Instagram of her rocking a Married To The Mob Holiday 2013 Leopard print crop top and matching leggings:

Karrueche-Tran-Instagram-Married-to-the-Mob-Leopard-print-setPeep the closeup below:

Karrueche-Tran-Instagram-Married-to-the-MobCute! I’m a sucker for leopard print!

What do you think? Hot! or Hmm…

Karrueche-Tran-Instagram-Married-to-the-Mob-Leopard-print-set

~Cliché

Images: @Karrueche

25 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm… Karrueche Tran’s Instagram Married To The Mob Holiday 2013 Leopard Print Crop Top And Matching Leggings”

1. zoiiey says:

reminds me of somesones g4life outfit such a wannabe

2. zoiiey says:

someone’s g4life I mean

3. Theliteralist31 says:

Looks Like G4Life to me…

4. Morgan says:

She is GORGEOUS jesus.

YES! all was thinking was G4Life when I saw this. Not feeling it.

6. andie says:

G4life never crossed my mind. This is cute, but is she going out or to bed?

7. hahahaha says:

Reminded me of Rihanna for River Island as well. Looks like Pajamas on Kae though.

8. dyshaun says:

Donttttt..make me like Kae! I think she looks hot! Much better than that romper fiasco.

Listen, children of the 2000s..this is the ninties at play. Rihanna designed her River Island collection on the 90′s trend. So have other designers. Google. And hush.

9. dyshaun says:

I <3 married to the mob.

10. Poetry says:

This little salamander bothers me. That looks like pajamas.

11. Taj says:

Pretty girl but at first glance I thought she was wearing pajamas.

12. Emma says:

I know this is a fashion blog but this little girl bothers me: she doesn’t go to college, she doesn’t have a career nor a job (Modeling Karmaloop is NOT really glorious…sorry), she’s not a star nor a reality tv star…well what does she do except being CB’s puppy? She gets away with this nonsense because she’s kinda cute but come on…why is she relevant for real?
    And that outfit is ugly.

13. Very cute and trendy, PSA Married to the Mob was a brand way before Rihanna did a collab with River Island, stop reaching.

14. Rena says:

Rihanna stan’s are obsessed with her, it’s creepy.

Love her little doll face, and she has a cute petite shape.

15. Alexa says:

I don’t understand the constant comparisons to Rihanna – let them both be great. Karrueche is gorgeous in her own right and she has great style as well. Married to the Mob have been out far longer than Rihanna’s collection, might I add, AND Rihanna most probably doesn’t physically design a single thing for her collection. Women, stop indulging in this girl on girl hate! Not cute!

16. My Response says:

the designers at river island design with a 90′s edge. rihanna picked pieces that she liked. She probably added something extra like G4life and RiRi. Do you guys really think Rihanna designs anything from scratch

17. Felicia says:

I’m not feeling the ensemble. Nothing about it screams classy or cute. Forgive me for saying this but it looks more like a hoodrat outfit. I’ve also noticed the other outfits posted of her on this site and let’s just say…… UGH. Wasn’t feeling those outfits either. The red romper was too tight. I just think with her beauty she could really bring it out more with wearing outfits that are classy and cute. Example: Camron’s fiancé Juju in that baroque romper she had on. FYE!

18. My Response says:

oh, i’m not a huge fan of this outfit but it looks good on her. i think she’s gorgeous. Riri is gorgeous too

19. dkny says:

hood chicks rock this ugly sh*t all the time.

20. HongKongAA says:

@Emma..Thank You!! Thank You!!! Thank You!!! You read my mind…And no I’m not hating. Before anyone comes jumping for me.

21. Peace says:

You Rihanna Stan’s are unbearable. Get a freaking life. Kae looks cute!

22. Amber says:

This is cute. I love Karrueche outfits.

23. geminibear says:

honestly i don’t care what anyone says about her. she is a cute girl and dresses well for her body

24. 88@g says:

I’m so getting me a pair of these pjams! & IGmodel was being shadee. Midget manipulator hasn’t lost her nasty. But I’m still want my pjs!

25. cassidy says:

I love it its different she rocked it