August 19th, 2013
Celebrity Style, Shopping

Like many celebs, Toya Wright loves her some Topshop!
The socialite (?) was spied at the Bronner Brothers hair show alongside ATLiens Porsha Stewart and Rasheeda Frost in the brand’s $56 big wheel pencil skirt, offset by a black tank and black platform sandals.

Toya Wright's Instagram Bronner Brothers Hair Show Black Tank, Topshop Big Wheel Printed Tube Skirt, and Black Wedge Sandals
The skirt features a ferris wheel and a sunlight drenched boardwalk.
Toya Wright's Instagram Bronner Brothers Hair Show Topshop Big Wheel Printed Tube Skirt
Recreate her look here:

What do you think?
Ciara vs. Toya Wright vs. Keyshia Kaoir in Topshop's Motel Tube Skirt

*Ciara and Keyshia Ka’oir have been spied in a similar skirt by the brand:

_Ciara's-Ditch-Fridays-the-Palms-Topshop-Stars-Motel-Bodysuit-and-Matching-Skirt
keyshia kaoir topshop motel stars outfit
Who Wore it Best?

19 Responses to “Steal: Toya Wright’s Instagram Bronner Brothers Hair Show Topshop Big Wheel Printed Tube Skirt”

1. Dobe says:

Interesting to see how increasingly popular Topshop is becoming with the celebs. Ciara wore it best!

2. lolani says:

yeah I am only here for Porshas dress she is so pretty!

3. Est87 says:

Man, I remember when TopShop was the UK’s own little gem lol. Good times… Lol

Porshe looks like a transexual. This is exactly why I don’t wear 4 bundles of hair or “beat my face”… It’s hard to tell a man from woman now a days.

As for Rashida, she’s the girl that called K.Michelle nappy headed, but rocking single braids.. UGH! !

As for the post, Toya looks cute.

5. Honestly I am all for trends and I think this looks cute, but only of the MOMENT i feel like 5 years from now they wil look back on this dresses and be like WTF.

Keyshia killed it with the curves and having the whole outfit.

7. TheSavSter says:

Does anyone else see the two photo bombers smiling behind Toya? I’m way more interested in them than the skirt.. lol

8. aries says:

as for the Topshop outfit, I think Keyshia wore it best.

9. The truth says:

@TheSavSter, lol. I saw them too and died laughing. Love the skirt on Keyshia.

10. Grace says:

They look like they belong at the Bronner Brothers Hair Show. Interpret that as you’d like.

11. MAJOR says:

Keisha is the most ratchet female on the internet…ughh! Please no!

TOYA? SOCIALITE? >>> NOT EVEN! BUT I LIKE HER LOOK. I THINK SHE COULD HAVE DONE BETTER WITH THE HAIR. IT SEEMS LIKE RASHEEDA HAS BEEN PREGNANT FOREVER. PORSHAS DRESS IS TOO TIGHT. HER CLEAVING IS NOT FLATTERING IN THIS PHOTO. AND I WOULD HAVE TO GIVE IT TO TOYA ON THIS ONE. THE SKIRT NEEDS CURVES AND FRANKLY CIARA IS NOT GIVING ENOUGH AND KEYSHIA IS GIVING TOO MUCH. LOL

13. ANON00 says:

Ciara looks good but Keyshia wore it better. It was intended for different purposes. Keyshia was making a club appearance & ciara did a performance & she didn’t show as much midriff, and they have different body types. Toya has an odd body with no hips and her hair looks a mess.

14. AzizMom says:

Poor Rasheeda. That is all.

15. Amber says:

I love Toya look I love the sandals as well. I new about Topshop when they were only overseas, now everyone knows about my little secret…oh well everyone looks cute and I love Topshop

16. Amber says:

I love Toya look I love the sandals as well. I new about Topshop when they were only overseas, now everyone knows about my little secret…oh well everyone looks cute and I love opshop

17. NYC chick says:

All of these women look unattractive and hood. Particularly Porsha. She looks like a man in drag. Rasheeda is a pretty girl and will get back tight once she has the baby. She looks like Janet Jackson in poetic justice here.

18. @thomascamary says: