August 19th, 2013
Beyonce, Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm, Kelly Rowland
Weekend Hot! or Hmm… Beyoncé, Kelly Rowland, Lady Gaga, and More!
By Faith

Happy Monday all!

August is in its last stages: it’s been a great month thus far!

From the V Festival in England to celeb sightings around town, the stars definitely made a stylish mark this weekend.
Weekend Hot! Or Hmm… Beyonce, Kelly Rowland, Lady Gaga, And More!-2

Check out who was out and about this weekend:

beyonce-v-festival-england

Beyoncé showed off her new bob at the V Festival in England in a number of looks, including the above black and gold number from David Koma. This cut is a great look!

kelly-rowland-hollywood

Kelly Rowland kept it cute and casual while out and about in Hollywood.

lady-gaga-chateau-marmont-balenciaga-fall-2013-look

Lady Gaga is a veritable style chameleon! The temporarily brunette pop star was spotted outside of the Chateau Marmont in a head-to-toe Balenciaga Fall 2013 look, anchored with two different pumps from the fashion house. I like to wear my shoes in pairs, but the rest of the ensemble is hot! Literally…I think it’s a little warm for a turtleneck in LA.

michelle-williams-harlem-fest-2013-new-york-city

The entire Destiny’s Child trio was out and about this weekend! Michelle Williams was in my neck of the woods, hitting up Harlem Fest 2013 in leopard pants. Cute!

rita-ora-v-festival-england-jonathan-saunders-spring-2013-look-sophia-webster-holographic-boots

Rita Ora hit the stage at the V Festival in England in a holographic stripe crop top and skirt from Jonathan Saunders’s Spring 2013 collection, given an added dose of futuristic edge with Sophia Webster holographic cutout boots. Great stage look!

jessica-white-teairra-mari-toxic-day-party-los-angeles

Jessica White and Teairra Mari had some of my favorite hair and makeup looks of the weekend at the Toxic Day Party in LA. Work ladies!

neyo-luke-james-compound-foundation-2nd-annual-fostering-of-a-legacy-official-after-party-east-hampton

At The Compound Foundation’s 2nd Annual “Fostering A Legacy” Benefit in East Hampton, Ne-Yo and Luke James kept it simple in black and white.

estelle-the-compound-foundations-2nd-annual-fostering-a-legacy-benefit-east-hampton

Estelle opted for metallics at the event in a gold Issa gown. She looked beautiful!

bridget-kelly-the-compound-foundations-2nd-annual-fostering-a-legacy-benefit-east-hampton

Last, but not least at the benefit was Bridget Kelly. She’s a woman after my own heart as she loves BCBG and slipped on one of the brand’s looks for the occasion.

aubrey-plaza-28th-annual-imagen-awards-beverly-hills-peter-pilotto-fall-2013-dress

Actress Aubrey Plaza went bold at the 28th Annual Imagen Awards in Beverly Hills in a Peter Pilotto Fall 2013 dress. Fab no?

chanel-iman-gq-what-to-wear-now-special-issue-party-new-york-city-vintage-alexander-mcqueen

Rounding out the week was Chanel Iman who was spotted at GQ’s “What To Wear Now” Special Issue Party in vintage Alexander McQueen. Find a flaw. I’ll wait!

That’s all folks! Who had your favorite look this weekend?

17 Responses to “Weekend Hot! or Hmm… Beyoncé, Kelly Rowland, Lady Gaga, and More!”

Um…Teairra? That you?!

2. Freida says:

Oh hellooo!
    Can you please tell us where Michelle’s shoes are from?
    Thanks
    X

3. Blue Ivy Carter says:

I hear this name all the time but who is Bridget Kelly?

4. brittaney says:

why does tierra mari look so different !! a litte work done no ?

5. jeda says:

im actually loving Rita’s look….boots and everything, great for the stage
    Blessings

6. Mak says:

Finally Estelle actually looks good!!!!

7. Nik says:

Loving Teirra’s lipstick and hair

8. Jei says:

The whole DC crew looked cute. Def need the details on Michelle’s shoes as well.

I love Rita’s pieces minus the boots with that fit.

Estelle looked nice.

Too many others in this post to remember everyone && I’m too lazy to keep scrolling back up.

LOVE IMAN’S DRESS

10. I like Beyonce hair but I like the long hair for the stage,Rita looks is cute, I like T marie look but I think it looks a little tight on her.

11. c. says:

PUHLEEEEZE for the love of…idk…please stop posting on Miley all the time. It’s boring.

12. d says:

Rita looks awful as the fit is off and its overwhelming her petite frame…I just figured out why I would like this look better on Rihanna than on her (and other looks in general that they both seem to wear)…..Rihanna OWNS her sexuality, her fashion sense, her well, sense of self…she gives off that “I dare you to say something” vibe…Rita never gives me that vibe..I always think she borrowed her clothes from a stylist…also T. Marie looks about to have a nip slip and Jessica looks like she’s had some work done to her mouth- it looks odd in that pic…why Kelly’s look is on here is a mystery to me and I agree that Estelle looks beautiful…I think Chanel is so beautiful and the fit of the dress is perfect but the ripped hanker chief business at the bottom, is well… (IMO) not the business : (

13. MAJOR says:

Tierra Marie is soo beautiful but I can’t with that outfit! Am I the only one who hates Jessica Whites nose? Reminds me of a cabbage patch kid! Michelle looks happy, Beyonce and that soul train symbol looking top….Ms Iman…fab!

14. Honeybrown says:

It’s a lot of bitterness on this post…. Everyone looks good, Tierra and Jessica are absolutely beautiful!

I DONT UNDERSTAND THE OBSESSION WITH MILEY CYRUS? CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME HOW THIS LOOK EVEN MADE IT TO THE PAGE. ITS NOT FASHIONABLE AT ALL AND (IMO) SHE LOOKS DOWN RIGHT TACKY. AND I CANT WITH THOSE SQUARE JERSEY SHORE NAILS. IT LOOKS LIKE SHE TOOK SOME GUYS V-NECK TEE AND TIED IT UP AT THE FRONT. I CAN’T…

KELLY? WHERE IS YOUR BRA? o_O

Kelly siad ” I paid top dollar for these boobs. Bra for what?” lol
    luving the makeup on jessica white and t. marie