August 19th, 2013
Shopping

As soon as Lindsay Lohan’s interview aired on OWN, my Twitter timeline lit up with requests for her outfit!
@NFLGoodwitch typed, “Lindsay Lohan looks amazing on Oprah. Golly she is beautiful. Anyone know what shoes those are??”
01 - Lindsay Lohan's Oprah's Last Chapter Interview Oscar de la Renta White and Black Polka Dot Mimi Pumps
Lindsay offset an orange knit dress by No. 21 with a $625 pair of Oscar de la Renta Mimi pumps.
Her short-sleeve, waffle knit dress from No. 21 is stretchy and features a bateau neckline.
Lindsay Lohan's Oprah's Last Chapter Interview No. 21 Orange Waffle Knit Dress and Oscar de la Renta White and Black Polka Dot Mimi Pumps
Her Italian made pumps boast a retro print.
Her dress is sold out, but you can purchase at OscardelaRenta.com.
1  Lindsay Lohan's Oprah's Last Chapter Interview Oscar de la Renta White and Black Polka Dot Mimi Pumps
And for those who watched the interview–what did you think?

23 Responses to “Splurge: Lindsay Lohan’s Oprah’s Last Chapter Interview No. 21 Orange Waffle Knit Dress and Oscar de la Renta White and Black Polka Dot Mimi Pumps”

1. NYC chick says:

Lindsay looked great. She’s a pretty girl, even with the lip implant. I felt like she wasn’t being fully truthful/candid though. Sadly, I predict a relapse. I hope I’m wrong though.

2. aleeya says:

I suggest a better bra? Hmmm….right..maybe?

3. Janet says:

@nyc chick. She lied through most of the interview. I felt sorry for Oprah. She had to listen to that mess.

4. Farm Girl says:

I thought Lindsay was very promising with this interview. I believe she is really trying this time. Not only does she need to stay in counseling but she also so needs to find new friends to will lift her up not drag her down. I think Oprah had a positive effect on her. She has cancelled her trip with her brother which to says a lot. We need to lift her up not beat her down. I will be praying for you Lindsay.

5. Tish Tash says:

I really like this color/pattern combo (including the teal nails and ring). However, Ms Lohan should have invested in a nice supportive bra that would have made the dress and her figure look a little more appealing. On the whole, this is a vast improvement. Hope she stays on this path!

she needs a good bra. wth.

7. Do your breasts hang low, do the wobble to and fro? Who let her on set without a bra or a supportive one. I can’t! Those shoes are fire though…

Agree on the bra comments. Oprah’s hair looks fab

9. Emma says:

Great outfit. Lilo’s problem is her mother. That woman is her worst support system.

10. DannielleS says:

Oprah looks great! Lindsay’s looks is nice, but she NEEDS a bra! Her boobs are too big for that

11. KBS says:

Lindsay stays fly. I’m surprised her court looks aren’t featured on here. I loved the color contrast of the nails, ring and orange dress.

12. southern says:

agree kbs, we tend to see the same people featured

13. Jaz says:

She looks good now that she has gained some weight back. She has too much money for her boobs to look like that though. She needs a great bra ASAP. I want her to succeed.

Aside from the lopsided boobs, the outfit is cute.

15. TF says:

Cute outfit though her boobs needed better support. I think she looked very nice.

16. Blue Ivy Carter says:

Why are we giving Lindsay a two hour interview. She need church and a whopping. She need She needs a Aunt Loretta in her life. Ever notice how the black star kid never act up when they grow up, becuase your mother will be the first one to slap the ich out of you, like MaMa Payne!!!

17. AD says:

I wished she had worn a bra…

18. Georgia says:

Um, Blue Ivy Carter: Todd Bridges…Gary Coleman…Jaimee Foxworth…we’re hardly immune.

I cosign on the bra comments.

19. Elle says:

The fact that she should be wearing a bra is so distracting. But I love this outfit!

20. Kahalia says:

Georgia, yes!

21. RHONYC says:

cool dress, better posture would make it look GREAT.

lmao @ BIC’s “need a whoopin” bwahahaha! good one. :-D

22. Jei says:

Consign w| all the bra comments. Loved the shoes. She definitely needs better friends and a better support system going forward if she wants to succeed. Good to see her trying to get on the right path. SN: I love Oprah.

23. Diva says:

Lindsay needs to do something about those saggy bottom boys… ewwwwww