August 18th, 2013
Beyonce, Celebrity Style, Shopping

Beyonce has a thing for Topshop, and further proved her devotion to the brand with her latest Instagram flick! The songstress showed off her blunt blond bob in a $28 Safari Crop Top and Geometric Print Tube Skirt by the affordable British bastion:

Beyonce's Instagram Topshop Aztec Crop Top and Matching Skirt
The separates boast bright prints in pink, green, and yellow tones.

topshop safari crop top
topshop geometric print tube skirt
Cute! But sadly, both her pieces are sold out. Get a similar look with these Topshop pieces:

What do you think?
Beyonce's Instagram Topshop Aztec Crop Top and Matching Skirt

Posted In
19 comments

19 Responses to “Steal: Beyonce’s Instagram Topshop Aztec Print Safari Crop Top and Geometric Tube Skirt”

1. Dom Dom says:

So cute! And I’m loving this hair on her, makes her look more interesting and edgy. Lord knows I was not here for that cropped pixie WIG stunt she pulled the other day.

2. Jei says:

Yaaassss! I love!! Slay Bey! Loving the cut && the fit!

I neeed details on the dress she wore on Tumblr!

4. kayla says:

What didn’t she just have a pixie cut??? i knew it wasn’t going to last though B is known for her weave. She favors nicki minaj with this blond bob. However this does look waaaaaayyyy better than the short hair. the pixie didn’t flatter her face.

5. Msmimi13 says:

The bob is cute in this pic but in pics from her concert it was atrocious! It’s not a haircut u can sling all over your head then stop moving and expect it to fall back in place. Idk wth’s goin on with B, but man lets get it handled. She’s too pretty for such a basic cut.

6. Msmimi13 says:

PS I’m over the “I cut my hair, oh just kidding” stunts!

7. Erin says:

Flaw-Free. The most beautiful woman in this industry.
    The bob is stunning with her bone structure.
    No other African-american woman can rock blonde hair as well as Beyonce.

8. sweetie says:

This suits her face better than the pixie haircut, she looks so beautiful

9. Marsha says:

I still think we will see Beyonce out and about with the pixie cut at some point, but for now she needs something to swing around on stage. I thought she looked great in the photos from her latest concert.

10. itsjustme says:

i wonder how h&m feels about constantly seeing her in topshop.

11. Madpet says:

She looks young and fresh. I’m glad she found a new hairstyle. Go head Bey!!

Fab hair – cut & color! Wish this fit wasn’t sold out. Currently living in England and the Topshop near me has such a basic selection compared to what I see online.

13. binks says:

I agree with Madpet, she looks young and fresh. Honestly, to me this is the best she has looked in a long time! Loved the bob cut on her, the pixie was a no.

14. Winter's Bone says:

@ Anonymous, her dress on Tumblr is custom Roberto Cavalli.

She looks absolutely Stunning.
    Love her face, hair, her perfect body, everything is just A+++.

15. lola says:

BOW DOWN B*TCHES. That’s really all I have to say. The Queen Creole high priestess stays slaying 2013 without a single or an album and you will.org

16. JustNia says:

OAN, Does she still own House of Dereon? If so, when was the last time you saw her in her clothes? I LOVE B, but it bugs me that she, and other celbs, do not rep her brand. Ri Ri is rocking the hell out of her clothes.(even if some of the pieces are not cute, no shade)PS I LOVE Ri Ri too.

17. Bhud says:

the Me Myself & I bob!!!

and @itsjustme: great point. i wonder if the whole photoshop incident payed a part? and come o think of it i feel like i don’t eve see des in h&m unless its the designer collabo

18. Mesopretty says:

This woman is absolutely beautiful and radiant ! She looks amazing and that outfit is everything!

19. Lust4Lavish says:

She looks GORG! but i see her more in Topshop than her own collab with H&M.