August 12th, 2013
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm

Do we have a budding style maven on our hands?
Enniko Parrish accompanied beau Kevin Hart to the 13th Annual Harold And Carole Pump Foundation Gala in a black leather dress and Jimmy Choo Fall 2012 Kairo Fuchsia Satin Lace Up Sandals:
Her 4.25″ heels have a peep toe, along with magenta lace and mesh embellishments.
Eniko Parrish's 13th Annual Harold And Carole Pump Foundation Gala Black Leather Dress and Jimmy Choo Kairo Fuchsia Satin Lace Up Sandals  Jimmy-Choo-Kairo
Eniko is a beauty, so she can make almost anything look good. And I love how she matched her lipstick to her heels. Nice touch.
What do you think?

1Eniko Parrish's 13th Annual Harold And Carole Pump Foundation Gala Black Leather Dress and Jimmy Choo Kairo Fuchsia Satin Lace Up Sandals
Images: Pacific Coast News

14 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm…: Eniko Parrish’s 13th Annual Harold And Carole Pump Foundation Gala Black Leather Dress and Jimmy Choo Kairo Fuchsia Satin Lace Up Sandals”

1. Emma says:

She’s so cute. But with a man that short she should wear lower heels…or maybe he just doesn’t care.

2. JrDesignerLove says:

No one should have to sacrifice heels for a short man…or a man at that. But she looks nice.

3. Honeybrown says:

Cute look !!!!

4. Jei says:

Would have opted for a different color clutch, but she looks cute.

@JrDesignerLove Agreed. I am 5’10″ && quite often rock a 5″ to 6″ heel && the worthy men never seem to mind. I love my height && would never sacrifice tall heels for a man. The irony is short men love tall women, from my experience.

5. S says:

@JrDesignerLove, I concur. I don’t think she should have to sacrifice her personal style just because she dates a short man. Neither of them seem to be too worried about his height. She’s a cute girl and I like the look.

I love her look. Lippie color is sooo pretty on her.

7. I love the shoes, but not feeling the look with the leather dress or the navy clutch. At this point, Kevin can stand on his wallet so I’m sure she doesn’t care about his height.

8. nicole says:

oh shucks!kevin is taller than somebody…oh wait she’s sitting down…lolol…but seriously I like her oufit. cute couple

9. Nice style on her & I like the shoe

10. Lola says:

Any deets on her lipstick??

11. Binky says:

she and kevin make such a cute couple!! and her shoes are amazing ! @Lola I think MAC Girl About Town looks close to that lippie :-)

12. Ronnie says:

Shes pretty short though to only be that much over him in heels.

13. NYC chick says:

So pretty! Love it!

14. Carmelle says:

Love the shoes, nobody does it like Jimmy Choo! But what’s with the blue purse, pink shoes and black leather outfit. Not quite!