August 7th, 2013
Celebrity Style, Instagram, Rihanna, Shopping
Splurge: Rihanna’s Instagram Rodarte for Opening Ceremony Halter One Piece
By Faith

Rihanna posed on Instagram in a $345 Rodarte for Opening Ceremony Halter One Piece:
rihanna-instagram-rodarte-for-opening-ceremony-halter-one-piece-bodysuit

The sold-out style is versatile, as it can be worn as a one-piece swimsuit or bodysuit. It is covered in a Summer-perfect floral print and features a sweetheart neckline, hook-and-eye closure, boning at the bodice, seam detailing at the cups, gathered elastic banding at edges, and mesh lining at the front.
rodarte-for-opening-ceremony-halter-one-piece-bodysuit

Not sure about the grills, but the piece is cute!

Get some similar swimsuits here.

What do you think?

rihanna-instagram-rodarte-for-opening-ceremony-halter-one-piece-bodysuit

20 Responses to “Splurge: Rihanna’s Instagram Rodarte for Opening Ceremony Halter One Piece”

1. Athalie says:

I like the swimsuit A LOT, especially as a bodysuit, but ugh that hair is giving me too much Soul Glo/grandma.

2. Emma says:

Hey Rihaline Hernandez! Where is Steebie? Lol

3. Gogo says:

At least she’s rocking her OWN hair ladies! I appreciate the fact that she’s giving those weaves a rest.

4. My Response says:

I like it as a body suit. Hate that weave though

5. Candigirlindc says:

THANK YOU EMMA!! I kept saying “She looks like…somebody….but who”?

6. Kai says:

How is this her own hair when one of her sides was just shaven? You know what, maybe it was just slicked down. Eh, I don’t know. I’m not her hair. lol. What I do know is regardless whether it’s hers or not, the hairstyle is not the most flattering. She’s still a beautiful woman but in my opinion it’s just not the most flattering hairstyle she’s had. That’s just me though. But, as women we all switch it up sometimes and try something different and realizes it either works for us or doesn’t. That’s the beauty of hair, whether it’s your own or weave. You can be as versatile as you want. Oh yeah, cute swimsuit.

7. BougieHippie says:

Cute bathing suit but her hair is really project aunty in the summer time. Hated it!

8. itsjustme says:

@gogo– i’m curious, why do you think this is her “own” hair?

9. Choco aka Hippie says:

She isn’t looking so healthy here – Something is awry!

10. THE REAL TRUTH TELLER says:

I SEE THAT SHE IS A FAN OF LOVE AND HIP-HOP! NOT FEELING THAT HOE-A-LINE HAIR STYLE

11. THE REAL TRUTH TELLER says:

AND NO THAT NOT ALL HER HAIR IT’S A WIG HELLO THERE NO WAY HAIR CAN GROW BACK THAT QUICKLY FROM ALL THE DYE, SHAVES, PERMS AND LORD KNOW WHAT ELSE

12. Awilda says:

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHERE I CAN GET RIHANNA’S CHOKER!!!! ITS SOOOOOOO HOT!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. lessie says:

I see yall just talked about EVERYTHING else but the swimsuit.. I like that swimsuit a lot, love that print too, its so cute for summer, and I could definitely where some denim shorts over it for hanging out!

14. Tasha says:

Cute swimsuit and her and Joseline look just a like…

15. Msmimi13 says:

The swimsuit’s cute but that print reminds me of a romper I had when I was 12. I can’t STAND that hair!

16. Elle says:

I like the suit a lot. It’s hard to concentrate on it on though with that grandma hair do. Definitely her worst hair style EVER.

17. Blue Ivy Carter says:

Why does that hair remind of Michael Jackson back in the days!!Rihanna looked best with red hair,

18. YaBish says:

I’m not convince that that’s all her hair…just because it short with a curl doesnt means she’s natural. I mean she must have some pieces in she just had her side shave.

19. Gogo says:

@itsjustme I was hoping that it was but ive been looking at pictures and i now realize i was dead wrong.

20. bakaki william says: