August 2nd, 2013
Beyonce, Celebrity Style, Mail Bombs, Men's style, Shopping

Happy Friday!
I’m attending Good Morning America’s summer concert series today featuring Ne-Yo, then heading to a brunch hosted by celebrity stylist Diandre Tristan. Call time is 7:30am (yikes!), so I figured I’d watch some R&B Divas reruns on Youtube and crank out some Mail Bombs.
Let’s go!
Nikka saw this picture of Emily B on Instagram, and wrote, “Where did she get this dress?”
Emily B instagram blue printed bodycon zebra tiger stripe yellow dress multicolored
Emily threw up the deuces in a $14 multicolored zebra crop top and $54 matching midi skirt by UK brand Oh My Love. Check ‘em out below:

Emily B's Instagram Oh my Love Multicolored Zebra Print Crop Top
Emily B's Instagram Oh my Love Multicolored Zebra Print Crop Top and Matching Skirt
Get her top here and her skirt on ASOS. Purchase Emily’s separates, plus a similar dress below:

In another Bodycon Bomb, Kimberly asks, “Could you please tell me where Yandy got the dress and shoes that she has on in this picture?”
yandy smith bodycon dress instagram dollhouse factory black and white backless dress
A small bit of digging and I found that Yandy’s dress is from indie Miami based designer The Dollhouse Factory. Her particular custom creation is called ‘The Shadow’ and retails for $128:
yandy smith instagram dollhouse factory miami black and white bodycon black white dress backless
As for her shoes, she just might be wearing these $542 DSquared 2 chain strap stilettos:
dsquared 2 chain stiletto pump
Get her shoes at FarFetch.com and her dress at TheDollHouseFactoryMiami.com.

In our last club dress related IG query, Lauren says, “Where can I find this dress Teyana Taylor recently wore?”
lauren teyana taylor another tight dress from instagram
“…And are there any alternatives if this dress can not be found.”

Hope similar looks will do! Get TT’s halter steeze with these:

Next, Vanessa types, “Please let me know what brand of sweats Kevin Hart is wearing?”
9 Kevin Hart's Barney's Topman Salt & Pepper Cuffed Sweatpants,
“I would love them for my Hubby!”
Mail Bombs intern Jessica found that Kevin looked comfy and chic in $55 Topman Grey Salt and Pepper Deep Cuff Sweatpants:
0 Kevin Hart's Barney's Topman Salt & Pepper Cuffed Sweatpants,
Purchase here.

Crystal writes, “ Looking for this top posted on Karen Civil’s Instagram. Help!”
nike shirt twerking counts
“Would love it for working out or some casual looks, Thanks ; )”

Karen wrote in, saying, “Its a Nike shirt, not sure where they sell it but I’m assuming on the site or stores? It came in my workout kit they gave me the other day.”
Welp, there ya go! Couldn’t find it on Nike.com, so perhaps it’s a blogger special or it’ll be on their site at a later date. Stay tuned.

Elyse types, “Where can I buy this shirt that Baby Doll has on? The number 89 shirt.”

106 park omg-girlz-106
The OMG Girlz’s stylist, Shun Melson, got in touch, saying, “Baby doll’s top is from Topshop.” I couldn’t find it on their site, unfortunately, so hopefully these similar looks will do:
New Look has this ’83′ shirt for about $20:
new look 83 new york shirt omg girlz 106 park 89
This ’88′ shirt from River Island is also a good option.
river islane girls stripe 88 shirt
Hope those work!

Brittany says, “Where can I get Beyonce’s ‘Grown’ tank?”
beyonce backstage terry thierry gown tank top
Beyonce’s posed with a lucky fan backstage after her concert in a $25 Grown tank by Coinage & Co:
beyonce backstage grown black tank backstage
Purchase here.

Lastly, in a wardrobe query, Ramona writes, “I want a sexy yet daring dress to wear to a fragrance release party on 8/18. I want something similar to the dress Meagan Good wore to 2013 Bet Awards.”
meagan good 2013+BET+Awards+Arrivals+ATfziJz4iMMl
“…. Would you pleassssse help me I am in dire need of your assistance.”
Sure…Meagan Good showed off her frame in a custom Michael Costello gown. If you want something similar, it might be worth it to just get in touch with the designer and inquire about prices. E-mail the brand at stephanie@mtcostello.com or call (213) 689-3020.

Now for Unsolved Mail Bombs!

Michaelle says, “Adrienne Bailon wore this white jumpsuit on her new talk show “the Real”. I couldn’t find a picture of her from the show, but I did find this one of her going out to dinner later in that same jumpsuit. Where could I possibly get this? Help!!!!”
A Chic Adrienne Bailon gets dinner with Tamar Braxton
Simone types, “ I saw “Suits” character, Jessica Pearson, played by Gina Torres, wearing this gorgeous grey, off-the-shoulder business dress in one of the season 3 promo videos. I would love to know more about this dress–i.e. designer, cost, etc. I hope the attached pictures do it some justice. Thanks!”
gina torres suits character grey off the shoulder dress
Lastly, Anuhea writes, “Desperately need these glasses! They were in a recent Seventeen magazine for a Covergirl ad. I’ve been going insane trying to find them! Please let me know if you find anything. I would be SOOOOO grateful. Looking for them as relentlessly as I have will only make my eyesight even worse!”
seventeen magazine glasses
Help ‘em out!
I’ll be uptown…all morning. Stay tuned to Instagram @FashionBombDaily for minute-to-minute snaps and more.
Smootches!

24 Responses to “Mail Bombs: Emily B’s Instagram Oh my Love Multicolored Zebra Print Crop Top and Matching Skirt, Kevin Hart’s Barney’s Topman Salt & Pepper Cuffed Sweatpants, and Beyonce’s Backstage Coinage & Co ‘Grown’ Tank”

1. Claire says:

Adrienne’s jumpsuit is from Topshop, not sure if they have it anymore tho.

2. Sara says:

These requests have been 97% ratchet,

3. Sara says:

Just noticed that you now have to scroll past sleazy stories to get to the comments…#downgrade!

4. Kia says:

Agreed, seems like this site is getting younger and younger followers. Wouldn’t be caught dead asking about any of those inquiries. Except for Beyonce that is…

5. LawyerLady says:

@Sara & @Kia – I was wondering that too…. (sigh)

6. pican says:

surprised keisha dior wasn’t inquired about today…and ladies u dont need a specific body con dress because THEY ARE ALL THE SAME.

7. KITANA says:

These inquiries are awful. I am literally in shock right now. So twerkin is accepted and cool now that Miley Cyrus attempts* it after studying the Twerk Team? What is white Americas obsession with us? And now Nike is benefiting from it? They owe Twerk Team a check.

8. My Response says:

I can’t with these ratchet looks. the first three are just no.

9. Hopey says:

Im tired of this “having a giantic ass” trend
    .what about average shapes?

Put the body cons to rest

tired of the pastel hair t

over this trying to “be different” ..cause everyone just looks the same

just over this in general when will people embrace they’re natural self

10. Poetry says:

@Fashionbomb can you please find the sunglasses/shades Nicki Minaj is wearing in the video with Nelly “Get Like Me”? Please?

11. Monica says:

Snooze

12. Jacquelyn says:

TERRIBLE inquiries today:(. Yandy dress??? Emily B outfit?? My gawd! Please make it stop!!!

13. LA says:

Those look like Warby Parker frames…

14. Catelin d. says:

I remember a time when these Friday posts were fun and not skank- attire ridden, but I understand they are just catering to what the ppl are inquiring about. Hmmmmph

15. Kee says:

Adreinne Bailon jumpsuit is from Topshop. Tired of the bodycon trend as well, but I have to admit that Teyana T has a very nice shape. I love that Nike shirt…I feel like NIke made that for us black folk that twerk. I’LL BUY IT.

16. pauline hendrix says:

the frames in the seventeen ad may be warby parker…$90 prescription eyeglasses & sunglasses. warbyparker.com

17. Amil Chic says:

The 89 Top Shop shirt can be found in the petite section.

18. Noni says:

About the “Twerking #Counts” tee…If you scroll through the comments of Karen Civil’s instagram post a girl named “free2bnat” thanks Civil for reposting the pic of her shirt…on her page, “free2bnat” says “the shirt was custom made for employees at the Nike Vault”.

19. LaTasha says:

@Kitana I could hi-five you right now. I would love to make sense of the white obsession with African Americans. Seriously, this is starting to become disturbing. If I were a part twerk team I would sue.

20. Crys says:

Not that serious…Just a fun, rare shirt and I knew I could get an answer via FBD bc this is what they do.

@Noni-thanks!, was scrolling through the comments looking but guess I missed it.

21. Mikala says:

I believe those eyeglasses are Ray Bans.

22. Coastal.com has a lot of similar glasses frames.

23. Katie says:

Ratchet inquiries. Seriously, I remember when I first came here years ago the inquiries were a lot more sophisticated and adult. I would wear any of these styles if you PAID ME!

24. Katie says: