July 28th, 2013
Beyonce, Celebrity Style, Shopping
By The Fashion Bomb Staff

Beyoncé shared photos via Tumblr of her rocking a $76 Topshop Grey Metal Alphabet Sweatshirt (the love affair continues!) and a $45 Badacious Gotham Horned Snapback.

Beyonce-Topshop-Grey-Metal-Alphabet-Sweater-and-Badacious-Gotham-Horned-HatHer sold out sweatshirt features an all over gold metal alphabet print.

topshop-grey-marl-metal-alphabet-sweatHer Batman inspired snapback comes complete with horned ears and a contrast “Gotham” graphic.

badacious-gotham-horned-snapback

**Ciara is also a fan of the hat.

ciara-instagram-bodacious-gotham-horned-snapback

You can get a similar sweatshirt here and her snapback here.

Beyonce-Topshop-Grey-Metal-Alphabet-Sweater-and-Badacious-Gotham-Horned-Hat

Beyonce-Topshop-Grey-Sweatshirt

Beyonce-Topshop-Alphabet-Sweater

~Cliché

Images: Beyoncé/Topshop

14 Responses to “Get the Look: Beyoncé’s Tumblr Topshop Grey Metal Alphabet Sweatshirt and Badacious Gotham Horned Snapback”

1. RashidaGurl says:

Go Badacious!!!

2. msmimi13 says:

I swear this woman is growing on me in such a good way. The human, regular side of B is wonderful! Clearly she’s a bad B and it’s not just a reasonably priced shirt, it’s just nice to see her as a person.

3. lola says:

The Topshop executives are scrambling in their offices to put together a campaign in 3, 2, 1…or maybe her H&M contract forbade similar retail endorsements for about a year or at least until the end of the summer.

Regardless, her lordship BEYSUS KNOWLEGEND GISBETTERTHANYOUSELLE CARTR-CHRIST looks flawless. WEEEERRRRRQQQQQQQQQQ Queen Mother of the crawfish bayou, WEEEERRRRQQQQ

4. Um says:

LMAO @ Lola!

“Gisbetterthanyouselle” << SCREAMING

5. kateeee says:

Lola is just done with me. LMAO @ BEYSUS KNOWLEGEND GISBETTERTHANYOUSELLE CARTR-CHRIST

6. S says:

@Lola…..LOL! I love it! Bey is from my hometown, so I’ve Always been a fan…I admit it. I think the Gotham hat is really cute and like what @Msmimi13 said, I too appreciate the “everyday just folks” side that Bey has been showing us through her Tumblr and Instagram pics. LOVE her hair in the second pic, btw. *SMILES*……….

7. southern says:

between rita ora, miley cyrus, and beyonce/topshop…it’s really time for FBD to step their game up

including the new lay out

8. southern says:

Carter-Christ? yall need Jesus. or real role models

9. Carmen says:

LMAO @ Lola!!!!!!! but yes, Bey looks cute!

10. tasha says:

I love how normal Beyonce really is no matter what gossip sites say about her. She loves shopping where everyone elses shops. I want that Gotham hat! Also her hair and makeup is everything.

11. Dria says:

@Lola has me dying! lol I love this look hat as well as the sweatshirt. And people need to relax its called humor..no one really believes she is jesus. lol chill people

12. WILDFLOWER says:

i seriously get the creeps when ppl refer to these celebs as christ & I aint even religious. Get yo Life!!!!

13. ANON says:

love her hair in the organ picure