July 22nd, 2013
Celebrity Style, Fashion
By The Fashion Bomb Staff

Kourtney Kardashian was spied in Miami attending the Wildfox Swim Cruise 2014 show with beau Scott Disick. For the affair, the reality star dug into her closet, and slipped on a vintage Versace minidress and black pumps.
kourtney-kardashian-vintage-versace-betty-boop-dress-2
Kourtney Instagrammed an elevator selfie, claiming that she’s “Been waiting to wear this Versace number again since 7th grade.” Her high-neck dress combines images of Betty Boop with a colorful Harley Davidson motif.

kourtney-kardashian-vintage-versace-betty-boop-instagramI think the dress is fun, but a little young for her. It might have worked better if she lent it to her one of her younger sisters, Kendall or Kylie Jenner. Also, the thought of a 7th grader in Versace is bringing me back to my middle school days when my classmates would come to school in Marc Jacobs, and I would bop on through in some threads from the Gap. *sigh*

kourtney-kardashian-wildfox-swim-vintage-versace-dress

Body is snatched, however.
Anyway, what do you think?

kourtney-kardashian-vintage-versace-betty-boop-dress-2

~Jihan

Photos: Getty/Kourtney Kardashian Instagram

19 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm…: Kourtney Kardashian’s Wildfox Swim Cruise 2014 Vintage Versace Betty Boop Dress”

Cute

2. AzizMom says:

I actually like the dress and she is wearing it well. I would have left out the 7th grade information, but they love to brag…those Kardashians. She’s looking old in the face in these pics.

3. iheartkeya says:

Yeah, it’s a little young for her and not her best look. I agree that Kendall or Kylie would be super cute in it.

4. bella says:

she looks haggard. a newborn and a toddler will do that i guess. the bangs age her so badly.

5. lah.di.dah says:

LOL@ haggard…she def looks super old and worn out

i think this dress is a little young for her. i don’t really love the dress anyway but it would probably be really cute on someone a little (or a lot) younger

6. She needs to take this dress back to Kris Jenner’s closet where she found it. It’s too young for her and she has been looking every old in the face since she’s gotten those bangs. I can’t understand why she would keep them. I too think this would look hot on one of her younger sisters.

7. Ashley says:

This is one of the pieces her mom gave to her that she wore back in the day and kendall and Kylie are 14 and 16 and already dress like they are going on 30 so I would rather see this on kourtnet she looks cute.

8. KBS says:

She’s giving me Kris Jenner realness in the face, but overall I like.

9. Crystal says:

She’s not even 35 and this look is young for her? Wow. Stop labeling and putting rules on everything and live a little people. It’s just a dress.

10. L0ve365 says:

It is about time she got back with it. She has started to look old and she isn’t. I love it and who can hate on vintage Versace.

I like this look. Her face looks old but I don’t think the dress is too young for her.

12. Tall says:

I think the dress looks good on her and it’s too grown for someone under 18 in my opinion! We as people need to stop judging others for age brackets!

Hate it! This is not in line with her usual style. Much too young !

14. Enigma says:

I like the dress on her. I don’t think it’s too young for her she is doing the “comic trend” with vintage versace instead of “pow” dresses popular at Topshop and ASOS.

15. tasha says:

Super cute. I remember this dress. Her mom gave it to her. It was featured in one of those magazine spreads

16. AMH says:

It’s not her age, its just that the fit is off. The print is not too flattering for someone with a very large bust like her, and that combined with how short it is, too much.

17. londonhermit says:

The dress is not right for her shape and I had a hard time focusing because her face looks so beat. Maybe she should stay home and get some rest.

Not young for her at all.. This is so fun! Y’all be hating.. And haggard?! Let’s see one of your pictures @bella.

19. im going to stop short of saying it looks a little young for her and focus on that hair. Guuuuurl, this look is fun and a topknot would’ve worked much better. I think the bangs have to go…I love kourtney. She is the troll of the crew. She will get upset and shut it down.