July 19th, 2013
Claire's Life, New York, Real Style
Claire’s Life: Heineken’s Friends and Family BBQ Hosted by Chef Roblé

Happy Friday guys and gals!
Yesterday I was invited to a Heineken BBQ hosted by Chef Roblé at the W Hotel downtown.
claire sulmers etro shirt white rag bone jeans silver sandals green clutch diane von furstenberg clutch vintage sunglasses
It’s been HOT in NYC, so I went for cool colors in a salmon pink printed Etro top, my standby Rag & Bone white jeans, and my Proenza Schouler sandals.
Take a look at what a few attendees wore:
real-style-heineken-chef-roble-bbq
Lina and Desh were the definition of summer time fly in flirty skirts, peep toes, and cocktails with cut outs.
candis-danielle-heineken-party-chef-roble
I was drooling over Candis Danielle’s top and Della LA x Urban Outfitters printed shorts.
sessilee-lopez-chef-roble-heineken-bbq-fashion-bomb-daily-
Model Sessilee Lopez was in the house! The stunner looked gorgeous in a paisley print Givenchy maxi, previously spied on both Kim Kardashian and Lily Aldridge. Who wore it best?
dee-ricky-heineken-chef-roble-bbq-fashion-bomb-daily
Dee of Dee and Ricky let his clothes do the talking in a potty mouthed button down.
rae-holliday-chef-roble-bbq-heineken-fashion-bomb-daily
Blogger Rae Holliday of Stuff Fly People Like kept it simple in a tee and shorts.
claire-sulmers-chef-roble-heineken-bbq-fashion-bomb-daily
And lastly, I snapped a pic with the day’s host, who kept it colorful in a printed shirt.
Check out a bit of video I took:

It was a fun time!
What do you think?
Main Image by Brandon Isralsky.

15 Responses to “Claire’s Life: Heineken’s Friends and Family BBQ Hosted by Chef Roblé”

1. Josofresh says:

i dont know why but the men look weird. Claire, Lina and Candis looked nice but the others looked as if they were forcing fashion. people just dont look well put together or polished anymore.

2. Riss says:

Chef Roble is a cutie

3. You guys have all the fun in NY… Chef Roble’ should do something out here in LA. The weather is much nicer.

4. bella says:

Is Sessilee Lopez pregnant?

5. jrdesignerlove says:

Did Candis give you the dets on her shorts? I would love a pair for my trip.

6. Claire, your look is flawless! Loves me some Chef Roble! Wish I could hit up his events, they always look fun.

7. Jihan says:

you are brave for venturing out in jeans!

8. Mma says:

Love the look Claire! I just bought my first pair of Rag and Bone jeans that happen to be white 3 weeks ago! I haven’t worn them yet but can’t wait!

9. Samanthakitty says:

@Jrdesignerlove I think those shorts are at Urban Outfitters

10. S.Enjoli says:

Lena, Desh, and Candis all look summer fresh. i love it

11. AzizMom says:

Looked like fun! I miss these kind of events but Roble blesses Atlanta quite often.

12. jbrizzy says:

I don’t care for chef roble, out at the Essence festival, when he was on a panel talking about dating, his personality and persona is very immature and highschoolish, and his personality on his show is very off putting. Don’t see the hype in him ladies at all. Claire you look lovely as always

13. CheriV says:

I LOVE those sunglasses, Miss Claire! Where are they from? Would you mind giving some buying info on them?

14. mk says:

looks like everyone had fun…I love Candis Danielle’s hair!! i want :D

15. NYCShoediva says:

Not a fan of Claire’s look, but then I’m typically not a fan of her fashion choices. Very dated. This looks like something from the 90s from the rectangle shape heel on those sandals to the 50% stretch in those “jeans” to the ill-fitted top. Claire needs a fashion makeover by a professional stylist. Now that would be a GREAT post!