July 17th, 2013
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm

Miley Cyrus was spied headed to a photo shoot in New York in a Moschino leather jacket with bottle cap embellishment, Alexander Wang leather bralet, and an $895 Moschino pearl trimmed mini:
1 Miley Cyrus's Moschino Bottle Cap Jacket, Alexander Wang Leather Bralet, Moschino Pearl Trimmed Skirt, and Versace Platform Boots
She finished her look with sky high Versace stompers.
2 Miley Cyrus's Moschino Bottle Cap Jacket, Alexander Wang Leather Bralet, Moschino Pearl Trimmed Skirt, and Versace Platform Boots
Her abbreviated top is a favorite of Mileys; she’s worn it on at least 2 other occasions.
T-by-Alexander-Wang-Leather-Bra-Top
Her black crepe skirt is finished with pearl-effect beaded trim.
Her heels are from Versace’s Fall 2013 collection.
versace-fall-winter-2013-signature-bootie-with-platform-profile
I can’t imagine how she didn’t melt into a puddle with that leather jacket on, but that’s neither here nor there! You can’t go wrong with all black, and her embellishments add just the right amount of kick. Hot!
What do you think?

20 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm…: Miley Cyrus’s New York Moschino Bottle Cap Jacket, Alexander Wang Leather Bralet, Moschino Pearl Trimmed Skirt, and Versace Platform Boots”

1. josofresh says:

She has no style and her stylist creates these contrived boring outfits that pretend to look edgy. I’m so over these fashionless chicks. She needs some muscle tone because this skinny, boney look is pathetic.

2. Jazmin says:

Her style is just that…HER style. People come for Miley for absolutely no reason. Let the woman live her life!! The skinny, boney look is pathetic?? What does that even mean?? I didn’t know that was a look. I thought it was just her body. I wonder what you look like. This is crazy.

3. k says:

I have to admit I’m impressed. I’ve been impressed with many of her looks as of late. Keep it up Miley!

4. tasha says:

I love the top and the shoes.

Yall really wanted her to be a Disney start forever huh. She likes it, let her live

5. Enigma says:

I like this look no matter if it’s contrived by her or her stylist.

6. bella says:

this new style is fake. trust me she’ll be over it by next year.

7. shan says:

Her style isn’t fake. Even if she moves onto something new it doesn’t make it fake. It just means she likes something new. Do you wear the same clothes you wore at 10, 15, 20 etc?

8. Crystal says:

Twerk Miley Miley twerk

9. dyshaun says:

Get ‘em Miley. <3

10. Noirre says:

No ma’am.

11. Robin says:

Like Joshua from Street Etiquette said she has Ms. Fenty’s media/press kit from 08. Let’s see how this pans out.

12. I’m pretty sure all of the party girls in the world are completely in love with Miley’s looks as of late. But I’m not impressed! I’ll admit that most of her outfits are intriguing..but in the same as Rita Ora’s old style. Her individual pieces are always cute, but together its a giant NO! She looks like she’s trying to be really sexy every time she steps out of the house and that never welcomes the right type of attention. I wanna vote Hot, but she just looks out of place. Keep that shit in the club girl!

x
    Shanon

13. kory conover says:

I wish she had worn something beneath the skirt to smooth smooth those few little bumps out.

14. SBryant says:

I agree with Shannon and Robin. No shade, just the truth!

15. ANON00 says:

Bwahhhh ! I think it’s her style and it doesn’t always look bad but sometimes it looks like she’s a Rihanna impersonator aka Kelis

16. Grace says:

Costume vs Outfit, fine line…
    #ProperUndergarmentsAreOurFriends

17. COCO says:

There’s nothing original or fresh about Miley Cyrus is new found style, one of the reasons why i dislike her so much is the simple fact she lacks so much originality. I don’t like celebs who have no sense of personal style shes very generic.

18. Teneice says:

I’m all for her new look but let’s be realistic here dear, its 100 degrees in NYC! This was clearly a photog effort cause I’m certain that jacket came off as soon as she hit the lobby.

19. Concerned says:

It’s like 110 degrees in NY… why is she wearing so much leather for??

20. IamZenaidaG says:

I agree with Kiss My Fashion…her individual pieces are always cute but as a conglomerate its a bit much. She’s young, I dont think she has grown into her full style potential yet (hopefully)