July 15th, 2013
Celebrity Style, Fashion, Hot or Hmm
Weekend Hot! or Hmm…: Naomi Campbell, Camila Alves, Iggy Azalea, and More!
By The Fashion Bomb Staff

Happy Monday, guys! The stars kept it relatively low-key this weekend, spending time with family, friends, and of course– hitting up fabulous events.

Weekend Hot! or Hmm-071513

Let’s get into their looks, shall we?
rachel-zoe-out-with-skyler

Rachel Zoe spent some quality time with her barefoot son Skyler, in a Theodora & Callum black-and-white geometric print caftan, wide-brimmed chapeau, and platform sandals. A cute look for Ms. Zoe, although I think Skyler is way cuter! Get into those curls!

Dita Von Teese seen at the North American Hairstyling Awards in the Mandalay Bay Hotel in Las Vegas

Dita Von Teese‘s outfit for the North American Hairstyling Awards was spot-on. The burlesque dancer stunned in a floor-length polka dot gown with twist detailing at the waist. Love this look on Dita!

Mario Lopez seen after receiving the North American Hairstyling Award in the Mandalay Bay Hotel in Las Vegas

Also on hand was your mother’s favorite TV personality, Mario Lopez, who not only hosted the event, but received the PBA Beautiful Humanitarian Award for his charity work. Lopez went with a simple black-and-white-tux to snag the honor. Kourtney Kardashian seen with her daughter Penelope at Taberna restaurant in Los Angeles
Kourtney Kardashian was spied out with daughter Penelope in a printed top, black jean shorts, cat eye sunglasses, and her favorite Stuart Weitzman gladiator sandals. Cute! And I’m not just talking about little Penelope!

emma-watson-caroline-sieber-wedding

Emma Watson attended stylist Caroline Sieber‘s wedding in a cutout Carven dress and black pumps. Jealous of this look!

scarlett-johnansson-matthew-mcconaughey-dolce-gabbana-commercia

Scarlett Johansson spent her Saturday filming a commercial for Dolce & Gabbana alongside Matthew McConaughey. The actress sported a black lace dress from the brand, finishing her look with black slingbacks and a top-handle bag.

camilla-alves-dolce-gabbana-commerical-shoot

Also on set was McConaughey’s wife, Camila Alves, who skewed chic in a fiery red peplum dress and black peeptoe pumps. Could have done without the black sweater, but Camilla looks beautiful no matter what she’s in!

naomi-campbell-mykonos-

Naomi Campbell caught some R&R in Mykonos, Greece this weekend with friend and former YSL creative director Stefano Pilati. If only we could all look this regal just standing around!

eva-longoria-los-angeles-fedora-lax

Eva Longoria landed at LAX looking very comfortable in a white tee, oatmeal sweater, khaki pants, platform sandals, and a fedora. I’m more interested in that FURLL PILLOW she’s carrying.  I need it!

Iggy Azalea seen leaving BBC Radio 1 in LondonAnd finally, Iggy Azalea paid a visit to BBC’s Radio 1 this weekend in a rather disjointed ‘fit. The rapstress donned an embroidered black leather crop top with drawstring python pants, Kurt Geiger ‘Race You’ colorblock laceup wedges, and a Givenchy Antigonia colorblock satchel. I’m not a fan. The bag and footwear match (not keen on the shoes those either), but I think the track pants is what’s throwing this entire look off. Hmm…

And there you have it! Who had your favorite looks this weekend?

~Jihan

Photos: Zimbio, Pacific Coast News, Getty, Splash

22 Responses to “Weekend Hot! or Hmm…: Naomi Campbell, Camila Alves, Iggy Azalea, and More!”

1. liv says:

i don’t think that’s scarlett johanssen. but cute!

2. Jihan says:

@liv: it is Scarlett Johansson.

3. I’m here for Dita and Iggy. I love the blue of her bag and shoes.

4. mnrodgers says:

Dita Von Tease looks like ten million bucks…I love what she has on…I would wear it…and I wouldnt change a thing…perfection…saving this picture so i can find a similar dress lol

5. Jade says:

Love all the looks! And Emma Watson post lil spellcheck, change back to black.

6. Westafricanmutt says:

Dita is AAAAAAALLLLLLL THAT!

7. Empress says:

I adore Iggy

8. Ewurafua says:

Iggy’s wedges are by Kurt Geiger. They are known as RACE YOU. Here’s the link….. http://www.kurtgeiger.com/women/shoes/platforms/race-you-blue-leather-fabric-41-kurt-geiger-london-shoe.html

9. Honeybrown says:

I live for Rachel Zoe and her vintage inspired looks, Dita looked beautiful as well! I love how fashion bomb is becoming more diverse but their are other brown skin beauties you can feature other than solange, bey, Rih and Rita Ora.

10. Noirre says:

Not a one good look.

11. loveisyou says:

This has nothing to do with this post but I miss the old header for Fashion Bomb Daily. It was very unique and different seeing celebrity styles in each of the letters because it represents what this blog is all about!!!!! Why did it change????? Does anyone agree with me???

12. Nikia says:

@Honeybrown, when did Rita Ora’s Albanian self become a brown-skinned beauty LOL

13. tasha says:

Love RZ top and Skylar’s hat. Super vacay or beach look.

Dita looks beautiful.

I like Kourt’s top. Penelope and Mason look just alike.

I like Iggy’s pants.

14. BougieHippie says:

Iggy style is fun and current! I love it!

15. Robin says:

Dita is just a dream, goodness!

16. Me says:

Soooooo this went to a predominately urban (aka black) sit, to let’s embarrass diversity to a site where there is one black celebrity among nonblacks. FBD be careful about moving too far away from your original business idea… Because this getting to be very much a site like all of the others. Might as well, check out people.com

17. Me says:

*sorry for all the spelling mistakes… Ipad typing is not the best lol

18. bebe says:

Cosign with @loveisyou

19. Kilode? says:

@loveisyou…. that’s what I thought when i saw it too… this new one is bland. the old one represented.

@loveisyou.. the other heading was too urban. .

21. AMH says:

I hate to say this too but the old logo was nice. My ex boyfriend that was very into art and design was just walking by behind me when I was looking at the site one day and was draw in by the header and wanted to know what site I was looking at.

22. Scarlett Johansson looks gorgeous as does Dita!