July 12th, 2013
Celebrity Style, Shopping

Bridget Kelly embraced black on black at the Edeyo Gives Hope Ball in NYC, slipping on a $67 Missguided Aceline Embellished Midi Dress and BCBG Sandals:
Bridget Kelly's Edeyo Gives Hope Ball MissGuided Aceline Embellished Midi Dress and BCBG Sandals
Her dress has a plunging mesh panel embellished neckline.
0 Bridget Kelly's Edeyo Gives Hope Ball MissGuided Aceline Embellished Mesh Midi Dress
She looks pretty, though ‘nude’ mesh can be tricky on brown girls. What do you think?
If you’re here for it, purchase at Missguided.co.uk.

7 Responses to “Steal: Bridget Kelly’s 2013 Edeyo Gives Hope Ball MissGuided Aceline Embellished Mesh Midi Dress”

1. Taj says:

She looks beautiful.

2. tasha says:

She looks beautiful. I see the misguided brand is every now.

3. Kisha says:

She looks beautiful. I love the dress. I wonder for a brown girl like myself if the mesh could be removed and replaced with a mesh that matches my skin tone. The dress is such a beauty and at the price the alterations may be worth it.

4. DivaFabulosa says:

For some reason, I’m not feeling the shoe choice. The dress is cute though.

Isn’t midi between the knees and ankles?

6. Noirre says:

I like the dress and her makeup is beautiful.

7. Theliteralist31 says:

I think you can use tea to stain the mesh darker to match warmer skin tones. I know that a friend uses it on her dance costumes……may be a bit messy.