July 5th, 2013
Celebrity Style, Rihanna, Shopping, Steal
Steal: Rihanna’s Denmark Adidas Originals C90 Art Fleece Crewneck
By The Fashion Bomb Staff

Rihanna was spotted enjoying some downtime in Denmark with BFF Melissa Forde. Your favorite bad gal went for a tomboy look in a $95 Adidas Originals C90 Art Fleece Crewneck, Nike Air Jordans, and Ray Ban Wayfarer Sunglasses.

Rihanna-Denmark-Adidas-Originals-Crewneck-Air-JordansHer oversized crewneck features red, gray, and black panels, stripes down the sleeves, and adidas written on the back.

Adidas-Originals-CrewneckFor the most part, the sweater is sold out. However, you can still purchase a few over at eBay.

Rihanna-Melissa-Forde-Denmark-2

Rihanna-Melissa-Forde-Denmark

Thoughts on her look?

Rihanna-Denmark-Adidas-Originals-Crewneck-Air-Jordans~Cliché

17 Responses to “Steal: Rihanna’s Denmark Adidas Originals C90 Art Fleece Crewneck”

1. meSoPretty says:

Her lipstick is amazing

2. My Response says:

This wasn’t worth the post. Over-sized shirts etc are not cute. I don’t know what it is about Melissa but i feel sorry for her.

3. ANON00 says:

It looks fine, but why did this need a separate post? She always gives this same look, it couldve gone in a compilation.

4. Nia says:

No @ My Response, you should be feeling sorry for yourself. Over there on your computer, probably ain’t got no job! hating on some girl that is totally unmoved by your existence. I have news for you hunnie, YOU WILL CONTINUE TO DEAL!

Anyway, on the post, I wish Ri would change her hair! I love that crewneck, I’ll probably wear it to my size with some jeans shorts

5. Ashley says:

I love Ri-Ri, but I cannot stand when people have on mixed brands like this…there are some cute Adidas that she could have worn with that sweater…love you Ri, but this is not your best

6. jrdesignerlover says:

I am over this, wearing a sweater as a dress thing. There is nothing fashionable going on here.
    And don’t feel bad for Melissa, she gets to fly all over the world with her BF, hopefully she gets paid, so she has something to fall back on.

7. Msmimi13 says:

Jerseys as a dress are played out I think they left when I was in the 8th grade. And I agree with what someone else said about mixing brands. Back when I was a tomboy that was a no no. To me this is a tacky look, period.

8. Miata says:

I’ve got the LAST one on hold in Indiana! lol #slayage

9. tasha says:

No need for a post. Nothing special about oversized shirt and Melisa looks sick.

10. My Response says:

@ Nia, LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks for the laugh. You’re hilarious!

11. anonymous says:

Smoking weed and bleaching skin eh…

12. Tifani says:

TACKY!

13. Nice and @ Nia LMAO

14. Empress says:

Another worthless Rihanna post. Smh

15. Only Rih can do this. Her lipstick is always on point.

16. MyBeauAuthor says:

Claire can you pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee post other celebrities that have STYLE other than Rihanna? I’m a fashion student at FIDM. I come to this blog for content and I love it!!
    However some days I don’t even want to bother coming on here because I see all post of Rihanna…its getting really old and boring lol

I know she’s popular but nothing about her speaks fashion. She is just a pretty girl who looks nice in clothes…..nothing more! This blog is known for is her now lol. Please please post more women and men other than her with STYLE, she is not the only one and I feel like you guys only post pictures of her just because its HER, not because of fashion…

17. Sophisticated One says:

Jordan and Adidas? Naw… I love you Rihanna but that is a no – no.