July 2nd, 2013
Celebrity Style, Fashion, Hot or Hmm, Rihanna
Hot! or Hmm… Rihanna’s Chanel Couture Fall 2013 Look
By The Fashion Bomb Staff

Rihanna‘s certainly keeping busy in Paris! The singer took time off her ‘Diamonds’ world tour to take in the Chanel Fall 2013 Couture show. She made an appearance in a full-length cardigan, and Chanel accessories: a tangled pearl necklace with floral and jeweled interlocking “C” accents, two-toned pumps from their Resort collection, and a boxy quilted ivory bag.

rihanna-chanel-couture-fall-2013-look

Leaving little to the imagination, Rih’s cardi has a plunging décolletage and a high thigh slit to show off her gorgeous gams. The heels on her pumps boast a sculpted detailing.

rihanna-chanel-couture-fall-2013-2

Hey, it’s a look! Rihanna’s no stranger to taking fashion risks and she definitely did for this show. The sweater dress itself isn’t my cup of tea, but according to Rih, she “Went straight to the Chanel Couture show early this morning with NO SLEEP!!!” I can’t blame her for wanting to be comfortable!

rihanna-chanel-couture-fall-2013

What do you think?

rihanna-chanel-couture-fall-2013-look

Photos: Zimbio

Posted In
27 comments

27 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm… Rihanna’s Chanel Couture Fall 2013 Look”

1. cheeky says:

more like a bathrobe…but she’s a gorgeous girl and her make up was flawless.

2. Awilda says:

love this look !

that hair wash her out.. no to outifit

4. Nadege says:

Only Rih can pull off this look! Her makeup is on point!

5. tasha says:

Nope, she looks like she has a robe on and threw on some jewelry. Not a cute look. Just because its Chanel doesnt make it stylish.

6. MelyB says:

When people say “only Rih can pull off this look”, is that a good or bad thing? Honestly asking because that comment is stated repeatedly on other boards featuring some of her recent outfits.

ITA w/ @Tasha

7. Ms Modish says:

Too gorgeous, effortless yet chic…I love it!

8. Cherry says:

In my opinion, not even Rih can pull this off. It looks a bit cheap tbh. Her make up is on point though.

Lol no that outfit is a mess…no one can really pull that off lol

10. Meika says:

I think it’s dope how her stylist styled that cardigan… I love the look and if I could get away w/it I’d rock it….

11. Poetry says:

Yuck! Looks like she’s butt ass naked under a cardigan. This is wack but besides that she looks beautiful and flawless.

OAN can some of u please stop complaining about others who say “only Rihanna can pull this off” already? Stop whining about others opinion. I don’t even believe they mean only Rihanna but just that these clothes look good on Rihanna because she’s tall and lean. If u don’t have that type of body then yes it may not look as good on u as it does on her or someone with her body type. Stop being so pitiful.

12. Liz says:

…how big is her nipple bar?

13. Tabatha says:

I actually like it. I have a similar dress that my mom purchased over 30 years ago that I love! Her confidence is amazing.

14. Miss Monèt says:

She actually wore this to a Chanel show? Wow.

15. My Response says:

Only me and rihanna can pull off this look *inserts sarcasm*
    It looks good with how she’s posing but it looks like a nightgown or bathrobe. makeup on point and i love that necklace

16. AzizMom says:

Clearly this is a wardrobe malfunction waiting to jump off. She had to hold the dress closed like that? Ugh…not classy and poor fit for Rih. She could have come better than showing us she can go bra and pantie-less.

17. Leash says:

I actually do like the overall concept of the outfit. Even the thigh high slit (possibly about to show her slit) isn’t bothering me. But seeing the whole outline of her nipple and piercing is what took it to bathrobe level for me… Although, for having had no sleep, her face looks really good!

18. Only she can get away this and I mean this in a good way. But then again I’m bias when it comes to Ri lol!

19. Tifani says:

Bathrobe game proper…lol!!!!!!!!

20. Anon says:

Claire,

Where can I find a maxi cardigan for less?

Thanks

21. Hannah says:

She’s a tramp with money, no class what so ever. She looks a mess.

22. tt says:

this is not it. sorry, but i’m not co-signing this mess.

23. ANON00 says:

The reason “only she can pull this off” is annoying is because I’ve seen plenty of girls who are taller than 5’7 Rihanna and much leaner. Idk where some of you live, but it reeks of low self-esteem. She doesn’t exactly have facial beauty on lock & this looks a mess either way you spin it. Those shoes are hideous.

24. mscc says:

why is no mentioning that we can see her nipple piercing as clear as day. she needs to cover it smh

25. Leelee says:

I get what she is going for with this look and I Love it!! Would have preferred a sexier shoe..Still, she looks amazing

26. mic says:

This girl is fashion awesome……..killer!!!

27. Peet says:

Y’all are soooooo thirsty to say something negative about her. She is gorgeous. Period. I like the look on her. It works. Y’all unsecurity is shining bright.