July 1st, 2013
Celebrity Style, Ciara, Shopping, Steal
By The Fashion Bomb Staff

Ciara twerked like nobody’s business during her 2013 BET Awards performance! Whew! She hit the stage in an $80 Topshop All-Over Money Print Top and $50 Dollar Word Print Joggers.

Steal-Ciaras-2013-BET-Awards-Performance-Topshop-Dollar-Word-Print-Blouse-and-Dollar-Word-Print-Trousers
She completed her look with Givenchy checkered hi-top sneakers.
The long sleeve shirt with front buttons features an all-over money print.

TopShop-All-Over-Money-Print-BlouseHer jogging pants come with an overlayed word print.

Topshop-Dollar-Print-Jogger-PantsIf you like her look, you can get both pieces at Topshop here and here. Splurge on her sneakers at LuisaViaRoma.com.

Ciara-2013-BET-Awards-PerformanceWhat do you think?

Ciara-2013-BET-Awards-Performance-2

*In case you missed the performance, check it out here:

Ciara & Nicki Minaj – ‘I’m Out’

~Cliché

*Nicki Minaj opened the performance in a black tank, black leather PRSVR pants, and $1,095 Giuseppe Zanotti Zebra print sneakers:
ciara-nicki-minaj-bet-awards-2013-performance-video-04
nicki minaj bet performance giuseppe zanotti zebra pony skin sneakers
Purchase her sneakers here.

24 Responses to “Steal: Ciara’s 2013 BET Awards Performance Topshop All-Over Money Print Top and Dollar Word Print Joggers”

1. If “annn” one of my friends purchase this outfit I’m going to put them on a permanent time out! LOL

2. denise says:

I can’t even lie Ciara was on point last night! A performer she is. I must admit Bet Awards was good this year, very good.

3. Forget the outfit you seen how that hair was all over the place, that wig was everything.

Loved the performance!

5. annonymous says:

too much for hating Rihanna when she got same stage outfit as her smh

6. Nike says:

No, no and no to Ciara’s outfit. Nicki’s look is on point!

7. girlplease says:

@anon Rihanna has nothing to do with this post, Ciara been dressing like this, beeeen! Dont forget how long this girl been doing her thing!

8. mi manning says:

i liked the outfit. her performance was good….it was actually one of the best award show BET had ever done in quite a while! i’m pleased with it…except Mariah, R. Kelly, Jeezy, and Miguel…we could have done w/o them!

9. Empress says:

Looks like jammies. I didn’t watch the awards, but I heard her performance was good.

10. candylicker says:

CiCi did her thing, I always love her performances, Nicki had my grandmomma’s hips in them pants – boo.

11. AJ says:

Cici yassssssssssssssss !! A-town stand up! True talent… she did that! I want those jogging pants to lounge in.

12. KBS says:

This look was horrible. It reminds me of the mushroom suit from Boomerang worn inside out.

Nikki’s a$$ looked like 20 lbs of garbage in a 10 lb Hefty bag.

On a positive note, Cici’s abs, as always, are everything.

13. smv says:

i totally missed the award show, i woke up to fb ablaze with BET award updates. Thank God its going to be rerun for the next 6 months!! lol

14. Pari says:

Not a fan of her outfit, but her performance was everything. Yes Cici!

15. Nia says:

Hmnnnn Rihanna does have similar outfit in dress form for her World Tour that started in March… No! CiCi you have to do better

16. Jen says:

Ciara needs a new stylist & immediately!!

17. ANON00 says:

But RiYAWNa can’t perform … Nor does she have the patent on this outfit. Bye. Cici was best of the night as usual.

18. Denise says:

I’m all for Rihanna, but please tell me what she has to do with this post? Ciara has been dressing like this for 10 years +. But because Rihanna has a similar outfit she’s rocking her style! GTFOH! Ciara will out perform Rihanna any day. Rihanna didn’t get where she’s at because of her talent lets be honest. You guys do realize that Rihanna does have a STYLIST.

19. Ashley says:

Lol, I agree, Ciara will out perform Rihanna. Can she even dance? Maybe I missed something…

Am I the only one who like the pants?!?!? Really? Lol. I would never wear both, or even the shirt period. But if done right, I think the pants are a go. But for the sake of performing, I think that the look worked well for her.

20. Jay-Are says:

I def. liked the concept of the look the stylist was going for- cool, relaxed & pretty much “I’m so sexy I can just throw on my boo’s clothes”, but this look was a M-E-S-S! The performance was so good but I could not stop myself from thinking, “Dang Ciara, was this look provided by Wet Seal?”
    So distracting and did not enhance the performance.

21. Cheyenne says:

I do NOT want to steal this look.

22. Jei says:

She killed that performance. My only gripe is that I wish she had worn something to stand out from her dancers. && ya’ll Rih stans have really got to chill. Ciara > Rihanna any day of the week.

23. Danielle says:

The wigs her and Nikki wore are buy RPGSHOW. Great wigs, you can dye them and cut them how you like, she had hers glued on, now I want to buy one that looks like hers

24. Ok says:

Ciara did great job stop with comparison that’s so silly …two different styles and lets face were doing 90s trend this year …so stop rihanna can dance stop putting her down …Ciara can’t sing and that’s fine …so I don’t see how she’s better…singing counts too you know