June 28th, 2013
Celebrity Style, Rihanna, Who Wore it Better
By Faith

Kevin Hart’s gorgeous girlfriend, Eniko Parrish, attended the LA premiere of the comedian’s new film Let Me Explain. For the proceedings, the glamazon sported the same $3,690 Tom Ford Spring 2013 Beige Strappy Gladiator Sandal Boots Rihanna sported back in April:

While Eniko paired her shoes with a black v-neck ruffle top, barely-there shorts, and a Tom Ford Alix Bag, Rih wore a $1,615 Mary Katrantzou Butterfly Print ‘Teleport’ Shirt and $152 Siwy Camilla Cut Off Shorts.

Check out the strappy Tom Ford heels in black below.

Tom-Ford-Strappy-Sandals

I’m loving both looks here! Eniko is beautiful no?

What do you think? Who wore ‘em better?

Rihanna's Instagram Mary Katrantzou Butterfly Print Top and Tom Ford Spring 2013 Beige Strappy Gladiator Sandal Boots

eniko-parris-let-me-explain-los-angeles-premiere-tom-ford-alix-bag-spring-2013-strappy-gladiator-sandals-1

Rihanna-Instagram-Mary-Katranzou-Top-Tom-Ford-Heels

20 Responses to “Who Wore It Better? Eniko Parrish vs. Rihanna in Tom Ford’s Spring 2013 Strappy Gladiator Sandal Boots”

minus the white bag

2. Honeybrown says:

I like both looks also. I’m pushing more towards Rihanna because I like the unexpected pairing with Mary Katrantzou shirt.

rih rih :)

4. Empress says:

Love these sandals, wish they were more affordable. Lol

5. Tifani says:

Neither, these sandals are hideous! They look like leg braces to me!

6. Solange says:

Both ladies rocked it extremely well! Loving both outfits

7. DivaFabulosa says:

My same thoughts @Tifani. Those shoes are ugly, I don’t care if they are Tom Ford.

8. andie says:

I’m not 100% on either look but I chose Eniko. I ride or die for Rih but the color of her shoes against her skin is bothering me. To be honest these shoes are meant to be worn naked. Clothes ruin them. Just my little opinion.

9. Grace says:

Those shoes are to die for. I prefer Rihanna’s look. A nude shoe paired w/a black outfit is less expected and more chic in my opinion.

10. Ronnie says:

Woulda loved without vest.

11. Riiiiiriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

12. Trish says:

Rih

13. Bombie says:

I think she’s actually wearing a white bag but the structure almost makes it look like a vest

14. Eniko’s style is something that I myself would wear, but Rihanna can do no wrong in my eyes lol!

15. chrissyb says:

Rig looks wins I feel that the shoes fit her and her personal style. Kevin’s girl looks forced she needed a nice simple strapping heel.

16. Jei says:

Eniko..although I’m mad at her arm around his shoulder like that, that’s a bro stance lol. She looks slightly pulled away from him.

17. Both of them looks Fab and I like both color on them so I’d have to give it to Riri

18. tasha says:

I prefer Eniko’s look!!!

19. baby-b says:

why is she carrying that white bag? You’re not going for coffee…you’re going to a movie premiere. Some ppl try too hard and FAIL! Leave the boots to Riri…

20. candylicker says: