June 28th, 2013
Celebrity Style, Instagram, Shopping, Steal
Steal: Dawn Richard’s Instagram Topshop Scratch Graffiti Print Midi Dress
By Faith

Vintage-loving brand Coal N Terry snapped a pic of Dawn Richard on their Instagram page in their Studded Denim Vest, offset with a pair of those coveted $1,186 Giuseppe Zanotti Winged Sandals and a $64 Topshop Scratch Graffiti Print Midi Dress:

Dawn Richard's Instagram Topshop Scratch Graffiti Print Midi Dress
Her sold-out midi dress boasts an allover black and white graffiti print, long sleeves, and a form-fitting silhouette.

topshop-black-scratch-graffiti-midi-dress

There’s a lot going on here…I like all of the pieces individually, but I’m not sure where to focus with so many statement-making trends at play.

dawn-richard-instagram-coal-n-terry-vintage-studded-denim-vest-topshop-scratch-graffiti-print-midi-dress-giuseppe-zanotti-winged-sandals

Dawn’s frock is sold-out, but shop other Topshop graffiti pieces here.

What do you think?

Dawn Richard's Instagram Topshop Scratch Graffiti Print Midi Dress

16 Responses to “Steal: Dawn Richard’s Instagram Topshop Scratch Graffiti Print Midi Dress”

1. ITS NORTH WEST B*TCH says:

WHY ARE WE STILL WEARING THOSE UGLY KENDRA WEST ‘CRUEL SUMMER’ HEELS. WHY WHY WHY

2. Amber Powell says:

The dress looks good on its own. She overdid it adding the vest (which is cute by itself as well) and those sandals. When you have a pattern dress like that, its best to just go basic with accessories

3. Empress says:

Too much going on

4. LELE the Great says:

I would do a solid black our solid silver shoe but overall I like it…but I trend to like busy stuff.

5. Grace says:

Please explore synonyms for the word “boast”

6. LaCandace says:

She looks silly. Too many conflicting ideas/styles going on here.

7. diadia says:

yup love everything separtely but too much going on . take the vest off and diff shoe, less is more

8. Love the dress and even the vest. Not so much the shoes but they do work with the look.

9. Nice dress and My friend have the same dress that Dawn Richards had on

10. Kisha says:

ASOS has a really similar version of this dress for $25, here’s the link:

11. tasha says:

Question why does she look photoshopped? Great separates not as one look.

12. An Aquaponics garden might be set up indoors or outdoors inside the
    backyard. I have always loved DIY and have always kept fish when I first heard about aquaponics a few months ago I had to produce my own system.
    Aquaponics bring everything you need, both to
    increase edible fishes and to cultivate organic food crops all in one place.

13. Set the coarse frequency of oscillators 1 and two to -24. For those of you
    who haven’t heard a Dubstep mix yet, I strongly advise listening
    to the Gworm demo, Excision Shambalah 2010, and the Rusko Essential mix.
    Hip hop was originally introduced as a substitute to disco.

14. You also can collaborate online websites with a group “drop box” where one can create some truly interesting “collective tracks”.
    When looking to create hard hitting dubstep music, the production setting around the compressor might be key.
    It’s generally not recommended to EQ after compression
    because aggressive EQ setting will result in peaks over the 0db
    threshold and you want to be sure that the compressor is in full.

15. Do you have a spam problem on this blog; I also am a
    blogger, and I was wanting to know your situation; many of us have created some nice procedures and we are looking to swap solutions with others, please shoot me an email if interested.

16. Hola! I’ve been following your website for some time now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from Humble Texas!

Just wanted to say keep up the great work!