June 26th, 2013
Celebrity Style, Solange Knowles

Shikara writes, “I came across this picture of Solange and tried so much to find the 411 on what she’s wearing, but had no chance.”
“I knew i had to come to ya’ll straight away. Thanks.”
You came to the right place! It took me a bit, but I found that Solange sported a Gorilla Printed sweatshirt and lip print skirt from Le Jour au Jour’s Fall 2013 collection.
Take a look at the prints here:
9 01 Solange Knowles's Tumblr Au Jour Le Jour Fall 2013 Gorilla Print Sweatshirt and Lip Print Skirt
I haven’t seen the pieces for sale as yet, though you can keep an eye on their website, AuJourLeJour.it, to see when they might become available.
Until then, what do you think of Solange’s look?
00 solange gorilla printed orange sweatshirt lip mouth print red and blue skirt

35 Responses to “Wardrobe Query: Solange Knowles’s Tumblr Au Jour Le Jour Fall 2013 Gorilla Printed Sweatshirt and Lip Print Skirt”

1. @paparazzi_promo says:

loveeeeeee this chick !

2. JJ says:

She looks old, in her face. Like 40, not even a fabulous 40…nothing wrong with 40 but a 26 yr old shouldn’t look 40, unless there’s a reason (substance abuse, high stress)

3. Grace says:

#Terrible

4. Est says:

Lmao @ JJ

5. Manny says:

Hell no

6. ENOUGH says:

WTF is this? This looks like the sort of prints the care givers in the pediatric wards wear. For goodness sake you’re a young woman, this is your time to kill the fashion game not continually give circus clown couture like it’s a muppet show.

7. I don’t love it, but I do like it.

8. Empress says:

Ugly as hell. I’m started to get annoyed with her.

9. Camillia says:

It’s okay…not my favorite look for Solo.

10. Bri says:

She does look kinda tired…I actually like the outfit but heavy is the head that wears those braid honey!!

11. Honeybrown says:

In not here for the gorilla on lip print… I could see her in the lip print sheath dress, but this is a no go for me solo…. But dag I see she can’t have a off without you all jumping down her throat lol. She’s still fab.

12. No says:

She needs to go back to her old stylists…

13. Solange says:

Cute, she’s giving me the rebel school girl vibe

14. Empress says:

She’s starting to annoy me. Damn clown

15. NickySA says:

no no no someone call the police lmao

16. ITS NORTH WEST B*TCH says:

LETS TALK ABOUT THE VEIN IN HER NECK BECAUSE HER POOR NECK IS TRYING TO HOLD A 16LB HEAD AND 35LB WEAVE. SHE BETTA GET A SUPPORT COLLAR ASAP

17. smv says:

the braids keep getting longer and longer. I cant get with the lips and monkeys on her clothes.. so no solo..

18. Jen says:

yeah she looks old in this pic. Anyway I will see how she really looks when i see her up close and personal on July 5th at her Miami show!!

19. I love when she mixes prints, but not here.

20. Peaches says:

There are a lot of sorry sisters on this site,. Bashing Solange like they are means that there is a lot of envious hatred out there. The child is doing her thing, she looks great and if she looks tired in any pictures, that’s because she is tired because she works hard, so all of you haters get some style and class because voicing it on the website doesn’t work. You go Solange!

21. @ Peaches says:

And do u think your “You go Soloange” does anything on a website??if a comment is good or bad its that person’s comment …go to hell and have a nice day please. #Isaidplease

LOL@empress

22. Diva says:

I live for Solo’s outfits & I can’t wait for her to discover a new hairstyle .

23. Robin says:

Love this! Solo does no wrong.

I would LOVE to see what some you ladies are wearing right now lol
    Judging by these “bombshells” and mail bombs you send in smh…

24. ebby says:

@enough – hahaha, your too funny. in the blue it definitely looks like acheesy set of scrubs. the boxy shape of the clothing only further adds to that. I think if worn as separates it could be really cute.

25. bebe says:

She missed the mark on this one.

26. Honeybrown says:

WOW , tell someone to go to hell because you don’t agree with what they said. Simple minded folks I’ll tell you……

a difference of opinion does not mean either party is “hating” sheesh. I like solo’s fit but she is looking aged in this photo..also i luv the look of the hair but it cant be healthy for her neck/back. the hair is probably half her body weight

28. toots says:

ummmm is it summer time or why do celebs dress like its winter in the summer and vice versa i understand these designer prep for the season early but damn! solange i love how u rebel by being natural and totally opposite of ur sis but baby aint nothing wrong with beating ur face and a touch of perm

29. crystal says:

Haters or not, those “sisters” that commented negatively really have a serious fashion problem. Opinion or not the child is trying and again SHE works hard for her money and if she gets one or two days where she’s “off” in both her look and facial features I would say she deserves it. It’s not easy doing what she does and getting up every morning with the perky bright refreshed face. Yea she’s tired but still keeps it going.

30. Kimberly says:

I live for Solange but not this look. Only she can rock this though

31. dopegirlj says:

@ITS NORTH WEST B*TCH *DEAD*

32. KARTRELL says:

SOLANGE LOOKS GREAT!

@IT’S NORTH WEST BITCH WHORE DOG RAT

LET’S TALK ABOUT HOW KIM K, HER NASTY MOMMA AND GAY PR BUTTBOY JONATHAN CHEBAN PAY ALL OF YOU WORKERS TO GO ON BLOGS AND TYPE NEGATIVE STUFF ABOUT BEY AND SOLO. WRITING COMMENTS UNDER DIFFERENT NAMES. SAD, PATHETIC AND JEALOUS!!! KIM K HAS ALREADY BEEN BUSTED FOR DOING THIS.

33. Terri says:

GO SOLANGE!!! I LOVE YOUR STYLE!

34. Mila says:

Hahahahahahahaahaha that’s all I got. Laughs!