June 26th, 2013
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm, Rihanna
Splurge: Rihanna’s London Silver Spoon Attire Camo/Cameo Bucket Hat
By The Fashion Bomb Staff

Rihanna exited her London hotel wearing a $123 Silver Spoon Attire Camo/Cameo Bucket Hat, Kate Moss tank, and Ray Ban sunglasses.

Rihanna-London-Silver-Spoon-Attire-Camo-Cameo-Bucket-HatHer camo bucket hat is hand finished with yellow lamb nappa trim.

Silver-Spoon-Attire-Camo-Cameo-Bucket-HatYou can get yours at Silver Spoon Attire.

Rihanna-London-Silver-Spoon-Attire-Camo-Cameo-Bucket-Hat

She’s really loving this brand, I see.

Rihanna-London-Silver-Spoon-Attire-Cameo-bukcet-hatThoughts on this getup?

~Cliché

28 Responses to “Splurge: Rihanna’s London Silver Spoon Attire Camo/Cameo Bucket Hat”

1. bar@ymail.com says:

Another hot ass mess. Unless it was about to rain, i really dont know why she put on that clear raincoat on.

I think you summed it up by calling it a mere “get up”.

Hideous!

4. Jaslene says:

She looks “Crackhead Chic”.

5. Jaslene says:

Or she looks like one of those people who just stole a bunch of clothes and just threw them on.

6. My Response says:

the outfit is a mess. she tries too hard sometimes. her make and legs are fab though.

7. anonymous says:

I swear she be high when getting dresses. This is a hot ass mess.

8. Blue Ivy Carter they love me in the street why you mad boo? says:

How come my name does not stay on when i visit this site. i always have to write it out all over again….is my name too long?

9. Jasper says:

Crackhead Chic is very much in style. Long gone are the days of Heroin Chic, Crackhead Chic is popularized by that of Rita Ora.

10. tasha says:

I feel she rolled out of bed and just grabbed whatever “smelled clean”…

11. Gail says:

I this rate I think Rihanna is having a laugh. Like she’ll wear the craziest ensemble and go: Let’s see if those fashionistas/bloggers are crazy enough to buy this look…And she’s probably more shocked than anyone else to actually see her ‘get up’ roaming the streets a few days later.

AND

@Blue Ivy They know me in the streets etc…
    is that a serious question???! LMAO. Does it get dark at night? lol

12. Kitty B. says:

SMHHHH -____-

:’(

14. Solange says:

I like the outfit, its perfect for running errands. But the rain jacket threw me off a bit

15. Dadaduhm says:

Do you think… Um maybe she put on the raincoat because it’s raining in London?

16. AzizMom says:

I would kill for those legs!! Rih can throw on a potato sack and set a trend.

17. beautiful says:

@Blue Ivy,you’re not the only one.It discourages me from commenting most times.And I’ve noticed that after all my trouble,my comment doesn’t get posted after all

18. Kilode? says:

Rita Ora, is that you?

19. karma says:

@AzizMom
    And you my dear will be the first fool to wear that potato sack after she does.

Sometimes when you high you think something look good taste good sound good etc and when you come down you be like what the hell was i thinking then you bust into laughter becasue you know you we high as a mink coat #confessionsofaweedhead

Her legs look amazing tho

21. nonye says:

Okay rihanna is my number1 fave person and I love the whole badaSs rocker chic thing but riri ‘s outfits of late are straight up garbage

22. Milla says:

this was in Amsterdam so I understand why she had this raincoat on..

23. …I’m more curious about the raincoat jacket she is wearing.

24. V says:

I THINK SHE IS OBLIGATED TO WEAR SILVER SPOON ATTIRE CUZ SHE GET ALL THAT ISH FOR FREE SHE GOT TO SHOW THEM SHE ROCKIN IT. GET OUT OF LONDON RIH RIH, ITS NOT HELPING YOU PUT YOUR OUTFITS TOGETHER…U BEEN FALLIN OFF LATELY..WHY??

25. S. says:

Her legs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

26. Transparent clothing and accessories are the next big thing if you haven’t noticed she wears a lot of it…. But I like it! I have a camp bucket hat I bought at a thrift store just like it

27. Fashion says:

@Eat.Style.Play it’s a Wanda Nylon Jacket!

LOOK : WANDA NYLON, ANORAK CAMILLE, TRANSLUCENT SMOKED GREY JACKET