June 26th, 2013
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm
By The Fashion Bomb Staff

Rita Ora shared a snap via Instagram of her in Valletta, Malta wearing an Emanuel Ungaro Fall 2013 Black Embellished dress and Christian Louboutin pumps.

Rita-Ora-Emanuel-Ungaro-Fall-2013-Black-Embellished-DressHer black dress features gold insect embellishments.

Emanuel-Ungaro-Fall-2013I love the dress! While I understand that the two fishtail braids gives the outfit a quirkiness Rita is known for, I would have enjoyed seeing her hair pulled back to properly show off the details of the frock.

What do you think? Hot! or Hmm…

Rita-Ora-Emanuel-Ungaro-Fall-2013-Black-Embellished-Dress

Rita-Ora-Instagram-Emanuel-Ungaro-Fall-2013-dress

~Cliché

Images: @RitaOra/Style.com

14 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm…: Rita Ora’s Instagram Emanuel Ungaro Fall 2013 Black Embellished Dress”

1. tasha says:

Love the detail of the dress.

2. Poetry says:

Damn shame I thought this was Beyonce at 1st glance. Nice dress.

3. Empress says:

I like this dress

4. mj says:

@Poetry, I thought it was Beyonce TOO! smh

5. diadia says:

wow its amazing how she really known for her fashion then music but cute still

6. AzizMom says:

Cute, but still puzzled about the fascination with this girl.

7. Solange says:

Gorgeous dress on her! I agree I would’ve loved to see a sleek ponytail

8. MelyB says:

This is a cute look for her – kudos to the stylist for getting it right about 3/4 of the time now – LOL.

I might be one of the few on this site who actually bought Rita’s cd – it was alright, along the lines of Jessie J’s. They both can sing but had sub-par material. Unlike Jessie, Rita’s intro to the music biz has been very messy especially the comparisons to Rih. Unfortunately now, she is trying to get people’s attention via social media…we’ll see how well it works when her 2nd album drops.

9. D says:

I like it…I think would like her music if she had better management..I feel like her music sound dragged on …I think Jessie j just don’t know what to do at times but I love her voice..Rita voice is nice …hopefully she get success ..

10. D says:

She’s popular in London tho

11. Kilode? says:

One minute she’s slaying the next minute she’s slacking. This look is hot!!

12. Biyonsay says:

She looks nice

13. toots says:

rita bore-A, she bores me this look is very rhi rhi but she looks better then usual

14. Monica says:

The rihanna comparisons are old and stale, nobody believes it anymore so please stop.
    Rita looks great and she killed it headling at Glastonbury. Loved her old style quirkiness, but her new stylist is serving elegance.