June 26th, 2013
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm
By The Fashion Bomb Staff

Miley Cyrus has swung into full gear promoting her latest single “We Can’t Stop”. She took the party to Jimmy Kimmel Live wearing a black 2Pac Only God Can Judge Me T-shirt  and $795 Versace White Signature Sandals.

Hot-or-Hmm-Miley-Cyrus-Jimmy-Kimmel-Live-Tupac-Only-God-Can-Judge-Me-T-shirt-Her sandals have gold Medusa studs, buckled ankle straps, and 4.3″ heels. See it below in black.

Versace-SandalsI mean… Miley, girl, I guess. My favorite parts of this look are her makeup and the heels. By the way, celebs are loving these Tupac tees, huh?

What do you think? Hot! or Hmm…

Hot-or-Hmm-Miley-Cyrus-Jimmy-Kimmel-Live-Tupac-Only-God-Can-Judge-Me-T-shirt-

Miley-Cyrus-Jimmy-Kimmel-Live-Versace-Heels-2pac-tee

Miley-Cyrus-Jimmy-Kimmel-Live-2pac-tee-versace-signature-sandals

~Cliché

Images:PacificCoastNews

34 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm…: Miley Cyrus’s Jimmy Kimmel Live Black 2Pac Only God Can Judge Me T-Shirt and Versace White Signature Sandals”

1. yonaton says:

legs! she’s looking very young and fresh these days

2. Annie says:

I’m so over this “I wanna be down” Miley Cyrus act. She’s so lame to me now. I used to like her style but now it seems so contrived.

3. Nia says:

Lil girl stop rummaging through Rihanna’s closet, its not working! STAHHP! She should just carry a sign saying “Rihanna Wannabe” at this point, she’s not even slick about it.

4. Msmimi13 says:

I’m tired if her in general. Put some freakin pants on! She looks like a Bratz doll with that huge head and that lil body, have several!

5. T1K says:

I’m so ready for this phase to be over…

6. jrdesignerlover says:

This is the same girl not long ago said she doesn’t listen to hip hop or even pop music, and now she’s all “urban”…please.

7. bella says:

girl stop. @Annie yes her style used to be very cute. i’m NOT a rihanna stan but she wants to be Rihanna soooooo bad.

8. V says:

she looks fine. why the hell do ppl got to wear the same shit and shit that ppl approve of. Thats what fashion is about; Everyone wearing what others are not in order to stand out and express their individual style. Can we not appreciate that anymore??

9. Est87 says:

Miley, this is so sad!! Stop trying so hard, it’s pathetic. I do not think she genuinely likes tupac’s music, it’s just ‘oh black, thuggish people like him. I’ll wear this!’

10. mariesa says:

her and amanda bynes are doing the most trying to piss their parents off.

11. wildflower says:

Thank you ladies,I thought I was the only one that noticed this Rihanna dupe@jrdesignerlover you hit the nail on the head,I do rememeber her saying she wasnt into hiphop now she’s oh so ”hood” LOL.

Oh Miley…..

13. bebe says:

“Changes” by Tupac is probably her favourite song.

14. Jaslene says:

Love it. If you have the legs for it always show them off. As for Rhianna style-biting go on somewhere else with that mess as if Robyn Fenty is oh so original. Most of y’all try to dress like her too.

15. Jazz says:

Lawwd I will be so happy when she grows out of this phase bc she is really doing the absolute MOST! Everything seems so forced. Its like “Heyyyy look at me, I’m cool too, I’m down Im down” Girl BYE

16. tasha says:

I think its cute pieces. She has great legs. Show em off. She is young. Remember for so long she had to do what Disney wanted. Look at all the other disney stars. When their contract is up you see the real them. Miley was probably always ratchet.

17. No Ma'am says:

Miley and this #thuglife mission she’s on….I just can’t.

18. MonieB says:

Looks look amazing but i don’t like the outfit at all.

Please stop, if this was Rihanna y’all would be like “this iso hot, where can I get it Claire?”
    Let her be!!!

20. louboutin barbie says:

Idk. im on the fence the child do need some pants but theres nothing really too orginal about Rihannas style that just makes her the orginator of racy looks. i think its more so because shes more Main Stream than Miley. Cute shoes

21. Solange says:

Honestly she looks hot here! Do you boo I ain’t mad at ya *tupac voice*!
    Lmaoo @Anonymous 3:34

22. Jei says:

She wants to be “down” so bad && it’s evident she’s trying her hardest. It’s really pathetic. The ppl who try to do the most convincing (Rihanna included) they’re so pro “thug life” are the only ones wearing Pac tees. I’m a die hard Pac fan && I wouldn’t wear that tee. Will the real Miley please stand up so this one can take several seats.

23. Tifani says:

Her look these days can be summed up in three words: Trying Too Hard smh!

24. Pinchez says:

@Jaslene, Thank you. Have people forgotten that Miley is 21 or something. She is young and allowed to define her style as she sees fit. People are so passionate at a young woman coming into her own. Have an opinion and move on. The vitriol is palpable.

Most style is not original anyway. And who is to say that because Rihanna is black she OWNS this way of dressing. I am black and have NEVER listened to a TUPAC record. *shrug* And lets not forget Rihanna is Caribbean, not American, so in some sense she is also copying her style too.

Miley looks great.

25. LaTasha says:

So let me get this straight. Just a year ago she did an interview and someone asked her if she knew who Jay-Z was….she didn’t know who he was. Now she’s wearing Tupac t-shirts and twerking? I can’t….

26. Indigo says:

She looks like a hard face Justin Beiber.. She looks like she is about to enter her forties. Go sit down lil girl. As soon as they start acting up,they will blame it all on hip hop..

27. AMH says:

Her legs though! *goes to spin class*

28. sammi says:

My boo Tupac lives on.

#annoying

30. Feather says:

She screams attention.

31. Sunny says:

Y’all need to stop hating on her. Her legs look good so she’s going to show them off. She’s young and having fun leave it at that.

32. ... says:

can we please stop featuring her…. shes not really urban, she wants to make money… and this is her new way of staying relevant. Everyone should not hide behind the cloak of “reinventing” themselves… Just say you reinvented yourself to get into a different demographic to make money Miley….

Her team knows our purchasing power, and when we like something/someone, so does the rest of the world.

33. ... says:

I thought a few years ago she didnt know who JayZ was?

34. real tupac fan says:

Guys, I’m huuuge Pac fan, and sincerely I just hate the fake she fucking is, and for that reason I hate her, I can’t stand fake people, Tupac taught me well. I bet she doesn’t even know who Pac is, or more than a song! She is so fake, I just simply can’t, that Illuminati shit is doing this, while Tupac was a killuminati, so he would kill people like her! And I would too!! I can’t stand her any longer, stop pretending Miley! STOP!