June 24th, 2013
Fashion, Hot or Hmm, Instagram
Weekend Instagram Hot! or Hmm…: Angela Simmons, Victoria Beckham, Ciara & more!
By Vuitton

Hey everyone!  Vuitton here with a quick recap of the celebs who served it, and those who *ahem* didn’t over the weekend by way of their Instagram accounts.  From talk show appearances to concerts to a night out on the town, which fashionable few made the cut and who fell short?
Weekend Instagram Hot! or Hmm…- Angela Simmons, Victoria Beckham, Ciara & more!
Let’s take a look!

Angela Simmons after church

First up is Angela Simmons, who got a photo snapped of herself and her very cute dog, Maggie, after church yesterday.  I guess it’s true when they say the family that prays together, slays together because Angela looks so chic.  Wearing a blue blazer over this D&G Nautical Print dress and a pair of Christian Louboutin Pigalle 120 pumps with a quilted Chanel purse in tow, I bet her neighbor in her pew told her how fierce she looked.  Hot!
Ciara in Bulgaria

Another of our Instagram faves, Ciara, was spotted and snapped all the way in Bulgaria partying it up.  Rocking a $30 Frenemy Clothing “Guardians” T-shirt and minimal gold jewelry.  A very cute and laid back look for CiCi.  And can we discuss how gorgeous her makeup is here?  Beat!Fantasia in Atlanta

Next is Fantasia, who posted a pic of herself while in Atlanta over the weekend before heading out for meetings.  The “Without Me” singer donned an $85 black and white Swan Swirl Column Dress from Social Butterfly Boutique with her signature cropped hair.  Fanny’s been killing them lately, and this look can attest to that proclamation.  The silhouette is simple, but the print is eye-catching.  Hot!

Karrueche before dinner

Karreuche stopped before heading out to dinner to take a pic of her light gray crop top, white skinny jeans, and a pair of $345 L.A.M.B. Jen heels, she looked cute and comfortable.  I’m not wowed by the outfit, but the shoes definitely helped to vamp up a look that could’ve been mediocre.LeToya Luckett on Centric set

LeToya Luckett is staying busy these days in front of the camera. She was spotted on set of a taping of The Culture List on Centric TV.  She stunted in an orange sheath dress and Christian Louboutin Iriza 100 pumps.  I am here for the corporate realness.  Hot!

Melissa Forde in Amsterdam Rihanna’s best friend, Melissa Forde was backstage at the Diamonds World Tour Concert in Amsterdam.  She took a break from all the mayhem to snap a photo in a $174 Marcelo Burlon County of Milan “Sol” Print tee, skinny jeans and white high tops.  Very apropos for all the running around I’m sure she was doing backstage.  Cute!

Victoria Beckham in China Victoria Beckham and celebrity hair stylist Ken Paves were in Beijing over the weekend on what appears to be the set of a talk show.  The former Spice Girl wore a sleeveless minidress and by no one other than herself and a pair of $790 Casadei Platform Piped pumps.  Always so chic, Mrs. Beckham really is one to hardly ever appear on a worst dress list, and this look is a testimony.  Hot!

Vuitton judging prom And last, but not least, is yours truly (@VuittonDahar)!  I was part of the fashion judging panel at a prom this weekend wearing an Asos suit and shoes by the brand with a white shirt and black leather necktie from H&M.  The watch is Movado, and I made the Lego Tulip lapel brooch.  I’d obviously have my bias with this look, so I’ll leave it up to you bomb readers to make the call.  Hot! or Hmm…

Who rocked it for you this go ’round?

~Vuitton

27 Responses to “Weekend Instagram Hot! or Hmm…: Angela Simmons, Victoria Beckham, Ciara & more!”

Love Karrueche’s Fit! She is soo GORG! : )

2. Blue Ivy Carter they love me in the street why you mad boo? says:

Idk ladies but help me out, I love Angela style, but when it comes to her hairstyle shes always going from braids to weave. Doesn’t that break your hair? Ive been contemplating on getting some braids just for the summer heat in NYC but i dont wanna lose my edges and look like naomi campbell

3. Diane says:

Karrueche looks HAWT!

4. beautiful says:

@Vuitton,you look bomb!Didn’t know Asos had such cute suits

5. Solange says:

@Blue Ivy etc etc The reason hers doesn’t break is because she doesn’t leave it in for so long (like many others). She refreshes her scalp by at least taking it completely out once a week to wash out all the buildup from styling and re-installs it again. For braids I say at least 2 weeks and keep the scalp moist. Also she doesn’t have her braids or sew in too tight either (that really pulls the hair).
    That’s what I do when I have added extentions. Oh and another thing I’ll put u on to a little au naturale secret….There’s a product that I live eat breathe and sleep by, its called simplicity hair oils, its all natural no foreign chemicals or mineral oil, no preservatives and it smells delicious. Try it! I use it specifically for my edges nightly so they won’t break and twice a week to moisturize my scalp (don’t worry its not greasy or sticky).
    And always always use a silk scarf (preferably Hermes lol)! I hope I helped in some way.

Here’s the link to Simplicity:

6. Itsjustme says:

@vuitton, the Lego brooch is adorbs! Love it.

7. Tshwanelo Fokazi says:

Melisa Forde loooooks soooooo cool!

And angela looks okay- wouldn’t slay she slayed anything.

Victoria is stylish but smileless and that’s annoying- because the best accessory any girl can put on is a darn smile!

Don’t like fanny’s dress that much- wish it was knee-length.

LATOYA was a showstopper!

8. Solange says:

Oh yeah @Blue Ivy when you wash your hair out never forget to wash your installment out as well. Otherwise you would be simply sewing back in the build up u just washed out. It’s a lot but its worth it!

9. jrdesignerlover says:

@VuittonDahar very dapper

10. MAC says:

Wait, I never realized that you were a man Vuitton. I must have been living under a rock. It’s so cool to see that FBD has a male writer on their staff. Y’all DID THAT inclusion FBD. LOVELY!

11. Wildflower says:

I am loving the Lego brooch. You look mighty fine!

12. D says:

Blue ivy @ It’s okay to leave the weave in for 2 months idk what solange meant by that but I’m pretty sure you could do that …just make sure to wash and grease your scalp…I feel other than that you will be wasting money on hair every 2 weeks……might as well use your natural hair ..

13. D says:

But no more than that 2months

14. Fashion is to each his own says:

Fantasia killed it took the cake for me. Angela looks like a Pug in the face Ive never found her attractive.

15. bebe says:

Vuitton, an electric blue suit, bold but it works!

16. Solange says:

@D I’m not saying she has to buy new hair every 2weeks. She can have the weave in for as long as however she wants. What I’m sayin is as long as she takes care of it and washes at least once a week then she will be fine. Some females leave it for so long without washing it is what I was trying to say. Now if you would’ve properly comprehended what I’ve said you would’ve noticed I previously stated what u just said. And with the braids she can wash it without having to take it all out.

17. Wetin? says:

Melissa looks very nice.

18. D says:

I didn’t say you said that maybe you need to have comprehended what I said ..I said I didn’t know what you mean by that and I didn’t … I get it ..read before attacking ppl …it’s not that serious good day

19. Solange says:

Yeah…I have a A in English 104 so I’m great with my comprehending. Trust me I was not attacking, that was not attacking. Awe but thanks hun for wishing me a good day, ur too kind it almost melted my heart :)

20. anon says:

I got the same shoes as karreueche from Just Fab. I mean EXACT design. Didnt know kimora’s co was copying other designers? Hmmmm

21. Noirre says:

What’s wrong with Angela’s grill?

22. Natishia says:

Vuitton you looked swagged out! I love the cobalt suit and the Lego inspired boutonnière!

23. Kilode? says:

wow, always thought vuitton was a girl. We need to see more styles from u! FBD’s own fashion bomber. =D

24. D says:

Okay :) ..hmm

25. binks says:

Fantasia won it for me too this weekend. Everybody else looks was something I seen before.

26. Insider says:

Fantasia was actually on her way to sing at Nene Leakes wedding…Oops Tea spilled

27. Diva says:

who in the world cares about Melissa Forde ?!?!?!?!?