June 20th, 2013
Celebrity Style, Fashion, Week in Chic
This Week in Chic: Solange Knowles, Ashley Madekwe, Kevin Hart, and More!
By The Fashion Bomb Staff

One more day until the weekend! Hooray! Jihan here, filling in for Faith, bringing you the week’s flyest celebrity fashions. No hot messes here!

This Week In Chic-062013

Let’s take a look:

2013 Bonnaroo Music & Arts Festival - Day 2

Solange Knowles took the stage at Bonnaroo in a Mary Katrantzou stamp-print dress and Sophia Webster lace-up strappy sandals. She is serving upscale bohème realness, and I am happy to receive! WORK.

miranda-kerr-with-flynn-june-18

Miranda Kerr was out and about with son Flynn, who couldn’t help but keep smiling for the paps. Cute! I’m loving Miranda’s relaxed look here– leopard maxi, comfy grey tank, sunhat, and low-heeled booties. The lip is a nice touch. I ain’t mad at it!

naya-rivera-elizabeth-and-james-instyle-party

Naya Rivera glowed in the dark as she was spotted leaving InStyle’s Elizabeth and James Fall 2013 handbag cocktail party, sparkling in a Naeem Khan Fall 2013 number. This look is pretty well-executed, from her topknot to her glittering gold pumps. And the makeup? Homegirl is glowing to perfection!

Ashley Madekwe attends the launch of the Elizabeth and James Fall 2013 Handbag Collection at an InStyle cocktail party held at Chateau Marmont in West Hollywood

On hand was Ashley Madekwe, looking positively adorable in a pair of boyfriend jeans, floral printed tee, and lace-up sandals. Not too keen on the purse, but the rest of the look is definitely cute!

emily-vancamp-clinique-dramatically-different

Clinique invited a mélange of celebs to their Dramatically Different party. Revenge‘s Emily VanCamp went the bodycon route in a  $620 Preen Romy dress. Her hair and makeup are decidedly clean and simple, and her figure looks great! A win for Emily Thorne!

petra-namcova-dramatically-different-party

Petra Nemcova was a ray of sunshine in a yellow Azzaro jumpsuit and Fendi pyramid sandals (now on sale for $552!).The shoes are hot, and the fishtail braid is well-done.

Sanaa Lathan seen attending the P & G Community Roundtable Hosted by Black is Beautiful in Herald Square in New York City

An orange romper was on the menu for Sanaa Lathan, but I’m mostly here for  Tai Beauchamp‘s look. How regal is she in this jacquard Suno crop top and matching maxi skirt? I love the metallic tones and all her accessories! Werque Miss!

Marvin Humes, accompanied by his wife Rochelle Wiseman, seen leaving the Novikov Restaurant in Mayfair, London

Marvin Humes and wife Rochelle Wiseman were ever the chic pair, leaving dinner at the Novikov restaurant in Mayfair. Count on Rochelle to deliver a polished post-baby look, and Marvin is dapper as usual. Love it!

karlie-kloss-feed-usa-target-launch

Last night’s FEED USA X Target event also attracted a smattering of celebs, including Karlie Kloss who rocked a red leather minidress with black mesh yoke. Flawless.

shala-monroque-feed-usa-target-eventPristine summer whites was Shala Monroque‘s choice for the evening, finishing a ruffle collar blouse and skirt with a pair of Miu Miu jewel-heel satin sandals.  Cute!

Kevin-Heart-Wearing-Clothsurgeon-Let-Me-Explain-New-York-Premiere

Kevin Hart was naturally at the premiere of his new flick, Let Me Explain. The look is relatively simple, save for his printed Cloth Surgeon bomber jacket.

Fabolous-kevin-hart-let-me-explain-new-york-premiere-addidas-sneakers

Fabolous‘s printed t-shirt might have worked better without those sneakers. A little too matchy-matchy, no?

Ne-Yo-attends-the-Kevin-Hart-Let-Me-Explain-New-York-Premiere

Ne-Yo sported his usual fare, a black sweater, printed button down, Adidas shell tops, fedora and gold accents. Not bad!

Actor-Eric-West-Kevin-HartLet-me-Explain-New-York-Premiere

What’s not to love about Eric West in this outfit? Love the mix of colors and the boots are a nice detail. Hot!

And there you have it! Whose outfit are you feeling the most?

~Jihan

photos: Pacific Coast News, Getty

22 Responses to “This Week in Chic: Solange Knowles, Ashley Madekwe, Kevin Hart, and More!”

1. S says:

Love Solange’s look and Rochelle Humes’ look. BTW, was Rochelle still expecting in this photo? I read that she delivered her baby girl a couple weeks ago.

2. tasha says:

Solo is bringing back the upscale hippie. loves it.

Miranda looks nice.

I like the detail in Naya dress.

Ashley looks great as usual. She is giving me inspiration for this weekend outfits.

Tai looks beautiful. Like her look. The top is everything.

Rochelle looks beautiful. Totally forgot she was pregger. Isnt she due soon. I swear she was preggers before kim.

3. Jihan says:

Hey guys, yeah, she had her baby. Thought the peplum was hiding a bump! Corrected.

4. S says:

@Jihan, no problem. I like the look either way and from what I saw of Marvin holding the baby. She’s a little cutie!

5. Honey brown says:

I am here for sanaa who looks absolutely radiant. And Tai Beauchamp‘s who looks stunning I love everything from the hair to the shoes to the necklace, she brought it!! I also love the color of Petra’s jumpsuit and her shoes are killer. But I’m not here for neyo and that dag on fedora and Eric west fit just isn’t doing it for me everything is too short and tight .

6. DannielleS says:

Everyone looks good!

Fab is an eye sore to me, so eww no matter what he wears. He needs to put his shades back on and that hair is a no.

Naya looks lovely, but I hate the shoes and why is she so bronze?

7. taylor says:

Tai Beauchamp!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Msmimi13 says:

Sanaa and Ashley, love it!!

9. Enigma says:

I love everything about Karlie’s look. I wished Eric West pants weren’t rolled so high and were a bit looser, his feet looks bigger than his legs. Sanaa reminded me I have an orange romper I can wear this weekend.

10. FashionOne says:

Tai Beauchamp you know a bad chica… when you can stand next to Sanaa and look Hot!

I love Ashley’s laid back look!

11. Jei says:

Yess solo for the uptown hippie. Sanaa looks gorgeous && Tai is flawless head to toe!

12. LawyerLady says:

Ms. Beauchamp is a certified stunner. Shala’s style used to be more avant garde and is now trending immature.

I like Sanaa’s pretty simplicity and tai’s look from the waist up

14. Dom says:

So much fierce this week! I love most, but Naya and Karlie are tops!

15. SLIMB says:

Sanaa Lathan & Tai looks gorgeous.

16. Cocoa says:

Solange looks a mess. If this look was on anyone else, ya’ll would admit it. All the men on this post look as bad as Solange.

17. Solo looks a messy mess and you know it! Naya and Tai and Karlee look great!

18. Ashley says:

I love the lil comments you add at the end of each picture. I especially loved the one about Emily Thorne. I see I have a fellow revenger.

More ashley moooooore!!!

20. Porsche says:

Tai Beauchamp is really pretty. But that skirt is just too long. It is terrible.

21. NickySA says:

Who is dressing Solange_

22. I see Naya has invested in a stylist. Me loves it!