June 20th, 2013
Beyonce, Celebrity Style, Look for Less, Shopping
By The Fashion Bomb Staff

Beyoncé was papped in New York City last night while exiting her Parkwood offices. While out, she wore a Proenza Schouler Black and Yellow Flower Print Silk dress.

Look-For-Less-Beyonces-New-York-City-Proenza-Schouler-Black-and-Yellow-Print-Silk-DressHer sold out dress features a round neckline, no sleeves, a floral print skirt, and a zip fastening on back.

proenza-schouler-black-flower-printed-dressAchieve Bey’s look for less with the items below.

What do you think?
Hot! or Hmm…
Beyonce-New-York-City-Proenza-Schouler

~Cliché

24 Responses to “Look For Less: Beyoncé’s New York City Proenza Schouler Black and Yellow Flower Print Silk Dress”

1. Empress says:

Laid back, cute.

2. lola says:

I have come to terms with bumpkin Bey she has no style but she is pretty and talented (and rich) so her lil non dressing tail is ok in my book!

3. KITANA says:

@lola True.

4. Nina says:

Nice dress and all but I liked beyonce better when she was çurvier

5. Beautiful says:

@Lola,are you serious?You?Madam Beysus worshipper?Loool,never thought I’d see the day

6. lola says:

@beautiful I am lola a just left the A. off lol there is another one that post on here alot too lol

7. Msmimi13 says:

Idk if u can get down with those mixed up prints and that dress looks cheap, like forever 21 cheap

8. tasha says:

The dress reminds me of something I could get at Forever 21 or something. Or very vintage.

9. LA says:

@ the ‘sane’ Lola, gurrrrrl! You don’t have an idea! there is a deranged bey STAN that has the same name. I’m sure in no time she’ll be on here displaying..lol.
    Btw the dress is ok.

10. lola says:

BENEVOLENT BEYSUS CHRIST, MOTHER OF OUR SAVIOR BLUE IVY. How generous of her to walk among mere mortals. We are not worthy.

11. sammi says:

She looks a mess her outfit is all over the place.

12. Lola A says:

And there she is ^^^^ lol I am hear by Lolani from here on out lol!

13. nina says:

at least I know shes not perfect she has corns, im not throwing shade im actually shocked

This is not cute. Why would you want a look for less. Don’t put things up just because Bey wore it. Next.

15. dd says:

This is an ugly dress and i HATE that damn porkpie “i am so kooky, goofy and quirky” hat… however, i do like her sandals and her assistant’s camo romper is cute (assuming that’s her assistant).

*Shrugs. I like it.

17. rose says:

sexy dress. I look it in the ebay

18. Kiki says:

I still find it so funny how if Solange wears this exact dress, she would be praised. I don’t think people hate the clothes Bey wears, they probably just hate her in it particularly. There actually isnt anything wrong with this dress….

Beyonce has hammertime in her toes ewwwwwww

20. KBS says:

LOL @ the Lolas.
    The fit is nice, nothing worth a look for less though. If Solange wore this she wouldn’t have worn that stupid hat. A cute sun visor would’ve worked.
    And I am also surprised at the corns because she and other celebs are often presented as being perfect.

21. jrdesignerlover says:

The reason Solange is praised for wearing print is because that is her style and she is able to make it her own. Beyonce on the other hand has no style, she borrows it, and at times it doesn’t work.

22. Jihan says:

What’s wrong with the dress? I think it’s cute!

23. t-fal says:

LOL @ the Lolas! I don’t think anything is wrong with the dress per se, but it looks like one of those dresses you find on the clearance rack at TJ maxx for $10, so you get it cause it’s cool to throw on to run errands. I don’t expect celebs to look runway ready everyday, so it’s cool. Just not a look i’m inspired by.

24. V says: