June 18th, 2013
Beyonce, Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm, Jay-Z

Beyoncé accompanied hubby Jay-Z to 40/40′s 10th Anniversary party in a white cut out gown by Roberto Cavalli:
The 40/40 Club 10 Year Anniversary Party - Inside
Though her exact dress wasn’t modeled on the brand’s Spring 2013 runway, you can see similar cut outs and pleated hems on these black options from the collection. And besides–we know Beyonce is no stranger to custom made Cavalli creations:

000 Beyonce's 40:40 10th Anniversary Party Roberto Cavalli Spring 2013 White Knit Cut Out Gown
At any rate, the lady looks fabulous and fresh faced. This look is white hot!
What do you think?

The 40/40 Club 10 Year Anniversary Party - Inside
beyonce jay-z 40 40 10th anniversary party roberto cavalli white cut out knit dress spring 2013
09 Beyonce's 40:40 10th Anniversary Party Roberto Cavalli Spring 2013 White Knit Cut Out Gown
000 beyonce 40 40 10th anniversary party roberto cavalli white cut out knit gown spring 2013
99999 Beyonce's 40:40 10th Anniversary Party Roberto Cavalli Spring 2013 White Knit Cut Out Gown
*See who else was in attendance:

jay-z robert kraftJay+Z+40+40+Club+10+Year+Anniversary+Party+52IDAGLT4ybx
Jay-Z and Robert Kraft

anthony vaccarello Kylie+Minogue+40+40+Club+10+Year+Anniversary+r8GctCIyNnBx
Kylie Minogue sported a mini dress by Anthony Vaccarello
Adrienne+Bailon+40+40+Club+10+Year+Anniversary+O1v8EF7Tfiux
Adrienne Bailon
Victor+Cruz+40+40+Club+10+Year+Anniversary+f7nwRbt-eO6x
Victor Cruz and Elaine Watley
amare stoudemire alexis welch 40:40 10th anniversary party
Amaré Stoudemire and Alexis Welch. Loving Alexis’s Roland Mouret sandals!
emily b fabolous 40:40 10th anniversary party
Fabolous and Emily B rolled through.
legendary damon 40 40 10th year anniversary
And Fashion Bomb friend Legendary Damon was in the building.

What do you think?
Images: Getty

71 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm..: Beyonce’s 40 / 40 Club 10th Anniversary Party Roberto Cavalli Spring 2013 White Knit Cut Out Evening Gown”

1. Nisha says:

Lovely, she looks very fresh and Summery

2. Honeybrown says:

Ms. Lady in the background of the last pic is serving in the red gown I like how she accessorized with the blue accents. Beyonce looks very fresh faced and beautiful giving us that summer glow but the fit if her dress is off it should have been taken in more under the arms. Nonetheless is a gorgeous gown.

3. Malaika says:

I am so agree with you Honeybrown!

4. Erin says:

She looks gorgeous, love her radiant glow and her nice tan.

5. NYC chick says:

She looks pretty but that dress needs to be altered. Fit isn’t good… Could be more flattering.

6. Hater says:

She looks good, lovely dress, yet something is off about the fit!
    OMG sorry, but Tiny and that mouf, she should leave that red hair alone and get back to the blond it favors her more!

7. Hater 2 says:

LOL this hater agrees with the hater above! LOL and yeah Beyonce’s Cavalli dress is pretty and all but it doesn’t suit/fit her properly or something I dunno but this dress aint all that on her

8. shayyy says:

fitting of the dress is off i think, i don’t like this on B
    lady in the background tho with the red dress, flawless!

9. Tam says:

Beyonce looks okay. I like it better in black. I am sorry, but her hair is not it. Now the real show stopper is the Lady in Red serving it up. Her hair, dress and accessories are all on point. Werk!

10. T1K says:

Ehhhh I don’t like the dress that much… It seems to fit her oddly. And then the little mermaid… I mean tiny.

11. Feather says:

Love the dress and her.

12. Hater says:

@T1K – LOL at your “little mermaid” comment

13. Jihan says:

The girls are bound to hate, but Beyonce looks like a benevolent queen. get into that g l o w

14. O.K says:

I like the top not so much the bottom…anyhoo..tiny looks like a friggin’ fraggle

15. Slim shady says:

Beyonce haters NEVER take a day off. Sad sad sad. She looks beautiful matter of fact everyone on this post looks great.

Deets on the lady in RED! GORGEOUS! Who is she? And where did she get her dress from and how can you re-create that look for less? Thanks!

17. sweetie says:

Can somebody tell me what Adrienne bailon do, please? Btw bey looks hot!

18. nyanza says:

Ms. Lady in Red (NYC based Rwandan artist, Duhirwe) is wearing a dress by Whitney Mero: http://www.whitneymero.com

19. Camillia says:

Cute dress but nothing special about it and the fit isn’t good. Her skin looks amazing!! P.S.-Tiny scares me:(

20. Noirre says:

I like Kylie’s dress.

21. Blue Ivy Carter they love me in the street why you mad boo? says:

But why Tiny!!!!! Tiny looks like shes going to Magic City you too old for that. No wonder why my lady Bey didnt want to sit next to her.

22. Soul Touch says:

Beyonce’s dress is nice…kind fits the whole 40/40 feel. She looks great.

But that sister standing behind Bey in the first pic…wearing the red dress and blue necklace, she stood out in that picture. Everything down to her skin just glowed.

23. jrdesignerlover says:

It’s not amazing but at the same time it isn’t bad.

24. My Response says:

I really wish she would change up her hair. I like her with black hair. Can we get a shorter cut at least , anything, just anything.

25. Honeybrown says:

Thanks @Nyanza because she is serving she is even drawing attention from Mrs. Knowles

26. Cameron says:

Why is it that when people dislike a look on Beyonce or whomever its called hating? Everything posted about this look is true, yes she is glowing, but I’m not here for the glow but the dress…. and the fit is off, once you have a child you just can’t wear a dress with no built in support/bra etc. and if she is no stranger to getting her stuff custom made there should be no excuse!!!

27. Nike says:

She looks radiant in the white dress but I am so disappointed with this site. I used to come here numerous times a day but not anymore since this site is flooded with all types of (pop up) ads which makes the site run very slow!! C’mon son!

28. bella says:

she looks amazinggg i love her ombre hair

29. V says:

When i saw this pic on another site, i thought it was an older picture of her from 2004, early in her solo career. Combined with the hair, it looks like an older look of hers…

LOVE this dress! Beyonce is da SH*T, her & Jigga man lookin rite! : )

31. Emma says:

The Lady in red behind her managed to overshadow her without looking “Eurocentric”. Boom!

I love beyonce’s music and respect her as an entertainer but beyonce looks so basic. Hair does not look good and the dress is ill-fitting. Her face looks nice but maybe a pop of color or something would have been nice.

33. Nikkibellarae says:

Bey looks great, and the lady in the back looks amazing, love her vibrant colors!xx

34. Truth Be Told says:

Thank You Emma…damn she looks more like a white woman who used up a bottle of jergens natural glow

35. Msmimi13 says:

I believe Aimee Song wore this dress in the long sleeve black version and the fit was quite nice. I don’t get that feel from B’s look and if anybody can kill it it’s B!

36. Crystal says:

Emma better say it and type it and type it and say it!

37. AzizMom says:

Whatever about the dress – 40/40 Club survived 10 years! That’s a pretty big deal and Jay Z is a force to be reckoned with. Bey looks fierce all day, everyday. I wish she was more relaxed looking – just a bit stiff but hey, she is the First Lady of the Rock so.

38. Dee says:

@V Omg I said the same thing! When Claire posted this pic on IG i thought it was an older photo too like around ’04… She looks pretty as usual though

39. D says:

@ v ..I agree…anyway y you always anticipate some one going to hate on beyonce…the dress looks better on the model the fit is not good…but flawless face as usual

40. She is serving retro Beyonce to the kids, but I like it. That Tiny is a beast isn’t she?

41. Meika says:

I would love to see Bey do something different w/her hair. She’s stayed w/the same color pallet & hair style since Destiny’s Child. Change it up plz….

42. LawyerLady says:

Ok – I needed a warning that Tiny was going to be shown. I was eating my lunch for God’s sake!

43. Brandon says:

It is time for some new hair and the dress is underwhelming, this coming from a loyal member of the Beyhive hahahahaha!

44. Jess says:

I don’t think this look was at all flattering. She’s naturally beautiful–so that always counts. The dress just didn’t cut it for me.

45. the real says:

I am glad, everyone is being HONEST…Beyonce is god and this dress plus fit is not the business….ijs….this is your husband joint and I can name 3 women that was dressed WAY better than B…the girl with the tangerine dress with turquoise accessories SLAYED all….then come Adrienne Baillon and as casual as can be but safely kept and straight off the labor room floor Alexis Welch

46. Niki says:

Aleix just had a baby…she looks great.

47. bebe says:

Tiny couldn’t leave the kool-aid hair at home eh?

I like Beys dress better in black, and to be completely honest the lady in red caught my eye off the bat! She looks lovely.

48. Sarah says:

GORGEOUS. Perfect face and body. Plus her tan is popping!!!!

The dress is a tad too big for her tho. And yes @ her serving us retro 03′super bleach blonde Barbie again, its been far too long.

This upcoming era I want that super long bleach blonde barbie color again, and on top of that I want her to not get a tan, stay her natural yella complexion, show them how a real black barbie is supposed to look. Come on Bey give them something to be really mad about.

49. binks says:

What exactly are people hating on? People always say someone is hating but fail to mention on what…though the dress isn’t bad it doesn’t fit her properly. I’ am sure her “pre-tour body” would have filled the dress out but when she tours she gets skinny so it looks like it is hanging on her but her skin is amazing. I love Tiny and all but mama needs a makeover she always seems like the odd one out and for the most part the guys look dapper.

50. Crystal says:

The only reason I came back to this post was because I knew there was going to be a who wore it best against the woman who actually SLAYED in this dress. Not gon’ happen huh?