June 17th, 2013
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm, Instagram
By Vuitton

Hey all!
 Vuitton here turning down from a busy weekend of catching up on Game of Thrones, but I’m sure that pales in comparison to what this week’s handful of celebs were doing and, most importantly, wearing.  From airport chic to making promotional appearances, a few of our favorite stars shared their pics with us, and we have the fashionable rundown.
Weekend Instagram Hot! or Hmm…- Ciara, Kourtney Kardashian, Christina Milian and more!
Let’s go!

Ciara in London First up is Ciara, who snapped a flick while in London.  The “Body Party” singer donned a $76 Topshop Bears Sweat by Tea and Cake sweatshirt, skinny jeans, and a pair of strappy black high-heeled sandals.  She gave us a laid back feel with this ensemble, and I dig it. Hot!  Let’s also take a moment to ogle her hair. Draya Michelle at taping Draya Michelle posed for the camera while on set for filming.  The reality starlet wore a $160 Malaika Lue Venom dress with green Walter Steiger platform sandals.  Draya definitely has the gusto for pulling off outfits with an array of color and prints, but hmm… I feel we see her,more often that not, in neon bodycon dresses.  Those Walter Steiger’s are hot, though!  Unfortunately, they’re sold out. Fantasia in NYC Fantasia posed for us while in NYC while sporting a Dramatik Fanatic dress and black pumps.  I love how the dress offers the “drama” in the sleeve without appearing too fussy.  Hot!
marlo-hampton-instagram-tom
Marlo Hampton popped by a pool party in a black one piece swimsuit and Tom Ford gladiator boots. Alright Marlo, we see you! Don’t hurt ‘em!
Julissa Bermudez Zara shoes Julissa Bermudez danced like no one was watching.  She cut a rug in a white, collared midriff tie top, white skinny jeans, and a pair of gold Zara sandals.  On trend for summer, she’s just white hot! Kourtney Kardashian before ladies lunch Kourtney Kardashian posted a selfie before heading out for lunch wearing a black feather tank, printed trousers and Valentino Rockstud pumps.  Kourtney’s willingness to mix textures and patterns and her ability to do this so effortlessly always wins for me.  And she doesn’t disappoint here.  Hot!

channing-tatum-jenna-dewan-tatum-newbaby

Aww… Channing Tatum posted a snap of he, his wife, and his two-week old daughter to his instagram, captioning it “First Father’s Day with my girls!” Too cute!
Naya Rivera at airport Glee star Naya Rivera was spotted leaving the airport rolling her Goyard suitcase around while wearing a Michael Kors ensemble, Céline Trapeze bag, and Saint Laurent Janis pumps.  A little bit more business chic for my taste while traveling, but still a hot look nonetheless.

Wale in Miami Wale, though we can’t see his face, also hopped on the all white train while wearing a Marcelo Burlon “Alas” tee, white jeans, and Giuseppe Zanotti Double Zip Bar High-Top sneakers. Fly!

Betsey Johnson and Christina Milian at Miss Teen USA And last, but not least, is Christina Milian, who posed next to fellow judge, designer Betsey Johnson before the start of the Miss Teen USA Pageant in Las Vegas.  Christina has been serving as of late, and this Michael Costello creation certainly delivers.  The V cut at the bust is sassy, but still appropriate, and the gold belt makes the dress a little trendy but still maintains a certain sophistication about it.  Hot!

Who do you think had the best looks this weekend?

21 Responses to “Weekend Instagram Hot! or Hmm…: Ciara, Kourtney Kardashian, Christina Milian and more!”

1. My Response says:

I like Kourtney’s shoes but she needs to smile more often. she looks old in the face.
    I like the Walter Steiger platform sandals but Draya always looks like a stripper.
    Fantasia is looking so nice these days and i love Christina’s hair.

2. Keko says:

Fantasia Kilt it! Va voom….Cici is wearing somethin i feel like i would wear n not feel so fly..so thks…Kourt…OMG! Plain black tee n stop it…keep it simple for pete’s sake!…thats it

3. Keko says:

Oh.n C.Mili is doing better n better…Werk!

4. Vintage Swag says:

For some reason i dont like Kourt with bangs it makes her look 10 years older. She look snice with her hair up..

5. Marsha D says:

Shout out to Draya…who always manages to bring a lil smut to the game. She always looks cheap…pretty…but cheap. Yeah I said it- #shade
    Everyone looks good for the weekend.

6. Noirre says:

Fantasia look great. I love Kourtney’s shoes [I wanta pair] and Christina’s hair.

7. Biyonsay says:

Kourtney’s face…scary! Smile please!

8. niksmit says:

Fantasia, Julissa Bermudez, and Christina Milian all worked some good looks.

9. RL says:

Good A.M Vuitton! is Miss Rivera’s bag MK as well? I need it. She looks super chic! Must recreate entire outfit. lol

10. set says:

Naya Rivera looks like a star, Channing Tatum wife and baby are beautiful, Fantasia is looking good, keep it up Fanny,

Everyone looks great! Kourtney looks scary like she could play an evil character in a movie.

12. D says:

Ciara should do this to her hair more often..kourtney looks cute

13. tt says:

everyone looks nice EXCEPT betsey johnson (but she looks a mess ALWAYS). draya looks good minus the cheap looking, predictable bodycon dress & kourtney looks haggard…a 50 yo haggard mess.

14. Claire says:

@RL I updated. Naya’s bag is Céline. x

My Mom always said, “the prettiest thing you will ever wear is your smile.” Clearly, Kourtney hasn’t caught up.

16. NYC chick says:

Ciara looks great! – def my favorite look. Fantasia is also looking good. Kourtney has been looking haggard for a while now. Sometimes i like her look but often looks like a fashion victim. I hate Christina’s hair. I always will hate burgundy hair forever and always. Draya is Draya. Channing Tatum is an odd choice to include here but I ain’t mad. Never get tired of looking at that thing.

17. Monica says:

Would rock Ciara’s look from head to toe (including the hair). My favorite here.

Khourtney looks like a nincompoop

19. Starla says:

I am so happy that Fantasia has entered the world of style, I hope she is enjoying herself.

Cmilli is doing the thing, although I am not a big fan of too much cleavage, she looks lovely.

I am loving Naya Rivera’s look! very sophisticated, getting her grown woman look on.

20. Yes! I love Naya’s look. That Goyard rolling suit case is everything!

21. KayDrake says:

Naya look so chic, & I love Marlo style, she’s amazing.