June 17th, 2013
Fashion, Hot or Hmm
Weekend Hot! or Hmm…: Rihanna, Solange Knowles, André Leon Talley, and More!
By The Fashion Bomb Staff

What a weekend! I spent most of it brainstorming stories, drinking wine by myself, and making cupcakes for Father’s Day. Relatively boring. Thankfully, the rich & famous had more exciting affairs on their plate, and all sorts of sartorial fare for us to judge. God bless ‘em.
Weekend Hot! or Hmm…- Rihanna, Solange Knowles, Thandie Newton, and More!
Let’s see what they wore:

rihanna-conecert

Rihanna certainly had a big weekend. After performing for her Diamonds World Tour, the crooner moseyed her way over to London’s Boujis nightclub to watch her bro Rorrey‘s DJ set. Riri rocked a pair of Acne distressed boyfriend jeans, an open-back glittering gold sequin top, a $670 irridescent Stella McCartney clutch and pair of Manolo Blahnik Spring 2013 sandals to match. Hot!

cara-delevingne-hanging-out-with-rihanna-after-diamonds-world-tour

Cara Delevingne was also in tow, rocking a simple tank top, burgundy skinnies, and varsity jacket. Nothing groundbreaking.
jason-de-rulo-rose-clubJason DeRulo
 was spied outside London’s Rose Club in an Taylor Made American flag tank, leather pants, gold link chain, and spiked sneakers. A relaxed look I’d probably rock myself! Hot! in my book!

andre-leon-talley-agent-provocateur

You never thought you’d see André Leon Talley in a women’s lingerie store, yet here he is, in his kimonoed glory, exiting Agent Provocateur‘s SoHo location. Wonder what he was doing there…

rita-ora-floral-sweatshirt

Rita Ora stopped by CVS to pick up a few things in very conspicuous floral sweatshirt by Katie Eary, complete with new extensions. It’s almost as if she didn’t want anyone to recognize her. Love the top, but most of all, I’m relieved to see her with a natural lip. I’m not too keen on her signature red lippie.

fergie-santa-monica-brian-lichtenberg-homies-hat-31-phillip-lim-leather-contour-jacket-studded-clutch-zadig-and-voltaire-shirt

Mommy-to-be Fergie logged some hours at the recording studio in Santa Monica in a $45 Brian Lichtenberg Homies Hat, $277 Céline Original Sunglasses, a 3.1 Phillip Lim White Leather Motocross Jacket, $151 Zadig & Voltaire Charlie Printed Shirt, a $697 Christian Louboutin Loubiposh Clutch, black python embossed leggings, and a pair of Nike Air Jordan Bugs Bunny Retro 8 Sneakers. Hmmm…
solange-knowles-northside-festival-performance

Solange Knowles performed at Brooklyn’s Northside festival in a striped navy and hunter green tee, Her favorite Babatunde cap, cutoff jorts, and grey calf-strap pumps. The shoes are giving me duct tape wallet realness, but the rest of the look is cool for a casual day in the park.

thandie-newton-queens-cup-alice-by-temperly

Thandie Newton attended the Cartier Queen’s Cup Polo day in an ALICE by Temperley frock, Temperley London coat (is it THAT cold in London?), and $858 Charlotte Olympia pumps. How patriotic of her to be wearing all British designers. Her Majesty approves. I’m talking about me, of course. Hot!

christina-milian-miss-usa-pagent

The only thing you really need to properly judge the Miss USA pageant is a generous helping of cleavage. And Christina Milian was happy to provide the girls with some, in a Michael Costello black mermaid tail gown, replete with plunging neckline and metallic belt. She finished her look with Cartier jewels and YSL pumps.

miley-cryus-red-valentino-jumpsuit

This red Valentino jumpsuit was Miley Cyrus‘s choice for this weekend’s Chicago B96 Pepsi SummerBash. Love the look!

serena-williams-at-the-beach

Lastly, Bow before goddess Serena William‘s sickening figure! The tennis champion relaxed at the beach after her French Open win. Yes ma’am, tight and toned– this is the body of a true queen!

And there you have it! Who did it for you this weekend?

~Jihan

47 Responses to “Weekend Hot! or Hmm…: Rihanna, Solange Knowles, André Leon Talley, and More!”

1. D says:

Solange looks nice I like the shoes …riri looks cute and everyone looks fine …Rita Ora looks nice without red lipstick she should go natural more often

2. jbrizzy says:

Why does Andre Leon Talley always wear a baptism/graduation robe?

3. set says:

Rihanna I love the look, the back of the shirt is fab too.

4. SA says:

Can someone ID Rihanna’s ripped boyfriend jeans?

5. fly won says:

how hard is it to rip some jeans?

6. taylor says:

“Can someone ID Rihanna’s ripped boyfriend jeans?”

5 mom jeans from thrift store. Glue dog treats to the inside of the jeans and let your dog go at ‘em for about 15 minutes….

7. Ginger says:

Im living for Miley on this!!

8. Swerve says:

I would like more details on Rihanna jeans I don’t understand why the comments cops have a problem with it*shrugs*

9. simplyjess says:

Rih and Miley… love!

10. Seun O says:

It IS that cold here in London. Although we’re expecting a heatwave on Wednesday (with heavy rain). Fun times.

11. Msmimi13 says:

Lol at Serena’s figure. She’s amazing on the court but that body idk

12. tt says:

1) rihanna’s look is cute, but asking about some ripped jeans…

2) andre, andre, andre. chile loose the weight so you can go back to wearing those fabulous suits you use to rock.

3) rita looks younger & better w/o all the war paint & the red lips & her
    extensions don’t look too bad. let’s just wait & see what she does w/them.

4) solange; meh.

5) thandie looks nice. very lady like.

6) LOVE everything about christina’s look except the hair color. michael costello has really been doing it fashion wise. i remember when he was being bullied on his season of PR & now look at him. always thought he was a good designer.

7) miley wears the cutest jumpsuits & i love a good jumpsuit. she looks good here.

8) congrats to serena for being tops in her sport. that chick is a beast. LOVE serena!!!

13. I love everything about Rihanna and Solange’s outfits. I can’t with ALT and those mandals with those swollen ankles. We can all take a guess at what he was doing at Agent Provocateur and he’s empty handed because they didn’t have his size…

Solange looks dirty and Miley can wear high end designs all day she will always look like trash.

15. zoiey says:

love riri look and her ripped jeans good ones are hard to find

16. lessie says:

Some of you on this site are HATERS!! Comment on the fashion and mind yo! damn business! Why are yall so pressed that someone is asking for an ID of the jeans? Damn!

Back to the post,
    Rihanna looks amazing! that make up is flawless, but im tired of that hair tho..
    Solange…. no! not feeling it..
    Serena, flaunt that body of yours hun! the haters will deal.

17. Claire says:

Calm down everyone…! Looking for an id for Rihanna’s look, we will update the post when we have more info;)

18. sher sher says:

Rhi looks cute. I’m dying for her to cut her hair again though.

ALT…no comment

Thandie looks very “tea party” perfect, love the look

Christina’s dress is FITTING…Love her look

Serena’s body makes me want to hit the floor and do 1500 sit ups. good lawd!

I agree, very grumpy people on here this morning. Calm down and don’t call people trash-it makes you seem like trash. If someone likes the ripped jeans oh well…there is still the cut/wash etc.

PS. Fergie is wearing bugs bunny retro 8′s

21. Allure says:

So someone mentioned last time that we need to not criticize Andre for his choice of clothing because he is a fashion Legend. Bull! For him to be a “fashion legend”, there is no reason to dress like you are about to sing with the Mississippi Mass Choir everytime we see you! Like what is it? Is it because of his size? If thats the case, then there are plenty of designers that would be willing to customize in look for you.

22. JT says:

Yea not everyone feels comfortable ripping their own jeans. If you wanna buy yours hey why not! To each its own.

Rihanna and Miley are my favs! I was feeling Solo’s look til I got down to the shoes.

Serena’s body is SICKKKK

23. D says:

Why are ppl so mean on here …smh …@ Claire while your I’d riri jeans can you do the top or sandals please and thank you … I just saw the back that’s why I’m asking

24. Claire says:

@D The sandals are Manolo Blahnik, as we mention in the post. Yes, will give you the full breakdown. Just updated to include an ID on her jeans: They’re Acne! x

25. Dobe says:

LMAO @ Allure “Mississippi Mass Choir”

…and there goes my Subway sammich.

26. tasha says:

I really like Rihanna’s look. Very cute

Not feeling Solo’s look or the close up shot of her. Those shoes are ugly.

Miley looks cute.

Serena has me wanting to go workout.

27. bird says:

I was obsessing over Rih’s look on instagram last night lol… but Christina & Serena will make you think about your life, both bodies are hawt!

28. Andrea says:

gasp! Cara has coke on her pants. She’s a messy addict.

Love Rih’s top and shoes..Solange looks weird and not attractive at all with that outfit. The shoes are nice. I feel like Rih and Solange are trying to hard at times. Kelis did it first and better.
    Serena <3

29. Andrea says:

Speaking of kelis MTO says she got a butt job..can you guys find pictures and post…erm for the fashion… thanks

The best dressed on this post awards goes to Rihanna, Thandie and Miley

Best body…of course, Serena!

Wearing the most designers all in one look and day award goes to Fergie…gee wiz lady!!

31. D says:

Thanks! Claire …yea I just saw the shoes sorry lol

32. Georgia says:

I’m glad tt mentioned Michael Costello–two PR seasons of hype over Mondo and Michael stays dressing some starlets! Good for him.

33. Chrissy says:

Am I the only one that just wants Rita to go away she never looks good and all she does is try to dress like Rihanna but ends up looking a mess every time. She even has a friend now who looks like Melissa huh wow. But rih, solange and Christina look great. I can’t ever stand Serenas hair girl with all that money you have there is noooo reason for that. Sorry I just had to get that out.

34. Tshwanelo Fokazi says:

MILEY IS A 10!!! And I really don’t see why people consider Solange somekind of style ICON– she generally comes across as a struggler to me, nothing admirable about her taste in clothes.

35. LOL @ Mississippi Mass Choir! I can’t!

36. SLIMB says:

Rih looks gorgeous as usual.
    Christina & Miley look great too.

37. Fashion says:

solange sucks

Agree with TT. Only point of difference is I like Solange’s look too

39. Rachel says:

Love love Solange’s grey calf-strap pumps and Love Rihanna ‘s outfit

40. AB9294 says:

Solange looks so stank in this picture

41. Hater says:

Love Rih’s iridescent outfit all together!
    Serena’s body if hawt!
    Miley wears short hair well!

Thats all….

42. Ronnie says:

Best I have EVER seen C. Milian look!

43. Katie says:

Rihanna, Thandie Newton, Jason DeRulo, Christina Milian are my pick.

And LOL! at “Mississippi Mass Choir!” *dead*

44. Serena takes the cake! True beauty is underneath any piece of clothing…and right now she is killing everyone with her abs! While accessories are generally my cardio, she inspires me to get my weight up. Literally!

45. Askia Abdull says:

love rihanna’s look head to toe and also I was at the solange concert when she hit the stage I was in with her Emanuel Lungaro boots. they are from his 2008 runway collection and I also think she got them custom made. I’m always in with Thandie Newton :)

Askiaabdull.blogspot.com

46. 0 vaporizer with fine tooth comb, it may be claimed that is the one vaporizer which could satisfy one on almost all
    ground, whether in terms of affordably, durability and functionality.
    The Volcano Digit is another option for people that desire
    to enjoy smoking without breathing every one of the injurious toxins that comes with
    combustion & burning herbs. s e cigs look and feel like regular cigarettes,
    and financially making the switch with Freshcig can save you a huge 75%.

47. Wow, marvelous blog layout! How long have you been blogging
    for? you make blogging look easy. The overall look of your
    website is wonderful, let alone the content!