June 17th, 2013
Celebrity Style, Rihanna, Shopping
By Faith

Rihanna is all about overalls and Chanel these days isn’t she? She held onto her brother’s hand tightly while exiting their hotel in baubles from the French fashion house, accessorizing $110 Topshop Bleach Overalls with a $125 Silver Spoon Attired Mesh Beanie, $934 Sophia Webster Riri Leather Sandals, and a Givenchy pink mini bag:
What a nice life it must be when designers name styles after you and send them to you for free no? I’m drooling over these sandals!
090 Rihanna’s London Sophia Webster Riri Leather Sandals and Givenchy Pink Mini Bag

Her overalls have a bleached wash.
Her hat comes equipped with a tulle mesh bow.
0 Rihanna's London Topshop Moto Bleach Overalls, Silver Spoon Attire White Beanie, Sophia Webster Pink, Yellow, and Blue Riri Leather Sandals, and Givenchy Pink Mini Bag 1

Her heels boast lemon, purple, pastel turquoise, and coral tones.
sophia-webster-riri-leather-sandals
rihanna sophia webster riri leather sandals lemon purple turquoise coral black pink yello black
Check out her pink mini bag from the brand’s Spring 2013 collection.

givenchy-pink-mini-bag

Most wouldn’t be able to pull this off (at all), but there’s something about this look that I like a lot on Rihanna.
Cop her overalls at Topshop, and her hat at SilverSpoonAttireShop.com. You can get her sandals for your own collection at www.sophiawebster.co.uk.

Thoughts?
rihanna-london-sophia-webster-riri-leather-sandals-givenchy-mini-pink-bag
*More interested in Rajad’s footwork? He’s wearing Pierre Hardy Cubicorama sneakers:
rajad brother fenty rihanna london pierre-hardy-cubicorama-sneakers-1
Inquire about them at PierreHardy.com.
Images: Pacific Coast News

21 Responses to “Splurge: Rihanna’s London Topshop Moto Bleach Overalls, Silver Spoon Attire White Beanie, Sophia Webster Pink, Yellow, and Blue Riri Leather Sandals, and Givenchy Pink Mini Bag”

1. McKenzie says:

Why do you guys always say that most people wouldn’t be able to pull off the things that Rihanna wears? I find that so annoying…
    Anyways, she looks ok, those shoes are hot!

2. sweetie says:

Shoes=Dope, wish i had a $900 lying somewhere

3. Damn it RIHANNA! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO KILL THEM DAMN SHOES. The overalls should have been mad baggy cuffed. The Chanel pearls doubled and a sexy ass cross body bag in… hmm maybe denim. The hair in a ponytail.A tight pastel yellow cropped cotton knit top. Princess you are starting to look like Rita Ora… She is the female Borat the dictator.

4. LA says:

@ McKenzie why so pressed? lool
    Ri really pulls it together for me. That purse is cute!

5. d says:

Cute..agreed @mckenzie..other people have a,nice shape riri is not the only one..she still my style princess…i like this hair on too..the pixie was cute but it was time for a switch up

6. D says:

You don’t have to be her to wear these clothes …she still my style princess…I like this hair on her too.. The pixie was getting old…stop request it .

7. D says:

P.s I like this look

8. dyshaun says:

Rih you be looking just like Karla, girllll..just not as good. *Hmm*

9. Xi Xi Top says:

The heel on the shoes remind me of the beads my mom put in my hair & smarties candies…LoL, love em tho

10. tasha says:

This is a really cute look! Loves it! I totally want her shoes

11. bird says:

No one could pull off most of her looks because of the swag she has created for herself.. on someone else it might come off as if they’re trying too hard. For Rih, it’s natural. Love her

12. My Response says:

What do you mean “most wouldn’t be able to pull this off”? it’s not a difficult look to pull off…lol gimme a break
    I’m in love with those shoes and i love the bag as well. nice pairing.

13. Kitty B. says:

Hate the look, but the shoes are cute

Yea, she’s def a Karla wanna-be.

15. Kim says:

Ummmmm I know plenty people that can pull off this look, that was an ignorant statement.

16. Tshwanelo Fokazi says:

I love everything that has Rihanna stamped to iit but this look is plain ol’ wack!!! The shoes are super cute. But she’s not pulling off any look/trend with this overall. I think she sometimes throws on any old thing which sometimes happens to be branded then the papp’s inevitably snap her then we assume she was trying to be trendy or cool! When in actual fact she just didn’t care.

Does anyone know what brand Rihanna’s brother’s shades are? I have been looking all over for those glasses.

18. Hater says:

Love those soft-ice colored shoes, lovely!!!
    Dont really get the hat, but oh well….

19. V says:

I cant believe this is how RiRi wore these shoes………..i expected better…good lord she shoulda just saved them shoes for a better day, better outfit

20. kay says:

Yea agreed Mckenzie. I hate when people say “most people cant pull xyz off”. The issue is most people dont think they can do to lack of confidence or thinking outside of trends. I went to an event last week a young woman had one denim overalls and she pulled it off. Fashion is half style half confidence not half riri

21. KayDrake says:

“No one can pull off this look” HA! Including her, yall act like she is juist perf and everything she wears is just stylish. No! Anywho her bag and shoes are cute, everything else not so much.