June 14th, 2013
Celebrity Style, Instagram, Kelly Rowland, Shopping
By Faith

Kelly Rowland performed on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon with Wiz Khalifa in a pair of black leather pants, given an added edge with an $805 KTZ Black Leather and Lace Embroidered Crop Top:
kelly-rowland-instagram-ktz-black-leather-sheer-net-top

Wiz also snapped a pic on his Instagram with Kelly. Loving her red lip and hair!
kelly-rowland-instagram-ktz-black-leather-sheer-net-top-1

Her short sleeve black leather top features a crewneck, sheer net and embroidered detailing, a cropped silhouette, and scalloped hem.

Hot!
kelly-rowland-instagram-ktz-black-leather-sheer-net-top

If you’re up for the splurge, you can snag Kelly’s top at www.ssense.com.

What do you think?

kelly-rowland-instagram-ktz-black-leather-sheer-net-top-1
*See Kelly’s Performance here:

What do you think?
Image: Kelly Rowland’s Instagram

13 Responses to “Splurge: Kelly Rowland’s Instagram Jimmy Fallon KTZ Black Leather and Lace Embroidered Crop Top”

1. PEACE says:

Why is KELLY so damn beautiful ??????? Ugh!!

2. Truth Teller says:

THAT TOP IS A TOP I CALL GET SOME GET SOME MEANING YOU WEAR IT IF YOUR TRYING TO GET SOME D*ICK! I THINK IT IS 2 MUCH FOR A T V PERFORMANCE

3. tasha says:

I love the details in the top. Super cute!!!

4. Cj says:

@Truth Teller- thats slightly unnecessary and vulgar, don’t you think?!

It’s a nice top and its very sexy, so it wouldn’t be my choice for day to day, but a performer like kelly can get away with it. Also, as she’s petite up top, it doesn’t seem so in your face sexy- as it would with a woman with double d’s!

5. Cj says:

@Truth Teller- thats slightly unnecessary and vulgar, don’t you think?!

6. FashionOne says:

Kelly looks great…Hot top & make up!

7. Truth Teller says:

@CJ IT IS WHAT IT IS! I AM A GROWN WOMEN AND I AM ENTITLED TO MY OWN OPINION, IT TO REVEALING FOR MY TASTE JUST LIKE I SAID IT’S TOO SEXUAL FOR ME. IF YOU LIKE IT THAT’S GREAT!

8. Truth Teller says:

EXCUSE ME I MEANT TO SAY I’M A GROWN ASS WOMAN*

9. jrdesignerlover says:

Definitely a performance top. But she looks good, it suits her small frame, wouldn’t work with a large chest.

10. Enigma says:

HOT! I love the detailing on the top.

11. Danielle says:

Kelly looks amazing. Love the song, and great performance. Hopefully there will be more Kelly and Wiz collabs in the future!

12. I like the top, but I hate those leather walking shorts. Who’s idea was that?! I like the song, but the chorus sucks, definitely made it less original than it could have been.

13. UhOh! says:

Uh Oh! Kell aint holdin back and old Wiz is holdin on…#uhoh im sure amber is going to be #motivated ..pic looks great tho!