June 14th, 2013
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm
By Faith

Zhang Ziyi took in Moschino’s fashion show in Shanghai in a heart print jacket from the brand’s Spring 2012 collection, a heart clutch, and a pair of Christian Louboutin peep-toe pumps:

#2013Äê6ÔÂ13ÈÕ£¬ÉϺ£ÍâÂëÍ·ÉÏÑÝMOSCHINOÃ÷ÐǺì̺¡£

She’s wearing her hair a little longer and wavier these days.

#2013Äê6ÔÂ13ÈÕ£¬ÉϺ£ÍâÂëÍ·ÉÏÑÝMOSCHINOÃ÷ÐǺì̺¡£

Check out her jacket on the brand’s Spring 2012 runway.

moschino-spring-2012

I like it!

What do you think? Hot! or Hmm…?

#2013Äê6ÔÂ13ÈÕ£¬ÉϺ£ÍâÂëÍ·ÉÏÑÝMOSCHINOÃ÷ÐǺì̺¡£

7 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm… Zhang Ziyi’s Moschino Shanghai Fashion Show Moschino Spring 2012 Heart Print Jacket, Heart Clutch, and Christian Louboutin Peep Toe Pumps”

1. Truth Teller says:

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS THIS LOOK IS FIRE!

2. Marsha D says:

YES! She is giving me MJ.

3. tasha says:

She this look is EVERYTHING. Adore the jacket and all its detail

4. jrdesignerlover says:

I am getting a John Galliano vibe.

5. Honeybrown says:

She is serving !!!! I love that jacket it could have easily skewed Karl lagerfeld but she styled it correctly!!!

6. Morgan says:

Ziyi!! (My favourite actress). I love her hair and the entire outfit.

7. Hmmm. She’s giving me MJ vibes, and I’m not feeling it.