June 8th, 2013
Celebrity Style, Shopping

Frost types, “This dress that Garcelle is wearing is just divine for spring/summer!”

0-Garcelle-Beauvais-Essence-Interview-Nue-by-Shani-Colorblock-Ottoman-Knit-Dress
” Where can I get it?”
Madame Beauvais interviewed with Essence Magazine in a $290 Nue by Shani Colorblock Ottoman Knit Dress:
0 Garcelle Beauvais Essence Interview Nue by Shani Colorblock Ottoman Knit Dress
The lovely little number boats coral, mint, and sand tones.
Get it on sale for $217 at Lord & Taylor.
What do you think?
Read Garcelle’s interview with Essence here.

9 Responses to “Wardrobe Query: Garcelle Beauvais’s Essence Interview Nue by Shani Colorblock Ottoman Knit Dress”

1. Drina says:

The dress looks so much better on the Model. Garcelle kind of looks frumpy in it. She is such a beautiful woman,but this dress on her isn’t just working for me.

2. Drina says:

The dress looks so much better on the Model. Garcelle kind of looks. Frumpy in this. She is such a beautiful woman but this dress just isn’t working for me.

3. Empress says:

Yes, I agree with Drina. It looks better on the model. Looks like Garcelle gained a few pounds.

4. Honeybrown says:

I love this dress. Garcelle is so beautiful it’s like she gets better with age.

5. deedee says:

i’ve always thought Garcelle is such a beautiful woman! She looks terrific. She has gained a few pounds, but she carries it well. She should gain a few pounds at her age with two kids! I hope I look like that at her age. puhleese jeeeesus!

6. Kaltuesday says:

Pretty dress and I like the color on the dress GARCELLE

Very ladylike, love the color.

8. Frost says:

Oh yay! That was fast — thanks so much Claire!

I think it looks better on Garcelle. The weight gain looks good on her!