June 7th, 2013
Celebrity Style, Who Wore it Better
Who Wore It Better? Monique Pean vs. Lindsay Lohan in Suno’s Cutout Tank Dress
By Faith

Monique Pean partied at the 2013 CFDA Fashion Awards Afterparty in the same $695 Suno Cutout Tank Dress Lindsay Lohan wore back in April.
Lindsay-Lohan-Monique-Pean-SUno-cutout-tank-dress
While Monique paired the frock with earrings and a $22,035 Black Tourmaline, Purple Fossilized Dinosaur Bone And White Diamond Necklace from her own label as well as $615 Nicholas Kirkwood Black Suede Sandals, Lindsay opted for a pair of blue suede cutout ankle-strap platform pumps.

The soft and lightweight stretch-silk number has a cutout front that reveals just the right amount of skin.

I’m not a fan of either lady’s accessories with the look, but I’m always a sucker for Monique’s style.

What do you think? Who wore it better?

lindsay-lohan-the-david-letterman-show-suno-cutout-tank-dress

monique-pean-2013-cfda-fashion-awards-afterparty-suno-cutout-tank-dress-nicholas-kirkwood-black-suede-sandals-monique-pean-necklace-1

Lindsay Lohan's David Letterman Suno Floral Print Stretch Silk Dress

19 Responses to “Who Wore It Better? Monique Pean vs. Lindsay Lohan in Suno’s Cutout Tank Dress”

1. Honeybrown says:

Monique takes this one

2. Lindsey! Monique’s necklace is competing with the print on the dress and those shoes just don’t go.

3. Mojada75 says:

Lindsay! The pop of color of her shoes seems to add life to the outfit, whereas, Monique’s pigtails and shoes adds an outdated feel.

4. Mojada75 says:

Sorry it’s late mistook necklace for pigtails (lol)

5. KeKliyb says:

I’d have to give it to LOHan Lindsay

6. T1K says:

I so thought she was wearing pig tails! Had me looking for that 22k necklace lol. I like Lindsay because of the color of the shoes.

7. Tasha says:

Lindsay looks better dare I say it. Love the shoes.

8. Empress says:

I also thought those were pigtails. Lol
    I give both of them a negative.

9. Jei says:

I thought those were pigtails too. 22k..I had to go back && look. Definitely competing with the dress..not good. Lindsay takes this one. Her pop of color freshens up her look.

10. DarkEmpress says:

Lindsay looks better in the dress and the shoes are hot! I’m mad at the cost of that dime store looking necklace. #ReturnorExchange #Refund

11. Rumorhasit says:

I kinda hate 2 say so cause Lindsey’s such a disaster but she def did it better

12. Drina says:

This is so easy, Linsay wins this.

13. Leelee says:

Hahaha I Also thought they were pigtails until I saw the comments…Lindsay Lo takes this one!

14. Mateo says:

Li Lo worked this dress and pumps! Lohan or her stylist, seem to comprehend color theory concept of complimentary colors. The contrast of orange and blue, made the ensemble POP! Love it!

15. KBS says:

Lindsay might be a little wacky but she stays fly. When she’s shows up for court she’s always in something hot.

16. I think Monique Pean wore it better, but I love Lindsay’s hair color with this outfit :)

IG: DIVALIFEBRAND . . check out website, click on name :)

17. Sasha says:

Lindsay definitely! The blue pumps along with her hair brought more life to this dress.

18. CHERIE AMORE says:

Absolutely! Lohan scored the best! She is so radiantly sophisticated bringing out that spark in the dress.
    Minimal accessories is a must for dresses with such detail.