June 7th, 2013
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm, Rachel Roy
By Faith

June Ambrose posed on the red carpet at the I’m So Excited Screening in the Big Apple in a Clover Canyon Fall 2013 printed dress and a pair of $419 Nina Ricci Satin Slides:

Check out her dress from the brand’s Fall 2013 collection.
clover-canyon-fall-2013

Her satin open-toe slides feature 4.25″ translucent plexi heels.

nina-ricci-satin-slides

I’m not a fan of mules, but June looks fab here.

june-ambrose-im-so-excited-screening-new-york-city-clover-canyon-fall-2013-printed-dress-nina-ricci-satin-slides-1

What do you think? Hot! or Hmm…?

*Rachel Roy was also at the screening in a white mesh panel jumpsuit, layered under a black blazer. What do you think of her look?

rachel-roy-im-so-excited-screening-new-york-city

11 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm… June Ambrose’s I’m So Excited Screening Clover Canyon Fall 2013 Printed Dress and Nina Ricci Satin Slides”

1. tasha says:

LOVING June’s look. Super cute and pretty. Those shoes are fab.

Love Rachel’s jumpsuit not the shoes.

I like Rachel’s look

3. Yes! June is killing it! Blue and white and fab all over! Loves the look.

4. Gorgeous blazer!

5. Noirre says:

Rachel never gets it right.

6. Awilda says:

I am not a fan of mules either but June is rocking them so well !!! and Rachel Roy’s outfit would look better w/o that jacket =)

June looks great. The blazer does not go with the jumpsuit, neither do the shoes.

8. amanda says:

see how a REAL stylist can come out in non bodycon and look great all these “my boyfriend is famous so I am a stylist” chicks need to have a seat and get some formal fashion training and learn form june….and I will say this before Rachel got with dame she had went to fashion school so I am not talking about her (coughs Emily b coughs)

Like June’s dress better on the model. Love Rachel and her look here!

10. Niya says:

Despite how cut the dress is, I do believe June is a little too old for that look I can’t respect when women wear clothes that are too young for them

11. S says:

I guess I’m just the opposite. I love mules, although I don’t wear them with everything. Depending on the cut, they can really dress up (or dress down) an outfit. Whatever look you are going for. To me they are an easy “go to” for a quick style change. I love these Nina Ricci mules.