June 3rd, 2013
Celebrity Style, Who Wore it Better
By The Fashion Bomb Staff

Iggy Azalea was spied at the Gucci Chime For Change concert wearing the same Salvatore Ferragamo Suede Lace-up Boots Rita Ora first wore in April.
Who Wore it Better- Iggy Azalea vs. Rita Ora in Salvatore Ferragamo’s Suede Lace-up Boots

While Rita wore her boots with a $175 Kye Printed T-Shirt, Iggy took a more fitted and feminine approach, rocking a red and pink Hasan Hejazi dress.

The beige boots features a corset style lace-up detail.

Salvatore-Ferragamo-Lace-up-bootsI’m not a huge fan of these boots, but I am loving Iggy’s fun and flirty approach. By default, she wins this for me.

What do you think? Who wore it better?

Iggy-Azalea-Chime-for-Change-Salvatore-Ferragamo-Suede-Lace-Up-Boots

Rita-Ora-Hosting-Tao-Nightclub-in-Las-Vegas

Iggy-Azalea-Chime-for-Change

Rita-Ora-Tao-Las-Vegas

~Cliché

16 Responses to “Who Wore it Better? Iggy Azalea vs. Rita Ora in Salvatore Ferragamo’s Suede Lace-up Boots”

1. JustSayin says:

NEITHER!

2. Retrostarr says:

iggy’s boots do not go with her dress at all! yall might not be fans of the way rita styles herself but her outfit flows a lot better.

3. Chels says:

Yea….definitely not feeling the boots

4. Nelli says:

I actually like rita’s outfit loool

iggy u need to find a new stylist hunny. no beuno!

5. Marisa says:

neither one of them!

6. DIVA says:

Neither.

Iggy wore it better.

8. Porsche says:

I’m gonna need them to box up those boots until Fall/Winter.

Thanks, management!

iggy always gives me trash trailer… sigh

10. tasha says:

Neither of them. If I had to pick I would pick Rita.

11. AndSoWhat? says:

I think im more used to Rita’s whack style so i’ll pick Rita lol

All that Rita does is layer expensive designer pieces, no fashion sense at all! or maybe she is trying to make a statement “I’m a hot mess” . All I know is that she ruined pucci for me. Iggy on the other hand constantly looks flawless even her (trashy looks) seem so editorial . I would love to see more of her fashion here, Instead of the nouveau riche Krdashian crap.

13. Keko says:

Izzy kilt it! #iluvboots

14. AMH says:

I’m not feeling Iggys outfit either. idk whats going on lately she always looks great. They do kinda look better with Ritas bag lady outfit.

I would prefer to see more Iggy as well! I have noticed there has been more Gwen Stefani after a few of us requested her and I want to thank the Fashion Bomb staff for listening :)

15. They can be looking to resettle to be able to The usa, louis vuitton men bag but you are caught up while in the purgatory associated with Turkish documentation as well as UNHCR terms. Almost all many people louis vuitton men bag wish to do can be produce, nevertheless they have uses up funds along with also been required to market his or her equipment.