June 3rd, 2013
Celebrity Style, Shopping
By Faith

Iggy Azalea was spotted at the World War Z Premiere in London in a $1,002 Alexander McQueen Honeycomb Knit Dress and $1,340 Giuseppe Zanotti Lace Up Stiletto Boots.

The dress boasts a round neckline, fitted silhouette, and cap sleeves.

Her grey cotton boots feature a peep toe, a black platform, a leather sole, a black stiletto heel, and a contrasting taupe lace fastening with silver-tone D-ring eyelets.
Giuseppe zanotti lace up boots
Hmm…not sure if this boot works with the delicate nature of the dress, though each piece is fab individually!

If you can splurge, get Iggy’s dress at Saks and her shoes at FarFetch.com.
What do you think?
iggy-azalea-world-war-z-premiere-london-alexander-mcqueen-honeycomb-knit-dress-giuseppe-zanotti-lace-up-stiletto-boots-1

*Tamar Braxton wore the same dress back in March.
Tamar-Braxton-Alexander-McQueen-Honeycomb-dress

Splurge-Tamar-Braxtons-Instagram-Alexander-McQueen-White-Honeycomb-dress
It’s a popular piece!

17 Responses to “Splurge: Iggy Azalea’s World Z Premiere Alexander McQueen White Honeycomb Knit Dress and Giuseppe Zanotti Lace Up Boots”

1. melissa says:

agreed. i dont like this look together, separate yes. i hate when folks try to masculinze everthang. this dress is pretty and deleicate and needs to be treated as such. take them dam boots on and put on some nice lace up sandals preferably in color…..p.s she has a great shape . cute girl

2. Those boots ruin the look. She also needs on earrings.

3. DannielleS says:

The dress is beautiful, but the color does nothing for Iggy and her shoes just don’t go!

Tamar looks nice

4. Marthe says:

Am I the only one who loves these style of high heel boots under a tight dress? I just love this look so much! I don’t like Iggy that much but this is a really cool look.

5. ATLFashionGroupie says:

I swear she has a face like a foot.

Cute booties though.

She looks really silly in those boots with that dress and what’s up with the accessories? The color of the dress washes her out also.

7. Msmimi13 says:

She’s definitely a buttaface in some pics, but her body is great. I personally don’t like the boots with the dress. It’s very round the way

8. simplyjess says:

Who was the “genius” that thought Iggy’s look would be cool?

9. rosebudbomb says:

I ADORE Iggy. Call me a full on Azalean, but I wish she would have worn a sleek d’orsay pump…. maybe in orange like she seems to like. Or a strappy sandal for even cage bootie. I’m still just happy to are her getting recognized here in the states! Viva Iggy!

10. cookie says:

I wanna like her. I do…but this is not it and she doesn’t usually look put together. At least she doesn’t try as hard to be “different” and a fashion “it” girl like Rita.

11. cookie says:

Oh and about the buttaface thing…yeah in some pictures she does appear to not be too cute. I think it’s the color of her hair with the color of her skin, plus she does not define her lashes and lastly she is not wearing any earrings. She does not have the face to pull off not wearing earrings.

12. AMH says:

I think shes gorgeous. But I don’t like the boots with this dress.

13. Elle says:

Money can’t buy class. It did pay for her new ass though.

14. Marisa says:

Shaking my head !

luv iggy && her bootay lol. i like the dress on tamar but iggy’s too pale for it && the shoes are too heavy for the dress

16. Porsche says:

Nightriders never have style. I don’t get it. If it’s not a pair of bad jeans it is this.

17. sharebear says:

I can’t tell if she’s pretty.
    The boots do nothing for her skin tone anyway. Don’t know why she would even bother.