May 28th, 2013
Celebrity Style, Kim Kardashian, Shoes, Shopping
Splurge: Kim Kardashian’s LA Valentino NOIR Black Rockstud Flat Sandals

Kim Kardashian is finally embracing flats, and did so quite stylishly for a recent outing! The mommy-to-be (who will reveal the baby’s sex on the June 2nd season premiere of Keeping up with the Kardashians) ran errands in an $895 pair of Valentino NOIR Rockstud Flat Black Sandals:
0-Kim-Kardashian's-LA-Valentino-Black-Rockstud-Flat-Sandals
The calfskin stompers are covered in delectable studs.
0 Kim Kardashian's LA Valentino NOIR Black Rockstud Flat Sandals
Get them at Valentino.com.
What do you think?
1 Kim Kardashian's LA Valentino NOIR Black Rockstud Flat Sandals
0-Kim-Kardashian's-LA-Valentino-Black-Rockstud-Flat-Sandals
*These look way more comfortable than the Givenchy joints she wore last time, no?
Splurge-Kim-Kardashians-Los-Angeles-Givenchy-White-Slit-Sleeve-Dress-and-Givenchy-Heels

28 Responses to “Splurge: Kim Kardashian’s LA Valentino NOIR Black Rockstud Flat Sandals”

1. lola says:

I hope she doesnt have toxemia her feet are really swollen and I have seen that in women with that during preg in the last trimester.

2. Ms. J. Crew says:

What a splurge. Almost $900 for a pair of fancy flip flops. How richly ridiculous. I’m a bit disgusted. But, this is Kim K. we are talking about. At least she’s not giving us Vienna sausage kankle like she did when she murdered those Givenchy’s in the last pic.

3. MCYBW says:

I’m still sick of her face, but at least she just admitted that her feet are too swollen for that fuqquery she’s been pulling. I hope this munchkin is healthy and saner than its parents.

4. Dkixx says:

Kimmy looks good here. She should continue to wear more comfortable shoes from now on.

5. Anon says:

What’s $900 to someone worth 40 million? The shade for this woman is becoming ridiculous. The calfskin stompers? I’d like to see some of these bloggers and commenters post pics of themselves every other day during a pregnancy.

6. Claire says:

@Anon Calfskin is what they’re made of. Stompers is another word for shoes. Calfskin stompers = leather shoes. There is no shade here, just an attempt at a creative description, which is what writers do. Y’all really really want to come for me, but ya got nothing!
    Good night.

7. Solange says:

Womp! The Editor-in-Chief has spoken!

8. Jade says:

Yas Claire

9. Poor thing, she is so full of fluid, I hope she has a healthy pregnancy.

10. serena says:

Kim looks good. She has swollen feet from retaining water and there’s nothing she can do about but she looks stylish and most importantly comfortable.

11. Marsha D says:

I’m here for Claire…..*gavel*

12. My Response says:

Kim looks cute here but those sandals are not worth the money. They look cheap as hell. I was pretty lucky i didn’t have to deal with swollen feet when i was pregnant. it looks painful :(

13. Alyssa says:

Did someone really think calfskin stompers was shade? Which fashion professional would say something like that to describe a person on their not shady blog? LOL I don’t know how you do it Claire. This would drive me mad.

14. yahnam says:

claire told yo a** lol…but i think kim looks great!

15. Emma says:

@Anon: Boom…this is what you get for mindlessly defending this tired over exposed famehungry woman who by the way has never ever been pictured affectionately touching her belly (which I’ve never ever seen a happy expecting mom not doing)…which says a lot about how she feels.
    “The mommy-to-be (who will reveal the baby’s sex on the June 2nd season premiere of Keeping up with the Kardashians)”…are you on Ryan Seacrest/Kris Jenner payroll? smh…

16. smv says:

the baby is taking everything from her. she will have a beautiful baby.

Wow! This girl doesn’t look well, very bloated! Even in these overpriced shoes, her feet & ankles skill look puffy. All that money, hope she’s going to the doctor instead of shopping for overpriced items.

What a sham, but the American people have made someone with no talent famous!

18. jay says:

she looks very very good. Enjoy your pregnancy, Kim!

19. EJ says:

@smv I agree the baby girl is taking all her beauty….she will probably be all kinds of cute.

I’m ready for her to deliver, I bet she won’t be having another one. Lol

20. tasha says:

I really think she looks beautiful in these pictures. I am glad she is wearing flats. I have worn a look just like this.

Why do people knock others for the coins that are not in their pockets. I have flats that cost the same amount. We should live the life we want on our levels. No need to compare or bash her for SPENDING her money. If you truly dont like her or her family dont comment or support her. Very simple

21. Yes! This is how you should have been dressing all along, Kimmy! A+! SN: those legs and feet are all kinds of swollen…whoa.

22. LaTasha says:

I’m so happy she has embraced flats….or at least in this picture she has. Bless her heart. That’s all I got.

23. ... says:

Claire shut that down, but Anon you tried it. LMAO!

24. Nadege says:

Claire, you shut it down!! HAHAHA! be prepared if you’re going to come at Claire talking sideways.

@ Anon…don’t come for me unless I send for you. *whips fan*

@ Tasha….. I think the comment was more in relation to the ridiculous price of the sandals as opposed to whether Kim or you…could afford them. Kim probably got the sandals for free anyway lol.

26. Shomoukh says:

Splurge? I mean seriously, we all know that they get them for free, so stop the nonsense. So much for a fashion blog ! if you are not critiquing her ridiculous style you should not post anything about her, we already know what she is wearing from her dumb blog .

27. ahsatar says:

Not a Kim K fan at all but when you are at the end of being pregnant your feet turn into swollen jello..its nothing you can do. Im glad she is finally embracing flats.

28. Reicie says:

She TRIED it! Anon, we are only doing what she wants us to do which is to talk about her. It seems so unrealistic when a celebrity expects us to not be judgmental or critical when the entire idea of always being photographed is to be in the spot light. Being in the light is unforgiving. True, it is impolite to be judgmental and critical as we are all humanly erroneous. However, let us not forget the seed that planted Kim K into our worlds, and it is the fruit that was produced she is existing as of now. As far as the flats, I too don’t understand why luxury line clothing and shoes often don’t look any more quality than the Payless, Target, Shoe Dazzle, Just Fab, etc. And as far as her feet, I don’t see how her not having any shoe with arch support is doing her pelvis, back or arches ANY justice??