May 28th, 2013
Fashion Bombshell of the Day
Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Arielle from Queens

Today’s Bombshell is from Queens, NY! Check out what Arielle sent in:
Fashion Bombshell Of The Day-0528
She types, “I love fashion, and I think there is no better compliment someone can give you more then, “I like your style!””

0-Arielle-from-Queens
” I definitely gravitate towards color…”

2-Arielle-from-Queens
“… though if I bring out black, it’s mostly paired with white, for the ultimate shock value.”

8-Arielle-from-Queens
” I consider my style to be pretty first…”

7-Arielle-from-Queens
“…with an undertone of sexy.”

4-Arielle-from-Queens
” Florals, pastels, lace, all are in my wardrobe. ”

3-Arielle-from-Queens
“I love dresses, because they are basically an outfit, and I do love to show off my legs.”

5-Arielle-from-Queens
“Keep up the bomb blog, as I look forward to checking in daily!!”

6-Arielle-from-Queens
We will! Well, I like your style! Lots of cute looks, though I think a few outfits could be upgraded with a pump or simple sandal.
What do you think?

Fashion Bombshell of the Day is a feature showcasing the singular style of Fashion Bomb Readers. Send your name, location, a description of your style, and 6-8 clear, unfiltered, head-to-toe pictures to thefashionbomb@gmail.com. Images submitted may be featured on Facebook or Twitter. Comments can be harsh, so bring your A game!

Posted In
22 comments

22 Responses to “Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Arielle from Queens”

1. sammy says:

Cute enough…better shoe choices would up her style factor

2. mizvia says:

Gorgeous smile, kinda resembles Aaliyah, love the contrasting colors of the flowers in the the peplum blouse and capri pant. She is well on her way!

3. Ms. J. Crew says:

My word. It’s like putting a wounded animal into a shark tank….I already can predict the comments to come. Bombshell, she is NOT. And I am truly disappointed that she didn’t come better representing our Borough of Queens, NY.

4. cadylicker says:

the shoes – mmm mmm

5. Soul Touch says:

Such a gorgeous young lady, with a great smile (probably her best accessory)…and I’m sure I’m not the only one that thinks she looks just like Savannah. lol

Cute style, comfortable and effortless.

6. Cute style, heels would definitely up the chic factor a few notches, but I totally understand the need for comfort. Sometimes you can’t have it all.

7. Style4Curves says:

Pretty girl,ok style, beautiful smile, lackluster shoes. I love how she played with the print on print tho and her skater dresses are adorb.

8. Mak says:

She looks cute and comfortable. Love the smile!

9. dkny says:

Basic style.

10. FashionPopRocks says:

Cute girl, great smile but because of her shoe choices, her style comes off as kinda pedestrian.( I hate the word basic!!). Actually her shoes almost look transitional. Like they were the flats in bag that she put on because her “real shoes” started to hurt.

I think a better selection of shoes and accessories would give her looks the extra “umph” needed to upgrade them.

11. Niya says:

Her style is just ok more trendy than stylish with all the peplum and she def needs a pump or two infused into her very basic style, nice smile tho

12. Indigo says:

Awww… She’s grown into such a beautiful woman.. I’m bias because I’m from Queens and I know her! I like all of her pieces.

13. Empress says:

I’m not impressed.

14. V says:

Cute looks. She looks like Savannah, Lebron James’ girl

Totally agree with fashionpoprocks. She needs to work these looks a little better. Not terrible but just missing….

16. SmithXX says:

Totally understand the shoe concerns!! Work at a restaurant, on my feet 8+ hours a day, comfort is so important. But thank you all for comments, I’m still a work in progress :)

17. Smithxx says:

Totally understand the shoe concerns, work at a restaurant, on my feet 8+ hours a day! But thank you all for the comments, I’m still a work in progress!

18. JOSOFRESH says:

19. JOSOFRESH says:

Cute young lady but the shoes are mutilating the outfits. If you step up your shoe game it would be a major improvement….high heels would help with some of the look but just better made shoes in general with more color and style variety.

20. Rumorhasit says:

I guess I’m just not a fan she has a pretty smile though

21. Janice says:

Cute. Not Bombshell, but cute, nonetheless.

22. Medelyn says:

Your style suits me very well. I am impressed with your person.