May 20th, 2013
Awards, Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm
By The Fashion Bomb Staff

Happy Monday, Bombers and Bombshells. I had quite a full weekend running to and fro to quite a few events. I’m exhausted! I imagine the celebrity lot must feel my pain, with the Billboard Music Awards going down, as well as a number of Cannes Film Festival fêtes.
Weekend Hot or Hmm-052013
Let’s see what these folks wore, shall we?

kelly-rowland-billboard-music-awards-2013
Kelly Rowland was the picture of elegance and grace in a silver Rami Ali dress. Hot!

2013 Billboard Music Awards - Press Room
Madonna was the exact opposite in a Givenchy by Riccardo Tisci creation. Hmm…
miley-cyrus-billboard-music-awards-2013

Miley Cyrus kept to her trendy aesthetic in a Balmain jumpsuit replete with checkered panels in all the most unflattering places.

jennifer-lopez-billboard-music-awards-2013

Surprise, surprise, Jennifer Lopez slays in another Zuhair Murad gown. I’m embarrassed to be half her age and not looking nearly as good as this. HOT!

selena-gomez-billboard-music-awards

Selena Gomez was white hot in an Atelier Versace look.

hayden-panniterre-billboard-music-awards

A fresh-faced Hayden Panittere werqs the red carpet in a ruffled black Halston Heritage gown and green eyeshadow to boot. I wish her eyeliner was a little more defined on the bottom, but she looks beautiful nonetheless.

kesha-billboard-music-awads-2013

Just when you thought Ke$ha might have pulled off a grown-up and tasteful Givenchy look…

kesha-billboard-music-awards-2013

…she turns to the side and almost shows you her whole arse. You stay classy, miss Ke$ha.

shaun-robinson-billboard-music-awards-2013

Shaun Robinson kept it safe in a $1,295 bronze beaded fringe cocktail dress by Theia.

sophia-grace-rosie-billboard-music-awards-2013

Shophia Grace and Rosie brought a much needed dose of fairy princess realness to the affair.

rocsi-diaz-billboard=music-awards

A sexy LBD was on the menu for Rocsi Diaz, whose short, texturized ‘do is going to take a little getting used to on this end. Do you prefer her with a cropped bob, or her trademark flowy locks?

amber-rose-billboard-music-awards-2013

Motherhood certainly becomes Amber Rose, who chose a loose-fitting black poncho frock for the evening. Points to her for going the comfy route!

amber-rose-wix-khalifa-billboard-music-awards-2013

It was all good until this happened on the red carpet. Thanks, Wiz Khalifa, for this image now burned into my poor brain.

andy-allo-billboard-music-awards-2013

Andy Allo has a lot going on.

z-lala-billboard-music-awards

This event needed a poor man’s version of Lady Gaga! Thanks Z-Lala for filling the void.

nicki-minaj-billboard-music-awards-2013

Good to see Nicki Minaj sticking to a more toned-down aesthetic, but I’m a little underwhelmed by this look.

chloe-moretz-billboard-music-awards

Hate to say it, but it looks as if Chloe Moretz is wearing her big sister’s Fendi outfit. Somehow, she’s not selling me this look, it’s as if she’s playing dress-up. Love the frock, but I’m not sure if I love it on her. Hmm…

tracy-morgan-billboard-music-awards-2013

Good thing Tracy Morgan‘s still-forming infant was not around to see him make this face…

chris-brown-billboard-music-awards

Chris Brown was his usual smug self on the red carpet, though I’m kinda digging his Versace sweater. Hot!

jenny-mccarthy-billboard-mucis-awards-2013

A generously botoxed Jenny McCarthy is clearly taking the ’90s revival and running with it.

miguel-billboard-music-awards-2013

Miguel‘s girlfriend has got to be the reason the man makes such beautiful music! The couple kept it cute in matching all black ‘fits.

Meanwhile at Cannes…

carey-mulligan-cannes-vionnet-day-5

I am living for Carey Mulligan‘s monochrome Vionnet moment! The actress remained unimpressed with Justin Timberlake‘s slickback as she took the red carpet for the Inside Llewyn Davis premiere.

Inside+Llewyn+Davis+Premiere+66th+Annual+Cannes+s8T1klVqDWNl

I really wish someone would try to shade Aishwarya Rai in this Elie Saab number. TRY IT. I DARE YOU.

jessica-biel-cannes-2013-marchesa

Jessica Biel chose a lovely Marchesa frock for the evening. Predictably beautiful, but I would have liked to see her in an edgier look.

eva-longoria-cannes-2013

Eva Longoria usually looks flawless on the red carpet, but this Versace number is a little… frumpy on her? I can’t believe I’m saying this?

jennifer-lawrence-cannes-2013

What’s not to love about Jennifer Lawrence in Dior?

zoe-saldana-cannes-2013-lanvin

Zoe Saldana was divine in Lanvin. I’m really loving her hair these days!

doutzen-kroez-cannes-calvin-klein-jimmy-p

The starving girls got a week’s worth of sustenance thanks to Doutzen Kroes‘s Calvin Klein look. Hot!
kim-kardashian-is-still-pregnant
And for the obligatory Kim Kardashian maternity look, repelete with swollen feet and uncomfortable footwear. Poor Kimmy, she looks great here, but I know those shoes are killing her. It’ll be over soon, girl, hang in there!
That does it!
Who had the hottest looks this week?

35 Responses to “Weekend Hot! or Hmm…: The 2013 Billboard Music Awards, Cannes Film Festival, and Kim Kardashian”

1. Jessica Biel looks stunning! That dress so divine! never seen anything like it!, What was Z-lala thinking? Noone is dressed like this woman! and you know Lady Gaga is the queen of ratchet! Nicki Minaj surprised me.. She looked beautiful!

2. My Response says:

Most of the looks are good but i couldn’t help noticing Kim’s feet. Maybe she should invest in some wide width shoes??

3. Amber says:

I’m not feeling Nicki Minaj look at all. I love the hair and makeup but the gown is more for the Emmys not for billboard. I am loving the Eva Longoria dress. Its such a nice color that compliments her skin tone. I love Kim maternity looks but coming from a mom that gave birth, why wear heels when pregnant, especially the most uncomfortable shoes at that. I’m surprised that she hasn’t had any issues with pregnancy (god forbid) but I know it did for me when I was just wearing flats.

I really wis Amber Rose would’ve worn orange or something.. I would’ve loved the look if it was n color.. As for Kim wasnt she the same person talking about all her clothes are custom made to fit her growing belly? She needs to invest in some custom made shoes.. And she wonder why her feet and back hurt

5. Marsha D says:

I’m here for Chris Brown, Kelly Rowland, and Jihan’s commentary.

6. T1K says:

I’m really digging Chris Brown’s look!

7. Blue Ivy Carter they love me in the street why you mad boo? Part 2 in 8 months says:

BLAH!

8. Elena ya says:

Gaga is not going to be a brunette
    and in general it looks ridiculous

9. tasha says:

Miley is WERKING that jumpsuit. Completely in love with this look.

JLO does no wrong. I need to know how she stays so youthful.

Rosci looks great. Love the look and her bob.

I like Jenny’s look. Giving me edgy hippie vibes.

Carey looks stunning and swoons for JT.

10. Kahalia says:

Zoe SLAYED! I especially love the fierce face she is giving. Kim looks good.

MILEY, CHRIS & Doutzen Kroes! LOVE YALL’S LOOKS : )

12. Dion says:

Miley looks HOT! I am LOVING her new look ya’ll I cant lie!
    I wish Jlo would wear something a little different, she looks great but I’m so used to it.
    Kelly could use some red on her lips and everything would have been great!
    Everyone elese was just bleh, expect the little girls, they are adorable!
    annnnd someone slept with Tracy? *side eye*

miley!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]

What brand is Chris Brown Sweater

14. Noirre says:

Sophia, Rosie & CB

15. Lana del says:

Nice

16. manny says:

Miley, jlo, yasss!!! Jihan u never disappoint with the commentary

17. hahahaha says:

CB is getting that crackhead look again. I guess not being with Rihanna really takes a toll on him.

18. Solange says:

*Billboard awards*
    1. Love Miley’s Balmain jumpsuit! She looks smokin’!
    2. J+L+O= Muy Caliente!!
    3. I like the side of Ke$ha dress but not when its full frontal. A different shoe choice would’ve made a HUGE difference, but I give her props for going bold. *The dress gives her a little booty*
    4. Amber Rose my darling kept it simple yet still beautiful!
    5. Whew! Chris Brown! I never really cared for his looks, only his music, but DAMN he is looking F-O-I-N-E!!
    6. I am in LOVE with both Nazanin (adore her name by the way) and Miguel at the same damn time! They are too hot! It’s like they’re hotness is a force field!

*Cannes*
    1. Aishwarya Rai: Stunning!
    2. Jessica Biel: Stunning! *I see Mr. Suit & Tie been laying it down!*
    3. Zoe Saldana: Love the sex hair! What more can I say she looks gorgeous!
    4. Kim K: *Clears throat* Feet not so stunning. I thought I had little chubby feet but Got Damn Kim’s critters make mine look like they took a trip to Jenny Craig!

19. Nelo says:

Kim looks really good and I dont see any swollen legs here. Chris- love you. Jessica Biel is a vision here and Kelly so sexy. Also loving Doutzen Kroes and Jennifer Lawrence.

20. sasha says:

Kim is 7 months pregnant, she looks very good. Her legs and feet don’t seem as swollen as they were the other day.

21. Jen says:

Ive come to the realization that Nicki Minaj just doesn’t know how to dress. Not Before or Not now. SMH

22. dyshaun says:

Love Miley.

Rocsi great 2013 hair..welcome.

Kesha looks haute and hottt.

Miguel’s lady >>>>>

23. mi manning says:

selena gomez won! Madonna…..whya???????????????????? u old!

24. AzizMom says:

Interesting looks. Gomez…this looks incomplete and she doesn’t look comfortable. Longoria…it doesn’t fit AT ALL. That belt is not snatching her waist…#fail. Kimmie – I think this is the best she’s ever looked with her bump! Hose, pumps are a bit stiff but hey, she trying to stay cinched and circulate the blood flow.

25. KK says:

JLO looks like she’s in her 20′s again!!!
    Note to self…PUT THE BISCUITS DOWN!

26. AMH says:

Thanks Jihan! I asked for this post, lots of nice looks and hmm worthy looks at the Billboard music awards. You forgot Taylor though! Jennifer Lopez and Doutzen were my faves. Miley’s is cool. Lol at Kesha. Kelly Rowland’s dress reminds me of bubble wrap. And Jessica Biel’s dress looks like soap or dryer lint is falling out of her dress.

27. E says:

For once Kim looks good!

28. Xi Xi Topp says:

That sh*t @ the bottom of Jessica Biel’s dress looks like cotton balls…no me gusta.
    Idk what that poofy side detailing thing Raf is obsessed w/ over @ Dior but it ruins a perfectly chic dress

Love Carey (but dang she so skinny), Doutzen, Aishwarya, & Miley

29. Frost says:

JLO flawless, per usual.

Kesha’s body is awful for a celebrity. Get it together. But her face is cute.

Chris looks good!! That’s the first time I’ve seen him in a long, long, long, long, time that I thought he looked good and not like some hoodrat thug.

30. SLIMB says:

Miley Cyrus, Miguel & Nazanin, & Cris all look hottt
    & Doutzen looks gorgeous!!

does jessica biel have turkey birds holding her dress up? if yes, she needs to tuck them in coz we can see their feathers

is ke$ha showing us her ass at the same time as her missing tooth? She looks so nasty, you would think she brought her own crabs to the seafood buffet!

33. Westafricanmutt says:

I kinda like Miley
    Carey Mulligan is a HECK YESSSSSS HALLELUJAH!
    Zoe is really doing it. Serving!

34. Ronnie says:

Jessica B looks unreal in a good way!

35. lisa lisa says:

Miguel and his gf are in Saint Laurent, you call yourself a fashion blog, but are always late on the facts.