May 10th, 2013
Celebrity Style, Who Wore it Better
By The Fashion Bomb Staff

Willow Smith attended the 2013 From Slavery to Freedom Event with mom Jada in the same Chanel Spring 2013 Blue and White Striped Jumpsuit Miley Cyrus wore in March.
Willow Smith vs. Miley Cyrus in Chanel

While Miley allowed the jumpsuit to be the show stopper of her ensemble, simply adding a bold red lip and gold necklace, Willow added a cropped leather jacket and black hat.

Miley-Cyrus-Ryan-Seacrest

Willow-Smith-Chanel-Spring-2013-JumpsuitMiley, in my eyes, easily wore this look better. The jumpsuit appears to be a tad too long for Willow, and the hat was unnecessary. Meanwhile, Miley’s taller frame and less is more approach made for a chic finish.

What do you think? Who wore it better?

Hot-or-Hmm-Miley-Cyruss-Ryan-Seacrest-Foundation-Chanel-Spring-2013-Blue-and-White-Striped-Jumpsuit
Willow-Smith-Blue-and-White-Chanel-Striped-Jumpsuit

Jada Pinkett Smith was looking divine in an Alexander McQueen tuxedo.
Willow-Smith-Jada-Pinkett-Smith-in-Alexander-McQueen-Tuxedo
Miley-Cyrus-Chanel-Spring-2013-Blue-and-White-Jumpsuit

~Cliché

55 Responses to “Who Wore it Better: Willow Smith vs. Miley Cyrus in Chanel’s Spring 2013 Blue and White Striped Jumpsuit”

1. cocoshan says:

Miley

Miley. Even Willow knows who wore it best….smh.

3. jeda says:

Oh Willow….#icant, Miley for the win
    Blessings

4. Jen says:

Miley…Why do the Smith kids always have this annoyed face in pics?

5. SAW says:

Are we really comparing a CHILD TO AN ADULT ? We have to do better. Fashion or not Willow is still a child and Miley is a twerking a$$ grown woman.. This post should focus on the event she attended not if she looked better than Miley…

6. SAW says:

and IMO Miley looks like a clown.. Red Lipstick, Black Eyebrows and Blonde Hair.. No Ma’am

willow, like many of us, is going to look back at her old pics and ask herself wtf she was thinking lol

Amen SAW.

9. T1K says:

Ni coment. The jumpsuit however is HOT!

10. Amber says:

I like the look on Miley. Willow would have made this look look super cute if her pants didn’t bunch up at the feet. She should have wore some higher heeled shoes so that the jumper could of had clean lines. The wig I am not a fan of. Maybe a jet black bob wig would have worked.

11. Marsha D says:

They both look a mess I don’t care who’s older or younger.

12. Andrea says:

M-I-L-E-Y.

13. Savage says:

Beetlejuice, beetlejuice, beetlejuice…Miley btw lol

14. omgfantastic says:

i agree saw.

willow is a child. i don’t even understand why her gear is even being judged.

does this child go to school?

15. jessica__p says:

Miley, of course!

16. cottoncandy says:

willow!

17. mama jada in that tux :-)

18. lala says:

OMG, Willow Smith looks like a jail house witch..

19. Lord please tell me what is going on with Jada and her daughter? Have she gone completely KOO KOO! First it’s obvious Miley finally hired a stylist. Probably with the help of her best friend Kelly Osbourne. So yes Miley have improved by leaps and bounds but WTF is going on with Jada? Why is she allowing her daughter to walk around so ill dressed. I love avant-garde, edgy trendy or even mod. But doll this ain’t it. I feel uncomfortable talking about a little girl. I know I am responsible for my daughter look. What she wears and this is a bit embarrassing. Jada please you can do better.

20. bella says:

neither. that jumpsuit is ugly as hell.

21. Jaz says:

Willow looks just like her dad here… no comment on either ensemble

22. Lex says:

I don’t care if she’s a child, if she’s in the entertainment industry she’s going to be judged! With that being said I think we all agree that she lookes horrible, I just don’t understand why no one in her life is saying “No Willow, just No!”

23. Donda says:

this was inappropriate to me. willow is a child. she’s 12. i don’t like it when mags and blogs do that to kids.

24. Diva says:

an adult woman vs. a child— not fair , but this is what happens when you let a child wear adult clothes….Willow looks not one, but several kinds of crazy— WTH was her mother doing letting her come outside looking foolish, come on Jada you can do better than this !
    I think Miley looks cute and I love her new edgy look.

25. Lainea says:

Willow will probably be pretty one day…

26. Crystal says:

Will and Jaden are killing it right now. I don’t know what’s going on with Willow and Jada. I never see them altogether anymore either. It’s always the 2 boys and the 2 girls. Blessings to the Smith family and I won’t comment on how this child ‘looks’ becuase she is just that…a child.

@lala

Take your KKK behind out of here.

28. tt says:

miley wins this one. sorry, but willow looks foolish w/that wig (& hat). it throws the look off. @ Jen, yes, why oh why do willow & jaden have those goofy looks on their faces all the time when being photographed?

29. LyLy London says:

Miley of course!

30. Briana says:

MILEY

Willow is a child wearing the clothing of an adult; what is going on with the Smith children?

32. Msmimi13 says:

Willow looks nuts all that money and this is how u walk out. I know she’s young but I hate to see her pics cause they’re always So ugly. And I’m so sick that Miley just discovered twerkin a million years after it started cause she’s wearing it out like its brand new. They both look like fools.

33. savage says:

Wowzers, ok she’s young and Mrs. Pinkett-Smith has said she doesn’t focus on looks or appearance, so if her daughter wants to experiment, she will let her. Its not like little sister is in booty shorts and heels. She looks like a 12 year old who dresses themselves. I don’t know about everyone else but when my mother left me to my own devices around that age…didn’t come out to kosher. Its just clothes, and she’s a little rich kid and obviously her mom isn’t making a big deal out of what her daughter wears, shes letting her be her. KUDOS

34. Honeybrown says:

Neither that jumpsuit is horrid!!!! Willows pants could have atleast been hemmed. I can’t comment on what jada should have done. However I am a mother of an 8 year old and there has been times where I have let her dress herself and let’s just say my child will leave the house in a tu tu church shoes with socks and fairy wings if I allowed her to.

35. Honeybrown says:

How could you call a child ugly and a fool . Lord what’s wrong with people today ???? The affects if social media I guess.

36. Honeybrown says:

How could you call a child ugly and a fool . Lord what’s wrong with people today ???? The affects of social media I guess.

37. m says:

Miley won this!

Lmao @ Jihan. Just wrong !!!

39. sharebear says:

Willow will be prettier than Miley in the end, so.

40. karma says:

This article was stupid and unecessary. She is a child, why compare her to an adult. I am so disgusted and embarrassed for adults who criticize the way a child dresses. Get a life asap.

41. Alle says:

At saw Willow is the one who looks like a clown. She should be compared to grown adults because her dress like one and attend the same event… She looks hideous with that wig. It’s her self expression she she will get criticized

42. Alle says:

43. Alle says:

44. NYC chick says:

She may be a child but Willow looks a mess. She/her mom puts herself out there for attention, so I feel free to comment.

I love Jada’s look and coloring here! I recently dyed my hair Jada’s color after always being jet black. It’s fun to think about/experiment with a new color palate.

45. Hannah says:

I think Willow is great, she has the confidence to dress how she likes no matter what other people say, I think alot of young and old women could learn alot about self-confidence from her and dressing how YOU like not for other people, in the grand scheme of things whether you like her outfit or not is irrelevant.

I also think it is inappropriate to compare a grown women with a teenager.

46. Hannah says:

*woman

47. Kelly R. says:

People saying Willow is too young to be compared to an adult but she’s trying to be an adult, wearing clothes made for an adult so what do you expect? Maybe if the Smiths raised their kids as kids they wouldn’t be compared to adults.

48. Undrea says:

Miley all the wayy!!

49. they both look a mess..it just fits better on Miley.