May 9th, 2013
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm, Kerry Washington

Kerry Washington continues her red carpet appearances, and popped by the LA Premiere of Peeples in a Black and White gown from Narciso Rodriguez‘s Fall 2013 collection:
Kerry Washington attends the premiere of 'Peeples' presented by Lionsgate Film and Tyler Perry at ArcLight Cinemas in Hollywood
She accessorized with Christian Louboutin shoes and a Vince Camuto clutch, channeled old Hollywood glamour with a side swept hairstyle and deep berry lips.
A similar gown was modeled with two toned shoes.
Kerry Washington's Peeples Premiere Narciso Rodriguez Fall 2013 Black and White Dress
Another elegant look for Kerry! And I’m loving her hair and makeup here.
What do you think?

Arsenio Hall attends the premiere of 'Peeples' presented by Lionsgate Film and Tyler Perry at ArcLight Cinemas in Hollywood
*Earlier that day, she hit up the Grove in an Isabel Marant top, a Marni skirt, and Christian Louboutin leopard pumps.
Kerry Washington stops by The Grove to chat with 'Extra' host Maria Menounos in Los Angeles
Thoughts on her more casual outfit?
Images: Pacific Coast News & Style.com

16 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm…: Kerry Washington’s Peeples Premiere Narciso Rodriguez Fall 2013 Black and White Dress”

Its not fair that Kerry looks this good geeezzzzzzzzzz

2. Chris Styles says:

Loving the hair and make up but that’s about it…the dress is not flattering on her figure and I find it borderline tacky! Kerry is beautiful but I find her fashion choices as of late more miss than hit.

3. bella says:

That casual outfit is everything! Her style is adorable.

4. Emma says:

Kerry W. is one absolutely beautiful woman with zero style. She only looks good fashion wise as Olivia Pope in Scandal. She is not styled well in real life. Always too much fabric, her waist is never defined, and thank God she is wearing that overwhelming wig with bangs. A good thing is she always styled classy and chic.

5. Emma says:

*thank God she is not wearing that overwhelming wig with bangs

6. tasha says:

The outfit is nice but seen her in better. Her casual look I am all here for and need a look for less to recreate this. Super cute. What leg workout she do?

Love both looks; cute & relaxed, pure glamour.

8. Dkixx says:

The dress is boring and the train is lagging. I like the 2nd outfit much better.

I can’t get past the corners of her mouth.

10. Cewtie says:

Love her CASUAL OUTFIT! The dress gets a major Hmmm for me. I detest silk negligee-inspired dresses. Ugh!

11. MonieB says:

I love the casual look. Not a big fan of the black and white dress. I wish I could see her shoes.

12. yahnam says:

I prefer the 2nd look.

13. Hmmm. Not feeling the dress, but the second look is a winner!

14. Morgan says:

They’re both horrible and I don’t like her makeup.

15. Honeybrown says:

She is so damn beautiful !!!

16. Marsha Brady says:

Hair and makeup looks beautiful….not too into the dress….I don’t hate it and I don’t love it,but hey it’s Kerry-big fan of this lady.