May 8th, 2013
Celebrity Style, Instagram, Rihanna, Shopping
By The Fashion Bomb Staff

Rihanna wrapped up the US leg of her Diamonds World Tour in New York City last night (did any of you go?). While backstage, she snapped a few pictures showcasing her $45 Rihanna For River Island Grey Knot Front Cropped Cami Top, Grey Knot Front Skirt, and $1,395 Christian Louboutin Nude Sex Patent Leather Pumps.

Get-the-Look-Rihannas-Instagram-Rihanna-for-River-Island-Knot-Front-Tank-Top-Grey-Knot-Front-Skirt-and-Christin-Louboutin-Sex-PumpsHer cropped cami was a part of her inaugural collection with River Island. It features a knot front and a small “R” logo in the back.

Rihanna-For-River-Island-Cropped-Top

Rihanna-For-River-Island-Cropped-CamiHer patent leather heels were included in Christian Louboutin’s Spring 2012 collection. It’s complete with a 5″ heel in the classic Pigalle silhouette.

christian-louboutin-womens-shoes-2012-spring-summer- sex-nude-pumpsjpgFeeling RiRi’s look? Get her top here, and recreate the rest of her look below.

Rihanna-For-River-Island-Top-Christian-Louboutin-Sex-Pumps
She then took the party over to Greenhouse.
Rihanna-Greenhouse-New-York-City-Rihanna-for-River-ISland-top

Rihanna-Greenhouse-New-York-City-Diamonds-World-Tour

~Cliché

30 Responses to “Get the Look: Rihanna’s Instagram and Greenhouse Rihanna For River Island Grey Knot Front Cropped Cami Top, Grey Knot Front Skirt, and Christian Louboutin Nude Sex Patent Leather Pumps”

1. Nisha says:

Nice body… WoW

Riri girl, How can I be mad @ you? You are soo happy in your own skin..

3. Cinthia says:

I need that skirt when it comes out in a few weeks….

4. Enigma says:

The outfit is simple and cute but her body is WOW!

5. Huh? says:

How does this girl stay so thin and fit? I need to know this. There’s gotta be more than the drinking and smoking cuz neither gives you abs!

6. jeda says:

This river island style looks so cheap to me, like i can make it in my basement.
    Blessings

7. JrDesignerLover says:

Well if she’s only smoking and drinking I’m sure that could cause weight lose. But she seems to be a naturally thin person, mixed in with constantly touring, should keep a person pretty toned.
    I like this outfit, but her body does it more justice, and she knows it.

8. Dkixx says:

Sexy Ri!

9. Nancy says:

Ok I think rihanna is beautiful woman but her clothing line seems cheap and am I the only person who think her body is way too thin. I mean I just wouldn’t classify it as one of the best although it is beautiful

10. Emma says:

@Nancy. She is not too thin. She looks healthy. Not everybody has to be thick. The reason why she can look good in everything is that her body is like that, not too thick not too thin.

11. Jihan says:

she looks really beautiful

12. k says:

I don’t like her with my man Chris, but the heffa is fly. I gotta give it to her and she is my inspiration for getting my belly flat by July. Get it Rhi!

@k stop eating! It works.

14. Cass says:

She looks young, flirty and free. Just gorgeous….almost like an advertisement. I like her River Island clothes on her, not everyone can wear it but she does it justice.

15. blackbettyUK says:

OMG! Her body is amazing. Just wow. I really like the outfit too, but It’s Ri’s body that’s making it work. Makes me wanna run down to River Island.

16. Crystal says:

She’s just so tall, sleek and sultry! Just because she smokes and drinks doesn’t mean she doesn’t eat healthy and work out. Anway, the outfit is rather simple but she adds something to it that most of us could not. I give her props for wearing her own line also. I love love love the nude shoe with gray.

17. tee says:

I went to the concert last night and she rocked it! I had no idea she could actually dance, her clear skin and body was amazing!

18. Alexis says:

I want to know what does she do, to get such flawless skin from head to toe.

I’ve tried to no eating thing to get thin, not my cup of tea I don’t know how people do it.

19. Solange says:

Gorgeous!

20. sharebear says:

LOL at the ladies above wondering about what she does…
    she is a celebrity.. meaning she spends thousands of dollars pampering her skin, hair, and body. Non unlike a model, she must stick to a strict regimen of workouts with a personal trainer, spa sessions, facial sessions, she probably has a personal chef instead of eating “regular” and possibly hormone injected food like us peasants.. LOL.

21. Nancy says:

@emma in MY opinion she is thin. No everyone does not have to be thick but Like I said she looks thin to me. It’s like if u disagree with anything rihanna it’s a problem. Lol

Plus it’s her job to look good in order to compensate for the lack of ..well…everything. Otherwise what would people really be interested in? Her singing? Dancing? Yea….
    She does look good though so *shrugs* everyone is ‘talented’ in their own ways.

23. Cewtie says:

Her clothes look cheap so I hope her prices are. *sigh* I hope her consumers don’t buy some of her pieces just because its Rhianna’s line and shop for what suits them. Not many people can pull off the thin, jersey looks like her…

24. Mace says:

She needs to gain a few pounds A$AP, because her head is HUGE.

25. Dion says:

She looks amazing! That body is DAYUM!

26. Kiki says:

In an interview Rihanna says the line is made for all body types…darling…you lie!

27. DannielleS says:

I like it. She looks gorgeous. I like her slim, but she looks good when she has weight on as well. She just has a nice frame

28. iheartkeya says:

Everyone isn’t meant to be “thick”. All body types are beautiful as long as you’re healthy and happy. I’m tired of this “if you don’t have curves, you get on my nerves” mess lol. It’s no different than the super skinny craze of the early 2000s. Anyways, she looks great and the cake is nice.

29. itsjustme says:

deets on her actual skirt?

30. Morgan says:

Gorgeous. I love the fact that her clothing line has her personality in it and is comparatively unique AND not costumey. She does make her clothing line look good. Can’t wait for the second release.