May 7th, 2013
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm, Men's style

Apparently Chris Brown’s private jet was forced to make an emergency landing last night, preventing him from attending the Met Gala festivities. Not to fret, as he was certainly on hand for the after party shenanigans with Vogue Entertainment Editor Jill Demling on his arm. According to his stylist Ugo Mozie, the singer was clad in custom Givenchy.
Chris-Brown-Attends-Met-Gala-After-Party-in-Givenchy-with-Vogue-Editor
He accessorized with a shark tooth necklace from the brand.
"PUNK: Chaos To Couture" Costume Institute Gala - After Party

He caught up with Pharrell while inside. Hey, Pharrell!
Chris-Brown-with-Pharrell-Met-Gala-After-Party
At any rate, red is a great color for his skin tone, and pops against his blond buzz. I think he looks hot!
What say you?

"PUNK: Chaos To Couture" Costume Institute Gala - After Party

Chris-Brown-Attends-Met-Gala-After-Party-in-Givenchy-with-Vogue-Editor

24 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm…: Chris Brown’s Met Gala After Party Custom Givenchy Red Blazer, Black Shirt, and Pants”

1. Solange says:

Chris is looking real good in that custom Givenchy blazer. For some reason like the blonde buzz cut on him.

2. JrDesignerLover says:

Chris looks nice and Pharrell looks like he’s wearing eyeliner.

Don’t like brightly colored jackets on men.

4. Honeybrown says:

I’m sorry I do not find Chris Brown attractive in any way, maybe in his ” run it” days I thought he was a cute little boy. As of lately he has not been looking well and when I say recently I mean years lol…… However , the blazer fits him very well and I agree I like the pop of color against his skin tone.

5. dolostar says:

He looks cute sans the blonde hair. He needs to back away from the peroxide. lol… And is Pharell wearing eyeliner 0_o

That man is fine F I N E fine!!!

7. Hmmm says:

whats up with the eye liner pharrell is rocking??

8. mikey kun says:

I’m loving this look on chris, I would so rock this

9. I really dont find this guy attractive in ANY way, and he looks like he’s on drugs now a days!!

10. Jackie S. says:

Pharrell can do no wrong in my eyes but im just glad im not the only one who noticed the eyeliner. Chris gave simplicity with a nice pop of color, I love it.

11. Alie says:

maybe Pharrell was sticking with the Punk theme of the night

12. CoCoa Mama says:

Is Pharell wearing Guyliner?

13. Jay Are says:

Come on people pay attention—Pharell is wearing eyeliner for the punk them of the Met Gala. A very subtle amount too so hush

14. Jay Are says:

*theme

15. LaTasha says:

Lookin good there Breezy…

16. tt says:

meh. i just don’t find cb or pharrell attractive these days & i used to think pharrell was the be all to end all.

17. Jei says:

Love the color of the blazer & the hair. They compliment his skin tone. Wish the blazer was a bit more fitted & clearly Pharrell is wearing eyeliner to go with the “Punk” theme of the night..he is still fine.

18. Jei says:

If there was a party in the hood and the theme was “punk” and a dude that has always been a pretty boy and you never really saw him with a female and he sings with a high pitch voice and he walked in the party with eyeliner EVERYBODY knows what the whole hood would say….”THAT NICCA GAY” I aint saying Ms.P is a punk but he rocked the punk to a tee watch out Madonna!

Is pharell wearing eyeliner? men need to stay away from women’s makeup bags…..unless ur doing drag. in that case knock urself out

Chris needs to leave the drugs alone. smh.

If the theme was “punk” then Skateboard P did it right with the eyeliner…

22. niksmit says:

Somebody correct me if I’m wrong, but I think Pharell is in a hetero marriage with children, Anonymous 11:07pm.

If he wasn’t, this would still be a non-moment though. I’m not 6 anymore, so homosexuality is unremarkable to me at this point.

23. Nice jacket chris, Pharrells jacket is pretty cool as well.

Daniel walker Chris. Brown. Love.