May 2nd, 2013
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm
By Cliche

Rita Ora is still making her rounds out and about in London. The singer was papped wearing a $370 Joyrich x Dee & Ricky Fall 2012 Plush Puff Varsity Jacket, $1,160 Missoni crochet ombre dress, and fishnet tights.

Hot-or-Hmm-Rita-Oras-London-Joyrich-Dee-and-Ricky-Fall-2012-Plush-Puff-Jacket-Ombre-Print-Dress-And-Fishnet-Tights
She completed her look with mirrored shades by Marni and a Chanel bag.
Her jacket was a part of the Joyrich x Dee & Ricky Fall 2012 Capsule Collection. It features vibrant colors and 3D plush detailing.

Joyrich-Dee-and-Ricky-Fall-2012-Varsity-Jacket
Her crochet dress, similar to this, boasts shades of red, yellow, and white.

Rita Ora’s London Joyrich x Dee & Ricky Fall 2012 Plush Puff Varsity Jacket, Missoni Ombre Crochet Knit Dress, and Fishnet Tights missoni-mid-length-dress-product-1-6831630-452921157_medium_flex
I must say, I typically enjoy Rita’s pieces individually, but I’m left questioning her pairing 7 out of 10 times. Those fishnets, though? Hmm… Girl, I’m not sure about those.

What do you think? Hot! or Hmm…

Rita-Ora-London-Dee-and-Ricky-Joyrich-Jacket

Rita-Ora-Joyrich-Jacket
~Cliché

17 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm… Rita Ora’s London Joyrich x Dee & Ricky Fall 2012 Plush Puff Varsity Jacket, Missoni Ombre Crochet Knit Dress, Marni Mirrored Sunglasses, and Fishnet Tights”

1. Lainea says:

I think it’s her intention to look bad.

2. jen says:

Homeless chic, minus the chic part. Just a disaster as usual

3. tasha says:

I just dont get it at all. If she wants to pull of homeless chic call up Mary Kate or Ashley. This is I have a closet full of designer and I am gonna wear what I want. Its all over the place.

4. jrdesignerlover says:

I was a little ok with the look until I scrolled down to her legs, then it became a hell no.

Well I can only say Rita is doing Rita; the dress is cute tho.

Bag lady couture.

7. Livvyv says:

This girl just turn the coolest piece into gutter punk trash looks. I just can’t get with her. This just screams money can’t buy you style.

I don’t get it why do you need fishnets, just lost on her and her style.

8. Dkixx says:

Rita, girl what’s wrong? Lol. The dress is cute. She should’ve wore that with some nice pumps or sandals. Hopefully, she does better next time.

9. Solange says:

I like her jacket, I’d rock the hell outta that.
    *I’m not even gonna comment on the rest of her ensemble…..*

10. Xi Xi Topp says:

Yo, wtf happened to her hair tho??

She desperately needs a new (healthy) ‘do…neutral on the outfit

11. MelyB says:

I’m convinced she and her stylist do this ish on purpose to get attention & stop people from saying she copies Rih. I like the dress & the kicks – cute outfit without the fishnets & jacket.

12. tt says:

why do y’all continue to feature this non-dressing person? she ALWAYS looks a mess by the head, make up & clothes.

13. Minnesota says:

I agree with tt; stop featuring this chick. She is definitely a Hmmmm…….as ALWAYS!

14. Keko says:

She looks gross

15. Rachel says:

Why????

16. Diva says:

cute jacket….. am I the only one who doesn’t know any songs this singer has done?