May 1st, 2013
Celebrity Style, Men's style, Shopping

Swizz Beatz posed with A$AP Rocky for a recent photocall in a gray sweater, khaki pants, and $630 Givenchy Green Paisley Print Hightop Sneakers:
'Swizz Beatz' aka Kasseem David Dean and 'ASAP Rocky' aka Rakim Mayers pose during a photocall in New York City
His high top textile round toe sneakers have a detailed paisley and vintage airplane print throughout in tones of green and grey.

1 Swizz Beatz's New York City A$AP Rocky Photocall Givenchy Green Paisley Print Hightop Sneakers

3 Swizz Beatz's New York City A$AP Rocky Photocall Givenchy Green Paisley Print Hightop Sneakers
I like! If you do, too, cops Swizz’s kicks at Ssense.com.
Guys, would you wear ‘em?
Images: Pacific Coast News

12 Responses to “Men’s Fashion Flash: Swizz Beatz’s New York City A$AP Rocky Photocall Givenchy Green Paisley Print Hightop Sneakers”

1. Blue Ivy Carter they love me in the street why you mad boo? says:

WHY DO PEOPLE SAY ASAP ROCKY HAVE STYLE ALL I EVER SEE HIM WEAR IS ALL BLACK….AND SWIZZ BEATZ is trying to hard. I bet he has bigger closet than his wife A. keys.

2. jrdesignerlover says:

I like both looks…a little slim styling, but it works.

3. Marsha D says:

Off the fashion subject…..Swizz and I grew up together..matter of fact he’s a year younger than me. Why does he look old and tired?

4. Solange says:

I only clicked on this post to see A$AP. Damn that man is chocolatey and fine. Two perfect combinations.

@BlueIvy… Seriously?? If you can’t recognize that this man has an impeccable sense of fashion/style, then perhaps yours is lacking…it may not be everyone’s cup of tea, but u can’t deny him that… Just sayin :-)

6. Leelee says:

7. B says:

Seriously? You reward ASAP monkey with more fashion pages? He is a disgrace and should never be seen on this site again. Draw the line somewhere please. Post Kim K all you want but when a black man disses a sistah. FBD should severe all ties.

8. guest says:

@B thank you. And I’m also sick of Kim K and her gigantic dresses and plastic face. But kardashian seems to own this blogsite there’s not one day they don’t post something on her. God forbid she not be on here 365 days a year.

9. Zona says:

I’m sorry but ASAP Rocky gets nothing from me. I’m just not moved, thanks to his silly comments about dark skin women.

10. Angel says:

It’s nice to see that I’m not the only one with those feeling towards ASAP. I don’t mind someone having an opinion, but when rappers start giving out unsolicited advice about makeup and places ALL of us dark skin women(like we don’t come in a range of colors ourselves) into one generalized ignorant ass category I just can’t! There are different shades of us and different shades of red, so saying no dark skin women anywhere should eve wear red lipstick made him sound so dumb to me. Especially since he’s 2 shades away from being beeper black himself! I’m put off by him. But getting back to the purpose of this blog I find his look rather boring and predictable. I don’t mind what swizz is wearing besides the shoe choice. Carry on!

11. B says:

@Angel

The cold part about it is that you are explaining this to a so called brotha’! Like you really have to explain the different hues blacks come in. Might as well call up half of Utah males to sit in and learn something too.

12. I want the high tops in orange :)